Justin Cook(Raditz/Super Buu in DBZ) Awesome success!!

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
sawfan93
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Justin Cook(Raditz/Super Buu in DBZ) Awesome success!!

Post by sawfan93 »

I got 4 DBZ replies in the past 2 days that i am posting, I sent a request to Justin back in July & never received a reply so i got in contact with the person that handles the fanmail(NOT giving out her info.) & she told me to send whatever i wanted him to sign, to her & she would have him sign the stuff, So awesome of her!!. So i sent a DBZ Kai dvd cover & 2 cards, 1 of Super Buu, 1 of Raditz & yesterday i got them all back signed with the dvd cover personalized! Very happy to add Justin to my collection!, he also plays Yusuke in YuYu Hakusho.
Sent:Sept 28th, Sase, 1 dvd cover, 2 cards
Rec:October 17th, everything signed!
cards(the one on the left he wrote "the big pink": http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/71 ... 106da.jpg/
Kai cover(he wrote, Hello Kyle Thanks for watching! "Because of your letter you'll survive the human annihilation" Raditz)
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/189/imag0101e.jpg/
Address
Justin Cook
Funimation Entertainment
1200 Lakeside Pkwy
Flower Mound, TX 75028
Kyle.
Currently waiting
Actors & Actresses:Dane Cook, Chris Kattan, Christian Bale, Rachel Mcadams, David Garrison, Kurt Angle, Mick Foley, Gary Sinise, Paul Rudd, Jon Bernthal, Jim Parsons, Michael C. Hall

Voice Actors i am waiting to hear back from: Veronica Taylor, Eric Stuart, H.Jon Benjamin, Jeremy Inman, Richard Cansino, Kevin Conroy, Chris Sabat, Travis Willingham, Luci Christian, Jason Douglas, Michelle Ruff, Beau Billingslea.

Voice Actor Autographs: 700+
admin
Site Admin

Re: Justin Cook(Raditz/Super Buu in DBZ) Awesome success!!

Post by admin »

Hi again sawfan93 :)

Thank you for your feedback {up}

Would you have a scan of the envelope you received please?
If so, you are in the run for the $10 gift certificate.

{star} Justin Cook on Fanmail.biz

Fanmail 8)
sawfan93
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by sawfan93 »

Thanks admin!, sorry no envelope though.
Kyle.
Currently waiting
Actors & Actresses:Dane Cook, Chris Kattan, Christian Bale, Rachel Mcadams, David Garrison, Kurt Angle, Mick Foley, Gary Sinise, Paul Rudd, Jon Bernthal, Jim Parsons, Michael C. Hall

Voice Actors i am waiting to hear back from: Veronica Taylor, Eric Stuart, H.Jon Benjamin, Jeremy Inman, Richard Cansino, Kevin Conroy, Chris Sabat, Travis Willingham, Luci Christian, Jason Douglas, Michelle Ruff, Beau Billingslea.

sawfan93
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by sawfan93 »

Thanks Sam! soooo close to being done, just need 1 more for the main cast! if i want to get more of the minor cast, there are a few more i need though.
Kyle.
Currently waiting

SamAutographs

Post by SamAutographs »

sawfan93 wrote:Thanks Sam! soooo close to being done, just need 1 more for the main cast! if i want to get more of the minor cast, there are a few more i need though.
Your DBZ collection is amazing!!!!
sawfan93
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by sawfan93 »

Thanks Sam! If you like Dbz you should start a collection, most of them sign via Funimation with the exception of a few like Sean Schemmel who plays Goku(He told me he has a very strict policy against autographs through the mail & also refuses to tell me why lol) , John Burgmeier who plays Tien & Justin Cook who plays Raditz & Super Buu, also do not seem to reply much, i think Chris Sabat who plays Vegeta, Piccolo, & Yamcha stopped signing, & i am waiting on Cynthia Cranz who i sent to 5 months ago, besides them all of the other voice actors sign.
Kyle.
Currently waiting