Dwayne Johnson (The Rock) success I THINK

Are you unsure if your autograph is authentic or not? Post it in here and the Fanmail.biz community will try to clear it up for you.
bravesfan1515
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Dwayne Johnson (The Rock) success I THINK

Post by bravesfan1515 »

Hey guys I need some help. I got what I am calling a success until I find out otherwise. I was shocked to open my SASE and two cards signed by THE ROCK fell out ! Both were signed Dwayne Johnson. Both are hand signed and not autopens (like the photos he sends out) nor are they stamps. The Ds in Dwayne vary slightly (one hooks the other doesnt) but I have never seen a Dwayne Johnson auto that looks like this. Any comments on authenticity is welcome.

Signed Sports Illustrated Covers : 40

Sports Illustrated Covers Sent : George Foreman, Vince Young, RG3, Johnny Damon, Freddie Freeman, Ozzie Guillen, Joe Carter, Brian Wilson, Petyon Manning

Sports Illustrated Covers Received : Shaq, Trent Richardson, Tiger Woods, Dirk Nowitzki, Pat Summit, Phil Mickleson, Kellen Moore, Jerry Jones, Ed "Too Tall" Jones, Mike Eruzione, Jim Tressel, Josh Hamilton, Mark Buhrle, Bo Jackson, Courtney Upshaw + Brad Smelley, Prince Wimbly + David Palmer + Antonio Langham + Derrick Lassic, Neil Caudle + Gene Chizik, Archie Manning, Colin Peek, Mark Lemke, Hulk Hogan, Stan Musial, Jerry West, Matt Weiters, Joey Votto, Jim Thome. Jim Leyland, John Calipari, Jordy Nelson, Rudy Ruettiger, Mark Cuban,Denard Robinson, Braxton Cave,Landry Jones,Philip Lutzencurchen, Terry Badshaw, Tyler Hansbrough, Jordyn Weiber, Robert Lester+Michael Williams+Carson Tinker, Boomer Esiason
pjsttm
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Dwayne Johnson (The Rock) success I THINK

Post by pjsttm »

what the hell? i think its real... shoot!!! hey, what address? can you pm it to me? thanks
Hey, whats up guys... I made a FAIR AND FREE website for us TTMers. The site is PJsAutosTTM.com

Im not spamming. I would like to take this chance to invite you guys in my website. My website is just simple. Just register and post your success (even your failures) so that you can help others. I am the only admin there so no one will treat you UNFAIR. You can post anything but related to TTM. I only hate spams. OH By the way, DID I SAY IT IS FREE? Yes, You are FREE to look the 5000+ addresses (for now. More will come soon). If the one you are looking for is not in the list, you can request an address and I'm happy to research it for you.

Visit my site and give it a chance. It is not big and successful like this one but hey, if you tell others and many TTMers post, it will become like this... Share your TTM's. Tell to others. The site is REAL and FAIR for all the TTMers out there.

Thanks

PJsAutosTTM.com
froggig23
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by froggig23 »

ya the "D" matches my IP i got. mine has the "hook" got this on the movie set "Faster" last year.
http://s15.photobucket.com/albums/a395/ ... dwayne.jpg
SamAutographs

Post by SamAutographs »

Wow thats so cool :D Please can you tell me what address you used?
paleo007
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by paleo007 »

bravesfan1515 wrote:Hey guys I need some help. I got what I am calling a success until I find out otherwise. I was shocked to open my SASE and two cards signed by THE ROCK fell out ! Both were signed Dwayne Johnson. Both are hand signed and not autopens (like the photos he sends out) nor are they stamps. The Ds in Dwayne vary slightly (one hooks the other doesnt) but I have never seen a Dwayne Johnson auto that looks like this. Any comments on authenticity is welcome.

Congratulations on your Dwayne Johnson success, I have one 2 but it is IP as well a signed 8x10 via his fanmail address located in FL. However, the IP success he signed as The Rock. I hope I get the magazine I sent him to one of the venues he was at earlier this year as well as the items I sent to the movie set of G.I. Joe 2. Again congrats, it looks real to me.
Success TTM-386
In Person-137
Bought on ebay/dealer-12
1st person I ever recieved: Ray Harryhausen in '92
Celebs met more than once: John Cena, Jackie Haas, April Hunter, Maria Kanellis, Kristanna Loken, Stacy Keibler, Jamie Reed-Kovac, Shelly Martinez, Dawn Marie, Candice Michelle, Lisa Marie Varon & Torrie Wilson.
Scientists I've met more than once: Dr. Jack Horner, Dr. Peter Dodson

Dream Match
RYAN-J
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by RYAN-J »

This is one that I purchased that was obtained VV. Looks good to me! :D

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid ... 0b05f66056

RYAN-J 8)
Check out My Autograph Collection! NONE are for sale or Trade. Sorry. - LIKE {up} My Official Facebook Fan Page!

DUE TO MY BUSY WORK SCHEDULE OUTSIDE OF AUTOGRAPH COLLECTING & INCREASING SPAMMING ISSUES I CAN NO LONGER GIVE OUT OR LOOK UP VIA VENUE OR EMAIL ADDRESSES. TOO MANY 'FANS' WITH THE WRONG COLLECTING MOTIVES ON HERE KEEP ABUSING THESE TYPES OF ADDRESSES AND END UP SELLING THE SIGNED ITEMS LATER ON FOR PROFIT {down}

Printable TTM Log Sheet (Great way to keep track of all your pending requests!!)

Total # of Autographs in my collection: 2,020 Authentic Autographs: 1,872 Pre-Prints & Autopens: 155 Personalized Autographs: 569 Q&A Cards: 40 Cast-signed Broadway Playbills: 15
bravesfan1515
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by bravesfan1515 »

pjsttm wrote:what the hell? i think its real... shoot!!! hey, what address? can you pm it to me? thanks
I have seen many of your posts and know you just dont try to "pad" your collection so I have sent you a pm
Signed Sports Illustrated Covers : 40

Sports Illustrated Covers Sent : George Foreman, Vince Young, RG3, Johnny Damon, Freddie Freeman, Ozzie Guillen, Joe Carter, Brian Wilson, Petyon Manning

Sports Illustrated Covers Received : Shaq, Trent Richardson, Tiger Woods, Dirk Nowitzki, Pat Summit, Phil Mickleson, Kellen Moore, Jerry Jones, Ed "Too Tall" Jones, Mike Eruzione, Jim Tressel, Josh Hamilton, Mark Buhrle, Bo Jackson, Courtney Upshaw + Brad Smelley, Prince Wimbly + David Palmer + Antonio Langham + Derrick Lassic, Neil Caudle + Gene Chizik, Archie Manning, Colin Peek, Mark Lemke, Hulk Hogan, Stan Musial, Jerry West, Matt Weiters, Joey Votto, Jim Thome. Jim Leyland, John Calipari, Jordy Nelson, Rudy Ruettiger, Mark Cuban,Denard Robinson, Braxton Cave,Landry Jones,Philip Lutzencurchen, Terry Badshaw, Tyler Hansbrough, Jordyn Weiber, Robert Lester+Michael Williams+Carson Tinker, Boomer Esiason
leonel9
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by leonel9 »

looks real to me !!!
magicmanplc
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by magicmanplc »

What address did you use? I know this will now get bumped. You can PM me if you want. He has changed to my #1 most wanted. Please help me.
Please Visit My Website: http://patricksautographs.weebly.com/
infan
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by infan »

Lucky!!! Great success! I just received a studio fan mail pop from the rock today.. wish it was real...
Favorite Autographs:Cristiano Ronaldo x2, Roy Keane, Mame Diouf, Ole Gunnar, Edwin van der Sar, Patrice Evra, Juan Mata, Wayne Rooney, Ryan Giggs, Robin van Persie, Thierry Henry, Mia Hamm, Frank Ribery, Nuer, Mark Hughes, Gotze, Mesut Ozil

Most Wanted: ANY MAN UTD PLAYER (PAST/PRESENT), Zidan Zidane, Any EPL Player.

Visit my facebook page
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Infans-Autographs/554855171300351?ref_type=bookmark