Tim McGraw 'Mr. Faith Hill' Awesome Success!! :)

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!

Moderator: admin

RYAN-J
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector
Interests:

Tim McGraw 'Mr. Faith Hill' Awesome Success!! :)

Post by RYAN-J »

Received a very awesome reply from country music star Tim McGraw today!! :D Or as I like to call him ‘Mr. Faith Hill’! lol. :lol:

Sent a message to a person on his management team back in June and asked if I could request a signed photo from Tim and they contacted me right back saying that he was not available at the moment, but that they would leave a note on his desk & when he came into the office again they’d be sure to have him sign one. {up}

And true to their word, He did! Sent me a very cool 8x10 photos that was personalized and signed as requested!! :D Been a huge fan of Tim McGraw for years, so very happy to have added him to my country music series!! Thanks Tim!! 8)

Envelope:
8x10 Personalized and Signed Photo:

Sent: June 20th 2011
Replied: October 3rd 2011
Days Taken:106

Return Address:

Tim McGraw
P.O. Box 128138
Nashville, Tennessee 37212
USA

RYAN-J 8)
Check out My Autograph Collection! NONE are for sale or Trade. Sorry. - LIKE {up} My Official Facebook Fan Page!

DUE TO MY BUSY WORK SCHEDULE OUTSIDE OF AUTOGRAPH COLLECTING & INCREASING SPAMMING ISSUES I CAN NO LONGER GIVE OUT OR LOOK UP VIA VENUE OR EMAIL ADDRESSES. TOO MANY 'FANS' WITH THE WRONG COLLECTING MOTIVES ON HERE KEEP ABUSING THESE TYPES OF ADDRESSES AND END UP SELLING THE SIGNED ITEMS LATER ON FOR PROFIT {down}

Printable TTM Log Sheet (Great way to keep track of all your pending requests!!)

Total # of Autographs in my collection: 2,020 Authentic Autographs: 1,872 Pre-Prints & Autopens: 155 Personalized Autographs: 569 Q&A Cards: 40 Cast-signed Broadway Playbills: 15
BossC
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector
Interests:

Re: Tim McGraw 'Mr. Faith Hill' Awesome Success!! :)

Post by BossC »

Congrats! I loved his role in The Blind Side; he has really done a great job transitioning from singing to acting.

Boss
RYAN-J
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector
Interests:

Post by RYAN-J »

Thanks BossC!! I've still not seen that film yet, but want to soon! :D

RYAN-J 8)
Check out My Autograph Collection! NONE are for sale or Trade. Sorry. - LIKE {up} My Official Facebook Fan Page!

DUE TO MY BUSY WORK SCHEDULE OUTSIDE OF AUTOGRAPH COLLECTING & INCREASING SPAMMING ISSUES I CAN NO LONGER GIVE OUT OR LOOK UP VIA VENUE OR EMAIL ADDRESSES. TOO MANY 'FANS' WITH THE WRONG COLLECTING MOTIVES ON HERE KEEP ABUSING THESE TYPES OF ADDRESSES AND END UP SELLING THE SIGNED ITEMS LATER ON FOR PROFIT {down}

Printable TTM Log Sheet (Great way to keep track of all your pending requests!!)

Total # of Autographs in my collection: 2,020 Authentic Autographs: 1,872 Pre-Prints & Autopens: 155 Personalized Autographs: 569 Q&A Cards: 40 Cast-signed Broadway Playbills: 15
davidcook412
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector
Interests:

Post by davidcook412 »

Congrats! did u send a sase?
Successes: Jennette McCurdy, Colbie Calliat, OAR, Ingrid Michaelson, Erin Sanders, Matthew Underwood (IP), Betty White, Chelsea Staub, Carebears on Fire, Andy Grammar,Melissa Joan Hart, David Cook(x4), Kellie Pickler, HILARY DUFF(2x IP) Mark Salling (pp), Plain White T's, Hot Chelle Rae (IP), 3OH!3 (x2), Dakota Fanning, Drew Seeley (x3), Ariana Grande(IP), Liz Gillies(IP), Victoria Justice, Miranda Cosgrove, gregg sulkin, Gavin DeGraw, Jane Lynch, Nick Jonas, Pia Toscano, Dave Franco, Karan Brar, Jesse Eisenberg, The band Perry and more :)
Waiting on: James Franco, Lane Napper, Ilsa Fisher, Vanessa Marano, Keegan Allen, Shay Mitchell, Andrew Garfield,Foster the people, Nathan Kress
Most wanted: PLL cast, victorious cast, Secret life cast, glee cast, Katy Perry, Emma Stone, Jonas brothers, Matt Nathanson, Kris Allen, Adam Lambert, Anne Hathaway, Lady Gaga, If anyone has any information on any of these most wanted people please pm and let me know :)

Best of luck collecting!
ScottishDan
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector
Interests:

Post by ScottishDan »

Congrats! Tim McGraw is great! 8)
RYAN-J
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector
Interests:

Post by RYAN-J »

thanks again!! {up}
davidcook412 wrote:Congrats! did u send a sase?
I sent his management team a message via email and they provided the photo and envelope. {up}

RYAN-J 8)

Tabby
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector
Interests:

Post by Tabby »

RYAN-J wrote:Thanks BossC!! I've still not seen that film yet, but want to soon! :D

RYAN-J 8)
:shock:
You really should see it. It's an amazing movie!
Congrats on your success too. :D
I mainly collect voice actor and Disney related autographs-Any questions with Disney successes/addresses? Feel free to PM me!
RYAN-J
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector
Interests:

Post by RYAN-J »

Thanks Tabby!! I plan on checking it out this week! :D

RYAN-J 8)

klingonmaquis
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector
Interests:

Post by klingonmaquis »

Dude congrats! Definitely a great talent to get an autograph from. Last Christmas my mom knows I love collecting autographs she got two gift certificates that promised autographs from him and Faith Hill. I sent them in January and just got them back in September.
Scifi, comic books and a few other areas are my interests in autograph collecting. If you want to talk feel free to pm me.
RYAN-J
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector
Interests:

Post by RYAN-J »

Thanks klingonmaquis!! Congrats on getting yours back from them too!! :D

RYAN-J 8)