Shemar Moore funny Success!

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
dojust32
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Shemar Moore funny Success!

Unread post by dojust32 »

Ok guys and gals, try not to laugh to hard on this one. I still get chuckled everytime I look at it. Sent to Shemar using database address on 8-31-11 and rec'ed it on 9-17-11. If you can't see what it says, it says, " To Daniel, xoxo, My baby girl!" haha only thing I can think of is he thought it was danielle and not daniel. Idk. Opinions are welcome on authenticity.

Best Successes: Ips Daniel Radcliffe, Shemar Moore, Tim Allen, Mike Modano IP, Dez Bryant IP, Dirk Nowitzki, Jeremy Lin IP, Nolan Ryan, Tony Romo, Jason Witten, Jason Kidd Game used shoes, Alex Goligoski Game used jersey and Demarcus Ware game used cleats signed.

Most Wanted: Simon Baker, Robin Tunney, Larry the Cable guy, Mila Kunis, Eva Mendes, and Emily Vancamp.
LoveTaySwift
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Shemar Moore funny Success!

Unread post by LoveTaySwift »

Did you send a SASE (self addressed stamped envelope) and a picture? :)
Most wanted: Bruno Mars, Demi Lovato,

Successes: Taylor Swift (x2) Selena Gomez (x2) Miley Cyrus (x1), Taylor Momsen IP (x2), Ariana Grande (x1)

Sent out: Bruno Mars VV (August 24, 2011) Demi Lovato VV (September 11, 2011), Miley Cyrus (September 26, 2011), Demi Lovato (email, September 20, 2011), Demi Lovato VV. (August 6th, 2012). Bruno Mars (7/26/12)
dojust32
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Yes I did send a sase and an 8.5x11. Sorry forgot to put that. And it was to the "criminal minds" address. I have the whole cast now except 2 which I am still waiting on.
Best Successes: Ips Daniel Radcliffe, Shemar Moore, Tim Allen, Mike Modano IP, Dez Bryant IP, Dirk Nowitzki, Jeremy Lin IP, Nolan Ryan, Tony Romo, Jason Witten, Jason Kidd Game used shoes, Alex Goligoski Game used jersey and Demarcus Ware game used cleats signed.

Most Wanted: Simon Baker, Robin Tunney, Larry the Cable guy, Mila Kunis, Eva Mendes, and Emily Vancamp.
Jealous123
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Unread post by Jealous123 »

I never try to laugh to hard on this one. I also get chuckled everytime I look at it.I saw a lot of movie in which he is hero.I very appreciate him!
In ancient times, "profound knowledge", today there is "My heart is waiting, always waiting, waiting for the next exciting.
admin
Site Admin

Unread post by admin »

Hi dojust32 :)

Thank you for your feedback {up}

Would you have a scan of the envelope you received please?
If so, you are in the run for the $10 gift certificate.

{star} Shemar Moore on Fanmail.biz | Previous Feedback(s) Received

Fanmail 8)
Myself205
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Unread post by Myself205 »

Received mine today too with same personalisation. But being a girl, am really happy with it :D
twilightlover0607
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Unread post by twilightlover0607 »

Congrats! I love Criminal Minds.
dojust32
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Myself205 wrote:Received mine today too with same personalisation. But being a girl, am really happy with it :D
Nice! Yeah I am guessing he did them the same day. I recieved 4 of the cast in the same day. Paget Brewster and Joe mantegna's were both smeared ( Like an idiot I printed those photos on paper that doesn't absorb the silver sharpies) So I have re-sent to them in hopes I can get them.

dancingirl1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Unread post by dancingirl1 »

Real..matches my success from 2009. :mrgreen:
Congrats!
Britney Spears==>> 6 #1 albums. 2 diamond albums. 8 platinum albums. 400+ awards. 200M+ records sold. Britney has sold over 45 million records this decade despite only releasing three albums. Globally, Britney has more #1 singles than any other female artist except Madonna and Rihanna. "Oops!...I Did It Again" by Britney is the 5th best selling album of the 2000s decade worldwide. Britney is the only female artist to chart her first seven albums in the top two of the Billboard 200. Britney has achieved at least one #1 album in 3 different decades (90's, 00's, 10's). Britney is the first solo female artist from the 90's to reach 1 billion Spotify streams. Despite NOT even being a single, 'Tom's Diner', ft. Britney , has become Giorgio Moroders best-selling digital track. 2015 Billboard Awards ratings reached a 14-year high, with numbers peaking during Britney's performance. She IS the princess of Pop. Bow Down! #StayMadHaters
Myself205
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Unread post by Myself205 »

dojust32 wrote:
Myself205 wrote:Received mine today too with same personalisation. But being a girl, am really happy with it :D
Nice! Yeah I am guessing he did them the same day. I recieved 4 of the cast in the same day. Paget Brewster and Joe mantegna's were both smeared ( Like an idiot I printed those photos on paper that doesn't absorb the silver sharpies) So I have re-sent to them in hopes I can get them.
Hope you'll get them :-) I need to write to the rest of the cast too.