Pamela Ann Davy

Post your requests for celebrity addresses here. No more than 3 address requests per person per day please!
arrunwalters
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Pamela Ann Davy

Post by arrunwalters »

Hi, i am new to the forum and i was wondering if anyone could help with this.
I am looking for the address of an australian actress called Pamela Ann Davy, who was in a 1960s serial of Doctor Who called Power of the Daleks, the Saint and an Avengers episode,
as well as various other things. Her wikipedia profile says she currently lives in suburban Hobart, Tasmania, Australia.

Here is her wikipedia profile: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pamela_Ann_Davy

any help would be so appreciated! :)
Jojo Champion
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Pamela Ann Davy

Post by Jojo Champion »

Oh yes please! Though reports indicate she'd retired from the acting business, so a contact addy will by now be almost non-existent. Please someone prove me wrong. {up}
Doctor Who collector
arrunwalters
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Pamela Ann Davy

Post by arrunwalters »

Jojo Champion wrote:Oh yes please! Though reports indicate she'd retired from the acting business, so a contact addy will by now be almost non-existent. Please someone prove me wrong. {up}
I really hope someone does find an address for her! Even if its her home address XD. I've been searching for ages, and im a big fan of hers.
Surely if someone knows she lives in Hobart, then they know how to contact her too? Or was that from an article or something?
That was only added to wikipedia recently though, after i added some things.
PLEASE SOMEONE FIND THIS! :D
"...The Examiner was right! They are EVIL!" Lesterson