Selena Gomez HELP!!!

Post your requests for celebrity addresses here. No more than 3 address requests per person per day please!
katethegreat
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Selena Gomez HELP!!!

Post by katethegreat »

Hi,

I sent to Selena on July 30th, 2011 to Ruth Eckerdd Hall for her concert there.
I included:
1 poster (also signed by joey King)
3 photos
1 album booklet
SASE

I havn't heard anything back from her!!!
I need YOUR advice...
IS THERE STILL HOPE OR SHOULD I JUST GIVE UP ON IT???

HELP!!!
Recieved through TTM: Jennifer Lawrence x4, Ayla Kell, Missy Peregrym, Nicole Anderson x2, Danielle Campbell x3, Steve Martin, Ana Mulvoy Ten x2, Nathalia Ramos, Nastia Liukin, Lindsey Vonn, Hayley Kiyoko x3, and many more!
foneTIX
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Selena Gomez HELP!!!

Post by foneTIX »

Correct me if I'm wrong, but...
If you sent it ON the 30th, I don't think she got it since she only was there for that concert.
Check out my site --> http://fonetix.webs.com/ Don't forget to sign my guestbook!!!
fox11

Post by fox11 »

I doubt you will get it because if she got it and everything it should have been back sorry :(
Top Three Success's
1.Corey Taylor (Slipknot)
2.Jim Root (Slipknot)
3.Mike Moustakas (Kansas City Royals)
jessemcluv
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by jessemcluv »

Selena Gomez did not reply to ANY of the VV letters anyone sent on here yet, and I believe that if we do ever get anything back, we will get SFM's (and we'll be lucky if our stuff comes back at all)
^Thanks to -Lil1- for the signature!!!!
Most Wanted: Samuel Jackson, Elizabeth Gillies, John Goodman, John Lasseter, Tsubasa English Dub Cast, Tom Hanks
Favorites: Big Time Rush {IP}, Jason Aldean, Demi Lovato, Danielle Campbell, Munro Chambers, Devon Bostick, Billy Crystal

Current Collections: Toy Story, Disney Princess, Pixar Animators, Tsubasa (English Dub) Cast

Recent Received: N/A
Recent Sent: Nancy Cartwright, 7.12.14
Check my website!!! jmlxautographs.webs.com <- UNDER CONSTRUCTION!! (Will be updated with new autographs soon!)
katethegreat
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by katethegreat »

OK...
Thanks for the comments! I don't want to give up just yet, but I know that there isn't much of a chance anymore.
I e-mailed Ruth Eckerd Hall (Where I sent to her at) and they replied saying:
"Kate,
Hi! Thanks for e-mailing us! Of course we will pass on fan mail to Selena for you! Just send fan mail to this address:
(Address)
We will make sure she gets it! Thanks!
Ruth Eckerd Hall staff"
SO...
Recieved through TTM: Jennifer Lawrence x4, Ayla Kell, Missy Peregrym, Nicole Anderson x2, Danielle Campbell x3, Steve Martin, Ana Mulvoy Ten x2, Nathalia Ramos, Nastia Liukin, Lindsey Vonn, Hayley Kiyoko x3, and many more!
fox11

Post by fox11 »

Well thats a good sign you will more than likely get it back rather authentic or auto pen :D [germany]
Top Three Success's
1.Corey Taylor (Slipknot)
2.Jim Root (Slipknot)
3.Mike Moustakas (Kansas City Royals)
emmawatsonrocks
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by emmawatsonrocks »

I have a feeling she's keeping all the letters and then reply at the end of her tour.
Follow me on Twitter! https://twitter.com/#!/Luv4ArianaG

Most Wanted: Harry Potter cast, Friends cast, Pretty Little Liars cast, The Lying Game cast, One Direction
Favorite Successes: Vanessa Marano IP, Ariana Grande, Demi Lovato
Most Recent Success: Bridgit Mendler (6/1/2012)
Recently Sent Out: Cher Lloyd

~I stayed Up All Night on June 24, 2012~ (And also met Eleanor Calder!)
GomezCyrusStaub
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by GomezCyrusStaub »

emmawatsonrocks wrote:I have a feeling she's keeping all the letters and then reply at the end of her tour.
I think so too, but she probably got many letters, so I think that she will be sending out PPs :(
SGCDTS
jessemcluv
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by jessemcluv »

GomezCyrusStaub wrote:
emmawatsonrocks wrote:I have a feeling she's keeping all the letters and then reply at the end of her tour.
I think so too, but she probably got many letters, so I think that she will be sending out PPs :(
A. I LOVE YOUR SIGGY :D
B. That's what I think too. As Said, we'll be lucky if we get PP's and our items back unsigned.
^Thanks to -Lil1- for the signature!!!!
Most Wanted: Samuel Jackson, Elizabeth Gillies, John Goodman, John Lasseter, Tsubasa English Dub Cast, Tom Hanks
Favorites: Big Time Rush {IP}, Jason Aldean, Demi Lovato, Danielle Campbell, Munro Chambers, Devon Bostick, Billy Crystal

Current Collections: Toy Story, Disney Princess, Pixar Animators, Tsubasa (English Dub) Cast

Recent Received: N/A
Recent Sent: Nancy Cartwright, 7.12.14
Check my website!!! jmlxautographs.webs.com <- UNDER CONSTRUCTION!! (Will be updated with new autographs soon!)
Jaffer
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Jaffer »

I would give up.
Best successes: Gal Gadot, Jennifer Lawrence, Catherine Zeta-Jones, Rachel McAdams

Best Responses: Freida Pinto, Gemma Arterton, Berenice Marlohe, Jeremy Renner

Recent successes: Connie Nielsen, Ursula Corbero, Daniela Melchior, Kate Beckinsale, Amber Heard