Weird Keith Urban Failure :-(

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
xhaileyx
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Weird Keith Urban Failure :-(

Post by xhaileyx »

I sent my letter, cd booklet, and sase to the address in the data base exactly two weeks ago today. I got it back today. It is weird because instead of the whole envelope getting sent back with just a stamp or something saying Return To Sender like usual, someone took me cd booklet out, put it in my sase and mailed it back unsigned. I don't get why they had to do that, now I don't even get all my stamps back. They could have just sent the whole thing back as is. Why did this happen? I know he signs through the mail. I'm so disapointed :-( :-( :-(
Blackhawks026
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Weird Keith Urban Failure :-(

Post by Blackhawks026 »

That blows but I wouldn't call that weird, that's happened many times before to people. Sorry for the fail though
~Currently taking a break from collecting to focus on school~

Harry Potter Autographs: Tom Felton (IP), Daniel Radcliffe, Rupert Grint, Alan Rickman, James & Oliver Phelps, Warwick Davis, Matthew Lewis, Shirley Henderson, Maggie Smith, Richard Griffiths, Scarlett Byrne, Robert Hardy, Mirriam Margoyles, Fiona Shaw, Gemma Jones, Hazel Douglas, Imelda Staunten, Harry Melling, Emma Thompson, Zoe Wanamaker, David Ryall, Isabella Laughland, Sophie Thompson, Ciaran Hinds, Julie Walters, Andy Linden, Jim Broadbent, Christian Coulson, Kenneth Branagh, Dave Legeno, Jessica Hynes, Bill Nighy, Jeff Rawle, Amelda Brown, Margery Mason, Natalia Tena, Helen McCrory, Bonnie Wright, John Hurt, Mateylok Gibbs, Chris Rankin, Terence Baylor, Guy Henry, Arben Bajrakturaj, Alfie Enoch, Michelle Fairly, Alexandre Desplat, Ryan Turner, David Bradley, Rhys Ifans and Nina Young

Check out my Harry Potter autographs (along with my entire autograph collection) here : http://tinyurl.com/6uafx5g
vivalakayla
$10 gift certificate winner
$10 gift certificate winner

Post by vivalakayla »

That happened to me. I wrote to Mark Ruffalo. Kind of stupid that they did that. =/

But yeah, it is weird. I thought maybe Mark was going to sign my picture and they had it lined up - thought he had signed it and quickly shoved it into the envelope and shipped it off. Maybe try again.
RYAN-J
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by RYAN-J »

Sorry about your failure. I sent to him when he was doing a concert and his management team sent all my photos back unsigned, but sent me an 8x10 photos that Keith had personalized and signed and used their own envelope. {up}

RYAN-J 8)
Check out My Autograph Collection! NONE are for sale or Trade. Sorry. - LIKE {up} My Official Facebook Fan Page!

DUE TO MY BUSY WORK SCHEDULE OUTSIDE OF AUTOGRAPH COLLECTING & INCREASING SPAMMING ISSUES I CAN NO LONGER GIVE OUT OR LOOK UP VIA VENUE OR EMAIL ADDRESSES. TOO MANY 'FANS' WITH THE WRONG COLLECTING MOTIVES ON HERE KEEP ABUSING THESE TYPES OF ADDRESSES AND END UP SELLING THE SIGNED ITEMS LATER ON FOR PROFIT {down}

Printable TTM Log Sheet (Great way to keep track of all your pending requests!!)

Total # of Autographs in my collection: 2,020 Authentic Autographs: 1,872 Pre-Prints & Autopens: 155 Personalized Autographs: 569 Q&A Cards: 40 Cast-signed Broadway Playbills: 15
xhaileyx
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by xhaileyx »

^ Did you get those at the same time or did they send them after?
RYAN-J
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by RYAN-J »

I got the 8x10 at the same time. they just tossed my unsigned photos in with it. and also a note saying that Keith couldn't sign my photos, but that the did send his own. {up}

viewtopic.php?f=125&t=226219

RYAN-J 8)
Check out My Autograph Collection! NONE are for sale or Trade. Sorry. - LIKE {up} My Official Facebook Fan Page!

DUE TO MY BUSY WORK SCHEDULE OUTSIDE OF AUTOGRAPH COLLECTING & INCREASING SPAMMING ISSUES I CAN NO LONGER GIVE OUT OR LOOK UP VIA VENUE OR EMAIL ADDRESSES. TOO MANY 'FANS' WITH THE WRONG COLLECTING MOTIVES ON HERE KEEP ABUSING THESE TYPES OF ADDRESSES AND END UP SELLING THE SIGNED ITEMS LATER ON FOR PROFIT {down}

Printable TTM Log Sheet (Great way to keep track of all your pending requests!!)

Total # of Autographs in my collection: 2,020 Authentic Autographs: 1,872 Pre-Prints & Autopens: 155 Personalized Autographs: 569 Q&A Cards: 40 Cast-signed Broadway Playbills: 15