Most wanted autographs?

You can also post suggestions, comments to the fanmail.biz database managers here. Do not post your feedback here. Do not request a celebrity address here.
Sannetta
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Most wanted autographs?

Post by Sannetta »

Whose autograph would you really really really like to get? :P
Me: James Lafferty, Robert Patrick and Clive Owen :mrgreen:
James

Post by James »

I would really like to get Robbie Williams' autograph. I so nearly met him TWICE before!
Joeay
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Joeay »

Gary Oldman
funnygirl
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by funnygirl »

I'd love to have Barbra Streisand's autograph and be sure that it is signed by her for 100%. Is this really she signing all the requests TTM?
starreyes

Post by starreyes »

Paul McCartney, always, but also John Lennon and George Harrison (RIP both). I have Ringo's. Rusty Anderson, Paul Wickens, Abe Laboriel Jr. But mostly Paul McCartney. I'm going to keep trying for that one until I get it. Possibly for the rest of my life.
nowandagain

Post by nowandagain »

Anyone I've sent a request out for at the moment (lol.)

So far these include Eric Close, Eric Bana, Matt Damon, Tia Texada, Nia Long, Pauley Perrette, Michael Weatherly, Enrique Murciano, Eddie Cibrian...and many more!

I'm running out of ideas on who to send a letter to next though.

nowandagain [rockon]
starreyes

Post by starreyes »

nowandagain wrote:Anyone I've sent a request out for at the moment (lol.)

So far these include Eric Close, Eric Bana, Matt Damon, Tia Texada, Nia Long, Pauley Perrette, Michael Weatherly, Enrique Murciano, Eddie Cibrian...and many more!

I'm running out of ideas on who to send a letter to next though.

nowandagain [rockon]
That's pretty much how I feel too!

I was running out of people to send to, but then I asked some of my friends and they all had ideas of actors/actresses from movies I hadn't thought of, and then when I went back and looked at the credits and found tons more I hadn't thought of before. Now I'm really behind in sending out. I have 24 handwritten pages of addresses I have letters written for but I haven't sent out to yet, and I have really small handwritting!
nowandagain

Post by nowandagain »

That's pretty much how I feel too!

I was running out of people to send to, but then I asked some of my friends and they all had ideas of actors/actresses from movies I hadn't thought of, and then when I went back and looked at the credits and found tons more I hadn't thought of before. Now I'm really behind in sending out. I have 24 handwritten pages of addresses I have letters written for but I haven't sent out to yet, and I have really small handwritting!
Yes, after writing to so many people you want to write to, the ideas start to run out on who to write to next. I'm still thinking at the moment :roll:.

I hope your arm doesn't get tired from writing to so many people starreyes :D

nowandagain [rockon]
starreyes

Post by starreyes »

Thanks nowandagain, really, it does.

A few weeks ago I wrote somewhere around 50 letters, really long, in my opinion good, origional letters, and the next day I had HORRIBLE writers cramp. I guess I learned my lesson though, I'm trying not to write so many at one time. I write one or two, and then put one in and envelope, etc. That way it gets a break.

Hope you can think of some good people to write to!
nowandagain

Post by nowandagain »

Thank you very much starreyes :wink:

My mind is ticking away at the moment. I hope you don't get writers block any time soon. 50 letters is A LOT! I wouldn't even be able to afford to send 50 letters at once anyway. IRC's are way too expensive.

nowandagain [rockon]