James Phelps and Oliver Phelps RTS

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
Lucia_J3
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

James Phelps and Oliver Phelps RTS

Post by Lucia_J3 »

Unfortunalety, today I received my letter back.
Sorry, I can't post the picture as I don't have anymore the envelope. But me and a friend sent them a letter on July 12, and received today it back, it says that the letter was rejected.

Address used:
James & Oliver Phelps
JOP Project
PO Box 9765
Sutton Coldfield B75 5XB
UK

They are my favourite actors from Harry Potter so this is really dissapointing!
Favourite successes: Marny Kennedy, Miep Gies, Geoffrey Rush, Sophie Turner and the Dance Academy Cast.
Most Wanted: Justin Bieber, Julia Winter, One Direction, Melendi, Logan Lerman and Chloe Grace.
Myself205
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: James and Oliver Phelps RTS

Post by Myself205 »

Hi, I wrote to them on the 25th July. So far, I didn't get anything back. Will let you know if I got a RTS
SamAutographs

Post by SamAutographs »

Sorry for your RTS :(
harrypotterfan.
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by harrypotterfan. »

i used the same fan mail i will let you know if i get anything back.
most wanted rachel weisz emma waston shailene woodley zoe kravtis city of bones cast hunger games cast. Harry potter cast melissa mccarthy jenny mccarthy cast of pitch perfect suzanne Collins Anna Kendrick
sarah hyland dominic sherwood cast of the vampier academy the cast of the originals lucy fry bruno mars macklmore Chris pine c c hunter j.k Rowling James and Oliver phelps clemence poesy fault in our stars cast Elle fanning
Blackhawks026
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Blackhawks026 »

Wow that's a shame! I was planning to write them too, at this address, but I guess I'm gonna have to wait and see if everyone else gets a RTS now too :?
~Currently taking a break from collecting to focus on school~

Harry Potter Autographs: Tom Felton (IP), Daniel Radcliffe, Rupert Grint, Alan Rickman, James & Oliver Phelps, Warwick Davis, Matthew Lewis, Shirley Henderson, Maggie Smith, Richard Griffiths, Scarlett Byrne, Robert Hardy, Mirriam Margoyles, Fiona Shaw, Gemma Jones, Hazel Douglas, Imelda Staunten, Harry Melling, Emma Thompson, Zoe Wanamaker, David Ryall, Isabella Laughland, Sophie Thompson, Ciaran Hinds, Julie Walters, Andy Linden, Jim Broadbent, Christian Coulson, Kenneth Branagh, Dave Legeno, Jessica Hynes, Bill Nighy, Jeff Rawle, Amelda Brown, Margery Mason, Natalia Tena, Helen McCrory, Bonnie Wright, John Hurt, Mateylok Gibbs, Chris Rankin, Terence Baylor, Guy Henry, Arben Bajrakturaj, Alfie Enoch, Michelle Fairly, Alexandre Desplat, Ryan Turner, David Bradley, Rhys Ifans and Nina Young

Check out my Harry Potter autographs (along with my entire autograph collection) here : http://tinyurl.com/6uafx5g
emmawatsonrocks
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by emmawatsonrocks »

Aw, I wrote to that address too....
Follow me on Twitter! https://twitter.com/#!/Luv4ArianaG

Most Wanted: Harry Potter cast, Friends cast, Pretty Little Liars cast, The Lying Game cast, One Direction
Favorite Successes: Vanessa Marano IP, Ariana Grande, Demi Lovato
Most Recent Success: Bridgit Mendler (6/1/2012)
Recently Sent Out: Cher Lloyd

~I stayed Up All Night on June 24, 2012~ (And also met Eleanor Calder!)
admin
Site Admin

Re: James Phelps and Oliver Phelps RTS

Post by admin »

Hi Lucia_J3 :)

Thank you for your feedback {up} and Sorry for your RTS :(

This address should work :mrgreen: :

James Phelps
United Agents Ltd.
12-26 Lexington Street
London, W1F 0LE
UK [uk]

Would you have a scan of the RTS envelope you received please?
If so, you are in the run for the $10 gift certificate.

{star} James Phelps on Fanmail.biz | Previous Feedback(s) Received

Fanmail 8)
Becksibee
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Becksibee »

Sorry to hear about your RTS It's unusual for them, maybe it was bad timing and there mailbox was full? Keep an eye out on other sucsess from this address and maybe try again?
"It does not do to dwell on dreams and forget to live." - Albus Dumbledore
verkoka
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by verkoka »

that's a shame, they used to be such great signers, it's sad if they stop signing. it's great i got they're autograph last year :)
Lucia_J3
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Lucia_J3 »

I think it only happenned with my letter. Because my friend drew a lot of things on the envelope. And the RTS didn't say that the address was wrong or anything like that, it only says that the letter was "refused".
I guess I'm going to try again in some months, and this time I'm going to do it alone, without anything weird in the envelope xD
Favourite successes: Marny Kennedy, Miep Gies, Geoffrey Rush, Sophie Turner and the Dance Academy Cast.
Most Wanted: Justin Bieber, Julia Winter, One Direction, Melendi, Logan Lerman and Chloe Grace.