Snooki from Jersey Shore

Are you unsure if your autograph is authentic or not? Post it in here and the Fanmail.biz community will try to clear it up for you.
crossyourx3
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Snooki from Jersey Shore

Post by crossyourx3 »

I received this from the NEP Snooki Enterprises address on her website.I think it is authentic.I sent the paper but the s in her name looks different from the ones I have seen
http://www.imageba.com/images/xvkjfrhtdbsacoobl97r.jpg
vivalakayla
$10 gift certificate winner

Re: Snooki from Jersey Shore

Post by vivalakayla »

You're right that does look a bit off, compared to the one I recieved when I wrote to her home address. The link below is mine. Here handwriting is a lot more bubbly and that just isn't.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/28111763@N ... 7144694081
AcidDrop44
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by AcidDrop44 »

I got Snooki in-person when they were filming season 2 at the hotel I work at. It looks more like the home address success.. Anyway, she absolutly loves her fans so I'd hope she wouldn't send out secs. {up}
Successes: Ghost Adventures, Kane Hodder, Robert Englund, Al Pacino, Bam, Jess, April and Phil Margera, Rake Yohn, Ryan Dunn, Brandon Novak, John Travolta, Rob Dyrdek & Fantasy Factory, Kevin Nealon, Bud Selig, Bobby Flay, Judge Judy, Bob Saget, Jay Leno, Bobby Mackey, Mark & Debby Constantino, Buddy Valastro(Cake Boss), Zach Galifianakis, Chelsea Handler, Tommy Chong, 3 Doors Down, Daniel Radcliffe, Tim Allen, Andy Samberg, Adam Green, Anna Kournikova
Waiting: Henry Winkler, Rob Zombie, Betsy Palmer, Adam Richman, Always Sunny cast, Conan O'Brien, Dane Cook, Tom Hanks, Mark Wahlberg, Anna Chlumsky, Lin Shaye, Kevin Spacey, Bradley Cooper, James Franco, Steve-O

Favorite IP Successes: Jersey Shore Cast, The Office Cast, Adam Sandler, Broken Lizard, Ron Jeremy, Steve-O, Brandon Dicamillo, Michael Bolton, Chelsea Handler, Kevin Nealon, 3 Days Grace, Roy Halladay, Greg Daniels, The Rock, Owen Hart
AcidDrop44
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by AcidDrop44 »

Oops, forgot to post the pic.

Successes: Ghost Adventures, Kane Hodder, Robert Englund, Al Pacino, Bam, Jess, April and Phil Margera, Rake Yohn, Ryan Dunn, Brandon Novak, John Travolta, Rob Dyrdek & Fantasy Factory, Kevin Nealon, Bud Selig, Bobby Flay, Judge Judy, Bob Saget, Jay Leno, Bobby Mackey, Mark & Debby Constantino, Buddy Valastro(Cake Boss), Zach Galifianakis, Chelsea Handler, Tommy Chong, 3 Doors Down, Daniel Radcliffe, Tim Allen, Andy Samberg, Adam Green, Anna Kournikova
Waiting: Henry Winkler, Rob Zombie, Betsy Palmer, Adam Richman, Always Sunny cast, Conan O'Brien, Dane Cook, Tom Hanks, Mark Wahlberg, Anna Chlumsky, Lin Shaye, Kevin Spacey, Bradley Cooper, James Franco, Steve-O

Favorite IP Successes: Jersey Shore Cast, The Office Cast, Adam Sandler, Broken Lizard, Ron Jeremy, Steve-O, Brandon Dicamillo, Michael Bolton, Chelsea Handler, Kevin Nealon, 3 Days Grace, Roy Halladay, Greg Daniels, The Rock, Owen Hart
vivalakayla

Post by vivalakayla »

AcidDrop44 wrote:I got Snooki in-person when they were filming season 2 at the hotel I work at. It looks more like the home address success.. Anyway, she absolutly loves her fans so I'd hope she wouldn't send out secs. {up}
She may just not have been at her agency and one of her people signed it - instead of making the user wait for a real one.. Who knows, I've never seen any successes from that address so I guess we have nothing to compare it to.

She does love her fans, though!
dancingirl1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by dancingirl1 »

after seeing this NEW Success today, your success is REAL!

http://emelieminna.blogspot.com/2011/09/snooki.html
Britney Spears==>> 6 #1 albums. 2 diamond albums. 8 platinum albums. 400+ awards. 200M+ records sold. Britney has sold over 45 million records this decade despite only releasing three albums. Globally, Britney has more #1 singles than any other female artist except Madonna and Rihanna. "Oops!...I Did It Again" by Britney is the 5th best selling album of the 2000s decade worldwide. Britney is the only female artist to chart her first seven albums in the top two of the Billboard 200. Britney has achieved at least one #1 album in 3 different decades (90's, 00's, 10's). Britney is the first solo female artist from the 90's to reach 1 billion Spotify streams. Despite NOT even being a single, 'Tom's Diner', ft. Britney , has become Giorgio Moroders best-selling digital track. 2015 Billboard Awards ratings reached a 14-year high, with numbers peaking during Britney's performance. She IS the princess of Pop. Bow Down! #StayMadHaters
vivalakayla

Post by vivalakayla »

dancingirl1 wrote:after seeing this NEW Success today, your success is REAL!

http://emelieminna.blogspot.com/2011/09/snooki.html
That doesn't prove anything - it still looks nothing like the one I recieved or the IP one.. Her handwriting is way to bubbly for that. Even the short sentences she wrote on my letter that I sent her look nothing like the personalization on the new successes photos.
vivalakayla

Post by vivalakayla »

http://www.examiner.com/fashion-trends- ... welry-line

That's for her new line, and thats more of her real signature than even the one the two people recently recieved.

I have a feeling my success led to her box being over flooded. :neutral:

Also, from her Twitter page she's been in New Jersey for awhile - not New York.
Jaffer
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Jaffer »

vivalakayla wrote:http://www.examiner.com/fashion-trends- ... welry-line

That's for her new line, and thats more of her real signature than even the one the two people recently recieved.

I have a feeling my success led to her box being over flooded. :neutral:

Also, from her Twitter page she's been in New Jersey for awhile - not New York.
Lol it would hardly take a Herculean effort to get from New Jersey to New York.
Best successes: Gal Gadot, Jennifer Lawrence, Catherine Zeta-Jones, Rachel McAdams

Best Responses: Freida Pinto, Gemma Arterton, Berenice Marlohe, Jeremy Renner

Recent successes: Connie Nielsen, Ursula Corbero, Daniela Melchior, Kate Beckinsale, Amber Heard
vivalakayla

Post by vivalakayla »

Lol it would hardly take a Herculean effort to get from New Jersey to New York.
Like, OMG!! REALLY?!?!?!!?!!?!

Um, obviously - I live in Maine - which is extremely close to both those states, I know exactly how long it takes from each state. But what I'm saying is - she's been in NJ - not NY.