Jennifer Lawrence: Authentic and Secretarial 2 address's

Send your feedback for a movie set / theatre address you have tested.
Forum rules
Sponsored link: Try Amazon Music Unlimited Free Trial

Image Upload your pictures here: Surf My Pictures | Google Photos | Imgbb | Tumblr | Imgur

Image Search the message board Image
gghi18
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Jennifer Lawrence: Authentic and Secretarial 2 address's

Post by gghi18 »

Hi,
I sent both my letters to Jennifer a month apart, one to the Charlotte address in June and one to the Concord address in July. I received both back in the same day. I am a little confused because the Charlotte one (that has been receiving RTS’s appears to be a definite secretarial one) as where the concord one appears to be authentic, in my opinion. Some may say because they came the same day, they BOTH are fake. Not necessarily, Two completely different signatures. And it was Labor Day yesterday so I didn’t receive mail. Both could have been sent on different days, one earlier than the other…I am just not convinced the Concord response I received are fake. It is a strange situation though. Read my post below.

I sent my first letter, including a SASE, LOR, to the Charlotte HW address for Jennifer on:

Sent: 6/03/11
Received: 9/06/11

Sent 4 pictures, 2 for me and 1 for my mom and 1 for my close friend. She signed three of them; signed and inscribed to us all (Don’t know what happened to the 4th picture). What I noticed is these signatures do not match her IP or the TTM at all! Not even close. I was very disappointed that a secretary had signed these so I assumed the other envelope was the same, more secs…It appears that another secretary may have felt bad to RTS it so signed it as her instead. Any ideas???

Then I sent Jennifer to the Concord address (This one seemed to be getting replies as the Charlotte one was reported RTS). I sent

Sent: 7/09/11
Received: 9/06/11

I sent 4 pictures, 2 for me and 1 for my mom and 1 for my close friend. She signed them all with no inscription. I was a little bummed she didn’t but that’s okay. I am still very pleased. She used my sase. I am not convinced these autographs are fake and it’s not out of wishful thinking. When she began signing in the beginning of the HG set, they looked quite similar to the ones she has sent out recently. She just seems to be more rushed than before.
So to those who think they are all fake, I think you’d be right on the one I received from the Charlotte ones because they’re obvious but the ones from Concord, I don’t agree. I would be open to hearing theories though.

Thanks to those who helped me! I am a huge fan of Jennifer!! I will admit, I wish I could have gotten the pictures that were faked signed authentically by her instead because she looks so sexy. HAHA! :P Good luck to everyone!!

Here's the scans of the authentic ones, in my opinion. I will post the secretrials ones in another post to this thread.

I appreciate and welcome comments on the authenticity of autographs I have received. Thank you! Sincerely, gghi18 8)

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Marks-Autograph-Page/123624227817324?ref=hl (My autograph collection Facebook page).

http://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Panhandler/122294424546484 (Check out my short, independent film I wrote called, “The Panhandler,” which is currently in the works. "Like" the Facebook page and show us your love & support, please!)

Latest Success: Carl Reiner
gghi18
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Jennifer Lawrence: Authentic and Secretarial 2 address's

Post by gghi18 »

And here are the secretrial ones... :(

I appreciate and welcome comments on the authenticity of autographs I have received. Thank you! Sincerely, gghi18 8)

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Marks-Autograph-Page/123624227817324?ref=hl (My autograph collection Facebook page).

http://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Panhandler/122294424546484 (Check out my short, independent film I wrote called, “The Panhandler,” which is currently in the works. "Like" the Facebook page and show us your love & support, please!)

vivalakayla
$10 gift certificate winner
$10 gift certificate winner

Post by vivalakayla »

gghi18 wrote:And here are the secretrial ones... :(
Wow. those are bad - they look nothing like the originals and what did they even write on the photos? Haha. Well atleast you got two real ones! =)
Jaffer
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Jaffer »

Haha the vv section has descended into farce in recent weeks haha. It is not an exageration to say whoever signed those second ones was on some kind of substance...
if I am being honest, I have a nagging feeling those first ones are secs too (obviously a lot better then the second ones) You could well be right, that she was just rushing to get through a glut of mail. They just look like different handwriting to me. I think I might have sent to her (my book keeping is poor, so I am not 100% sure haha)
Best successes: Gal Gadot, Jennifer Lawrence, Catherine Zeta-Jones, Rachel McAdams

Best Responses: Freida Pinto, Gemma Arterton, Berenice Marlohe, Jeremy Renner

Recent successes: Connie Nielsen, Ursula Corbero, Daniela Melchior, Kate Beckinsale, Amber Heard
gghi18
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by gghi18 »

vivalakayla wrote:
gghi18 wrote:And here are the secretrial ones... :(
Wow. those are bad - they look nothing like the originals and what did they even write on the photos? Haha. Well atleast you got two real ones! =)
Haha! Thank you! I think the first says, (or supposed to day), Happy Birthday. You rock! (At least I asked her to write that). LOL

and the other says, "Get well soon."

They do look more rushed, but their are subtle similarities I have seen in her IP's that lead me to believe these are real. The way she loops her L for her last name is very similar. :)

timothyj91
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by timothyj91 »

I wrote to both adresses and heard back on 9/6 as well.. Mine look just like your legit ones on the top. And they look like they were signed with the same sharpie -- very thin line black.. Honestly I think these are definitely legit. Your first two anyway, definitely not the bottom two - It's not too easy to get her signature down pat.. It makes complete sense to me that she would take some time to plow through all the mail since they're done and just send it out but not personalize stuff.. It will make people see the movie and they're done so they won't have to worry about getting more requests..

I say they're just as legit as the ones people have gotten from earlier when they were filming. {up} ;-)
gghi18
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by gghi18 »

timothyj91 wrote:I wrote to both adresses and heard back on 9/6 as well.. Mine look just like your legit ones on the top. And they look like they were signed with the same sharpie -- very thin line black.. Honestly I think these are definitely legit. Your first two anyway, definitely not the bottom two - It's not too easy to get her signature down pat.. It makes complete sense to me that she would take some time to plow through all the mail since they're done and just send it out but not personalize stuff.. It will make people see the movie and they're done so they won't have to worry about getting more requests..

I say they're just as legit as the ones people have gotten from earlier when they were filming. {up} ;-)
Thank you and I completely agree! Fanmail is a great way to promote a film and I thought the first two were authentic. :) Here are some IP scans I found on an autograph collector's website. If you see, the J and L are very similar. There is a distinct way she signs her L. It's kind of like a sloppy infinity sign. lol She signs her initials a lot in-person when she's in a rush, I'm assuming. (Maybe why the recent TTM are more sloppier than the beginning ones. lol) And CONGRATS ON YOUR SUCCESS TOO!!! :D

loveryan

Post by loveryan »

Congrats!
Very nice pics you sent ;)
Jaffer
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Jaffer »

It's your second conchord one that is giving me grief... It really looks off. The first is messy, but looks far more closer to being real then that second one. But it is stupid to say that she would sign one and a sec the other lol. It would certainly help matters if her ip did not resemble a dogs breakfast lol!
I dunno... There is just something very off about this whole thing... However, the general weight of opinion seems to suggest authentic, so you gotta go with the large majority. {up} Whether or not people think they're real, or HOPE they're real I cannot answer. However, I will still congratulate you; if these are real, you have got yourself a oscar winner. {up}
Best successes: Gal Gadot, Jennifer Lawrence, Catherine Zeta-Jones, Rachel McAdams

Best Responses: Freida Pinto, Gemma Arterton, Berenice Marlohe, Jeremy Renner

Recent successes: Connie Nielsen, Ursula Corbero, Daniela Melchior, Kate Beckinsale, Amber Heard
gghi18
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by gghi18 »

Thanks everyone for your nice comments!!! =D