Chad Michael Murray- success!

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
Lizz
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Chad Michael Murray- success!

Post by Lizz »

Sent: 2nd June LOR+SAE
Recieved: 5th September signed photo ;)
Used the address in the database ;)

So happy about this one {up}
Favourite successes: Darren Criss, Harry Shum jr, Daniel Radcliffe, Pedro Almodovar.
TaylorSwiftFan
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Chad Michael Murray- success!

Post by TaylorSwiftFan »

Cool! Great sucess! Is it real or do you think it could be a PrePrint?
Tabby
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Tabby »

I'm pretty sure this is real. He's been sending authentics lately.
I mainly collect voice actor and Disney related autographs-Any questions with Disney successes/addresses? Feel free to PM me!
Lizz
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Lizz »

I'm pretty sure it's real too as when I look closer I can see that it was signed with a felt-tip ;)
It's definietly not a pre-print.
Favourite successes: Darren Criss, Harry Shum jr, Daniel Radcliffe, Pedro Almodovar.
carlybolton
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by carlybolton »

Did he use your SAE ?

xoxo
Carly

Received TTM : Russell Brand,Selena Gomez,Betty White,Greg Eagles,Cowboy Cheerleaders,Fruit of the Loom Guys,Melissa Joan Hart,Pete Docter,RL Stine,GSP,John Travolta,Nastia Luikin,Tiffany Thornton,Christina Ricci,Amanda Seyfriend,Anna Paquin,Laker Cheerleaders,Flo,Daniel Radcliffe,Shirley Henderson,Casey Kasem,Tara Strong

Most Wanted : Tom Felton and Christopher Mintz Plasse
Lizz
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Lizz »

carlybolton wrote:Did he use your SAE ?
Yes... ;)
HAdams05
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by HAdams05 »

i have that same pic and its a preprint...ive never seen him send an authentic for free because if u want his auto u have to go on his website and buy a signed book...
Favorite Success: Ryan Reynolds, Maggie Grace, Mark Feuerstein

[color=#0040FF] Recent Successes of 2014: Rashida Jones, Derek Hough (ip), Emma Slater (ip), playbill from "The Commons of Pensacola", Britney Spears, Tony Dovolani, Michael Urie (Buyer & Cellar Playbill), Ed O'Neill, Ian McKellen, Patrick Stewart, Colin O'Donoghue
Lizz
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Lizz »

HAdams05 wrote:i have that same pic and its a preprint...ive never seen him send an authentic for free because if u want his auto u have to go on his website and buy a signed book...
I saw the PPs here too but the autograph here is diffrent than the one on the PPs I've seen.
Nicole~

Post by Nicole~ »

Congrats! :D
Favorite successes: Katy Perry, Ian Harding, Jackie Chan, Ashley Benson
Most wanted: Demi Lovato, Miley Cyrus, Shay Mitchell, Angelina Jolie, Mila Kunis

If you have any information on any valid addresses for my most wanted, please message me :)
gghi18
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by gghi18 »

It's definitely not a pre-print. :) So I'm going to say authentic. Here's my scan. You can see it's signed similarly but their are differences. Hope this helps! ;)4

I appreciate and welcome comments on the authenticity of autographs I have received. Thank you! Sincerely, gghi18 8)

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Marks-Autograph-Page/123624227817324?ref=hl (My autograph collection Facebook page).

http://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Panhandler/122294424546484 (Check out my short, independent film I wrote called, “The Panhandler,” which is currently in the works. "Like" the Facebook page and show us your love & support, please!)

Latest Success: Carl Reiner