Eminem - Please Help!

Are you unsure if your autograph is authentic or not? Post it in here and the Fanmail.biz community will try to clear it up for you.
vivalakayla
$10 gift certificate winner

Eminem - Please Help!

Post by vivalakayla »

http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=345ht82&s=7
http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=bfi8vl&s=7

I think this is authentic but any reassurance from people on here would be a great help! =)
shuffles
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Eminem - Please Help!

Post by shuffles »

I don't think it is, i did research and that autograph he always does his y's but on this his y is joined with his d

and also he has started doing just 'shady'

i have an IP which looks completely different to that so i dont think it is real
Favourite Autograph: Mila Kunis

Autograph Successes:Brandon Flowers (lead singer of the Killers) IP, Mila Kunis!!, Blake Lewis, Robert Muchamore, Cast of Coronation Street, Mark Salling, One Tree Hill Cast (when Chad and Hilarie were still in)

Most Wanted: Katy Perry, Eva Longoria, Adam Brody, Megan Fox, Dominic Monaghan, Bradley Cooper, Chace Crawford, Brad Pitt, Angelina Jolie, Rachel Bilson, Ben Mckenzie, Mischa Barton, Ian Somerhalder
vivalakayla

Post by vivalakayla »

shuffles wrote:I don't think it is, i did research and that autograph he always does his y's but on this his y is joined with his d

i have an IP which looks completely different to that so i dont think it is real
True. But his signature has changed quite often through out the years.
shuffles
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by shuffles »

vivalakayla wrote:
shuffles wrote:I don't think it is, i did research and that autograph he always does his y's but on this his y is joined with his d

True. But his signature has changed quite often through out the years.
I know but now he is just doing Shady but it is up to you but i just don't think it is real :D
Favourite Autograph: Mila Kunis

Autograph Successes:Brandon Flowers (lead singer of the Killers) IP, Mila Kunis!!, Blake Lewis, Robert Muchamore, Cast of Coronation Street, Mark Salling, One Tree Hill Cast (when Chad and Hilarie were still in)

Most Wanted: Katy Perry, Eva Longoria, Adam Brody, Megan Fox, Dominic Monaghan, Bradley Cooper, Chace Crawford, Brad Pitt, Angelina Jolie, Rachel Bilson, Ben Mckenzie, Mischa Barton, Ian Somerhalder
cormshrub
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by cormshrub »

It could be, but the "dy" on Shady is a little iffy. Other than that....well you can never be 100% unless you physically watch them sign it. I wouldn't buy it just because you never know.
vivalakayla

Post by vivalakayla »

cormshrub wrote:It could be, but the "dy" on Shady is a little iffy. Other than that....well you can never be 100% unless you physically watch them sign it. I wouldn't buy it just because you never know.
They said they have a scan of the COA and they haven't sent it to me yet. I shall see - they sell on Ebay and have perfect ratings - and the copy of that COA for that auction looks like a legit one, compared to all of the other crap that clearly is printed from a computer - It has gold badge on it that looks similar to a notary - I probably won't buy it. But I really want Eminems real autograph. Blah.
Jaffer
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Jaffer »

You know what? I think it's real :)
Best successes: Gal Gadot, Jennifer Lawrence, Catherine Zeta-Jones, Rachel McAdams

Best Responses: Freida Pinto, Gemma Arterton, Berenice Marlohe, Jeremy Renner

Recent successes: Connie Nielsen, Ursula Corbero, Daniela Melchior, Kate Beckinsale, Amber Heard
vivalakayla

Post by vivalakayla »

I sent it to JSA for authentication - & it's passed. And I only spent $35 on it! =)
paleo007
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by paleo007 »

Congrats on your success either way. Eminem is on my list of celebs to obtain their autograph. I could have possibly received it in person a few years ago at a club in Philadelphia but that is another story.
Success TTM-386
In Person-137
Bought on ebay/dealer-12
1st person I ever recieved: Ray Harryhausen in '92
Celebs met more than once: John Cena, Jackie Haas, April Hunter, Maria Kanellis, Kristanna Loken, Stacy Keibler, Jamie Reed-Kovac, Shelly Martinez, Dawn Marie, Candice Michelle, Lisa Marie Varon & Torrie Wilson.
Scientists I've met more than once: Dr. Jack Horner, Dr. Peter Dodson

Dream Match