Jennifer Lawrence (No Longer Valid)

Send your feedback for a movie set / theatre address you have tested.
Forum rules
Sponsored link: Try Amazon Music Unlimited Free Trial

Image Upload your pictures here: Surf My Pictures | Google Photos | Imgbb | Tumblr | Imgur

Image Search the message board Image
dailyplanetgurl
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Jennifer Lawrence (No Longer Valid)

Post by dailyplanetgurl »

I got home today from DragonCon (where I got some awesome autographs) to find my return envelope postmarked from Charlotte, NC with the photo I sent Jennifer Lawrence to the Hunger Games production office on June 6. I was overjoyed to begin with because she's my most wanted right now, but since comparing it to other signatures on the web, I'm questioning if it's authentic. Can anyone share their opinion, especially if they have an in-person signature to compare it to?

FYI: the address I used is no longer valid as filming wraps soon, if it hasn't already.

The picture is on my blog:
http://angiesautographs.blogspot.com/20 ... tniss.html

Thanks!

Angie
http://angiesautographs.blogspot.com/

Most wanted: Norman Reedus, Henry Cavill, the cast of Doctor Who
Recent successes: Alexander Skarsgard, Andrew Lincoln, Sarah Wayne Callies

Jensen Ackles rules
Jaffer
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Jennifer Lawrence via the HG production office

Post by Jaffer »

I have severe doubts about this. For starters, everyone had been getting RTS in recent times. I know there seem to be two addresses, but I thought I had seen rts from both. Secondly, the previous responses had no inscription beyond ''for'' or ''to''. Whilst that does sound like something she might say, I don't see why she would give you such a special reply( no insult to you meant :) ), and no one else. But most importantly, the sig does not quite look right. Whilst your scan is VERY hard to see, it seems like someone has taken their time to copy her signature. A very good attempt.
If I may ask, what is your age? I ask because this reminds me of some recent vv successes from muscians, whereby a friendly staff member signed them, presumably because they did not want people to be disapointed. Now, if you are quite young, this strikes me as an office worker trying to do something very nice for a kid, instead of just rts-ing. Does that make sense?
To summarise, I think this is a sec, and I am someone who normally argues for autos being real. I am very sorry :( But I would love to hear what others think.
Best successes: Gal Gadot, Jennifer Lawrence, Catherine Zeta-Jones, Rachel McAdams

Best Responses: Freida Pinto, Gemma Arterton, Berenice Marlohe, Jeremy Renner

Recent successes: Connie Nielsen, Ursula Corbero, Daniela Melchior, Kate Beckinsale, Amber Heard
Crushphoto
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Crushphoto »

http://www.toppixautographs.com/jlawrence5.html that's an IP but it looks so rushed. Kind of like when Rob Pattinson signs in person and just gives an R usually now vs when they take their time. It really is up for debate. For the record I sent to Hemsworth at this venue, never got it back, but didnt get an RTS either. So yes authenticity is very debatable.
Jaffer
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Jaffer »

Crushphoto wrote:http://www.toppixautographs.com/jlawrence5.html that's an IP but it looks so rushed. Kind of like when Rob Pattinson signs in person and just gives an R usually now vs when they take their time. It really is up for debate. For the record I sent to Hemsworth at this venue, never got it back, but didnt get an RTS either. So yes authenticity is very debatable.
Here is what I think could be happening- from some moment in filming, mail could no longer be forwarded. There are two or so different people in the production office. One simply rts anything they get. The other possibly opens up some mail, looks for any kids/ hardcore fans writing, and secs a reply (in my opinion, this is what happened with the ops auto). Anything else they bin. It would explain why some have gotten nothing, others an rts, also why this user got a reply, when others have gotten a rts. That's all I can think of?
Best successes: Gal Gadot, Jennifer Lawrence, Catherine Zeta-Jones, Rachel McAdams

Recent successes: Connie Nielsen, Ursula Corbero, Daniela Melchior, Kate Beckinsale, Amber Heard
dailyplanetgurl
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

I know there seem to be two addresses, but I thought I had seen rts from both. Secondly, the previous responses had no inscription beyond ''for'' or ''to''. Whilst that does sound like something she might say, I don't see why she would give you such a special reply( no insult to you meant :) ), and no one else. But most importantly, the sig does not quite look right. Whilst your scan is VERY hard to see, it seems like someone has taken their time to copy her signature. A very good attempt.
If I may ask, what is your age? I ask because this reminds me of some recent vv successes from muscians, whereby a friendly staff member signed them, presumably because they did not want people to be disapointed. Now, if you are quite young, this strikes me as an office worker trying to do something very nice for a kid, instead of just rts-ing. Does that make sense?
No insult taken. I have seen successes on this board from the HG set, but lots of RTSs as well. The only thing I can think is, I always handwrite my letters (don't know if others type theirs or not) and only send to celebs I genuinely am a fan of for that very reason. I take care to write a sincere and personal letter, and no, I'm well into my 30s and in my letter I mentioned that I was a soon-to-be published author (because I told Jennifer I would love to see my story made into a movie and that she'd be perfect for a certain role in it).

I've been collecting a long time, and I'm on the fence about this one, simply because I can't find any two sigs from her online that really match - not even her in-persons. There are a lot of factors to consider here. Most in-person sigs are usually rushed scribbles and if she took time to sit down and inscribe this, it would probably be neater like this one is. On the other hand, I haven't seen anyone else get a sig like this TTM, and like you said, what makes me so special? Oh well. <shrug>

Angie
Last edited by dailyplanetgurl on Sat Sep 03, 2011 6:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Jensen Ackles rules
dailyplanetgurl
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

By the way, you can click on the photo on my blog to enlarge the signature, if that helps. I've never seen any JL sig with that heart, which is the main reason I think its a sec.

Angie
Last edited by dailyplanetgurl on Sat Sep 03, 2011 6:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Jensen Ackles rules
ChristinaAmy
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by ChristinaAmy »

This whole Hunger Games situation is so odd!
I've gotten a RTS from two letters to one of the addresses floating around (the one in the database), so I sent them both to the other address and havent even gotten a RTS yet, let alone a success. {down}

None the less, congrats on your's. :) I hope it's authentic!
Autographs

IP: I See Stars, A Rocket To The Moon, All Time Low, The Ready Set, Allstar Weekend.

Fav TTM: Munro Chambers, Daniel Radcliffe, AJ Saudin, & Sean Berdy.

Purchased: Jonas Brothers.
Jaffer
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Jaffer »

dailyplanetgurl wrote:
I know there seem to be two addresses, but I thought I had seen rts from both. Secondly, the previous responses had no inscription beyond ''for'' or ''to''. Whilst that does sound like something she might say, I don't see why she would give you such a special reply( no insult to you meant :) ), and no one else. But most importantly, the sig does not quite look right. Whilst your scan is VERY hard to see, it seems like someone has taken their time to copy her signature. A very good attempt.
No insult taken. I have seen successes on this board from the HG set, but lots of RTSs as well. The only thing I can think is, I always handwrite my letters (don't know if others type theirs or not) and only send to celebs I genuinely am a fan of for that very reason. I take care to write a sincere and personal letter, and no, I'm well into my 30s and in my letter I mentioned that I was a soon-to-be published author (because I told Jennifer I would love to see my story made into a movie and that she'd be perfect for a certain role in it).

I've been collecting a long time, and I'm on the fence about this one, simply because I can't find any two sigs from her online that really match - not even her in-persons. There are a lot of factors to consider here. Most in-person sigs are usually rushed scribbles and if she took time to sit down and inscribe this, it would probably be neater like this one is. On the other hand, I haven't seen anyone else get a sig like this TTM, and like you said, what makes me so special? Oh well. <shrug>

Angie
All very true points. I did a bit of browsing, and you are right, her sigs have a habbit of looking very different! I hope you find proof it's real :)

timothyj91
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by timothyj91 »

Her IP is a nightmare.. But I think this is definitely real... {up}
loveryan

Post by loveryan »

Congrats!
We think it is real ;)