Peyton Manning Failure

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
Redsox9
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Peyton Manning Failure

Post by Redsox9 »

Sent a football card, LOR and SASE to Mr. Manning. Recieved card unsigned today with a card size picture with a pre-print signature. This was my 2nd attempt with Peyton. He signed one of my cards back in December of last year. He is probably just getting swapmed now that people have found out he signs.

Sent:8/15
Recieved: 8/25

Mr. Peyton Manning
c/o The PeyBack Foundation
6325 N. Guilford
Suite 201
Indianapolis, IN 46220

No scanner sorry
jclynch
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Peyton Manning Failure

Post by jclynch »

Wouldnt exactly call it a failure I mean he was nice enough to first of all, even send it back, and second of all send a picture in addition. Good Luck {up}
Signatures: Sandy Alomar (baseball), Michael Jordan(baseball), Mike Hargrove(baseball), Chris Perez (baseball), Matt Laporta (baseball), Vinnie Pestano, Michael Brantley, and Tony Sipp signed baseball. Mark Richt, Jim Davis x2, Rick Barnes, Jim Calhoun, Ernie Els, Ed Hochuli, John Calipari AP, Coach K, Mike Eruzione, Tony Dungy, Josh Groban PP, Selena Gomez PP, Mark Salling, 3 Fuzzy zoeller signed golfballs, 2 Chi Chi Rodriguez signed golf balls,Frank Thomas signed baseball bat (used), many chichi sigs on cards pics balls etc. 2010 indians spring training hat signed by: Mitch Talbot, Justin Masterson, Kerry Wood, Jhonny Peralta, and Manny Acta. Many More too!
Redsox9
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Redsox9 »

That's true I didn't think of it like that
dojust32
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by dojust32 »

I recieved the same today. I sent a 8x10 for him to sign and got that tinny picture with an obviously printed on signature. I would call it a failure. Just because I recieve my items back doesn't make it a success lol. I sent a $5 donation for this cruddy little picture.
Best Successes: Ips Daniel Radcliffe, Shemar Moore, Tim Allen, Mike Modano IP, Dez Bryant IP, Dirk Nowitzki, Jeremy Lin IP, Nolan Ryan, Tony Romo, Jason Witten, Jason Kidd Game used shoes, Alex Goligoski Game used jersey and Demarcus Ware game used cleats signed.

Most Wanted: Simon Baker, Robin Tunney, Larry the Cable guy, Mila Kunis, Eva Mendes, and Emily Vancamp.
macainautos
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by macainautos »

dojust32 wrote:I recieved the same today. I sent a 8x10 for him to sign and got that tinny picture with an obviously printed on signature. I would call it a failure. Just because I recieve my items back doesn't make it a success lol. I sent a $5 donation for this cruddy little picture.

No...a donation is just that, a donation, you shouldn't expect anything in return. If you do get something though...great!
dojust32
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by dojust32 »

macainautos wrote:
dojust32 wrote:I recieved the same today. I sent a 8x10 for him to sign and got that tinny picture with an obviously printed on signature. I would call it a failure. Just because I recieve my items back doesn't make it a success lol. I sent a $5 donation for this cruddy little picture.

No...a donation is just that, a donation, you shouldn't expect anything in return. If you do get something though...great!
I understand that. But I am not doing this or messaging on this forum to talk about my donations. This is a failure thread =P So we are discussing that this time, it was a failure. In the past if you donated to his fund he would sign, apparently not anymore. So in a way yes I was expecting my picture to be signed or to recieve the little picture that he did authentically sign. But I didn't.
Best Successes: Ips Daniel Radcliffe, Shemar Moore, Tim Allen, Mike Modano IP, Dez Bryant IP, Dirk Nowitzki, Jeremy Lin IP, Nolan Ryan, Tony Romo, Jason Witten, Jason Kidd Game used shoes, Alex Goligoski Game used jersey and Demarcus Ware game used cleats signed.

Most Wanted: Simon Baker, Robin Tunney, Larry the Cable guy, Mila Kunis, Eva Mendes, and Emily Vancamp.
striker20
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by striker20 »

It's the luck of the draw with Peyton. I already tried him a year ago and received the same PP after a very long waiting time (more than 4 months) while others got their stuff back signed after only 10 days.
indymovieman
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by indymovieman »

In the past if you donated to his fund he would sign, apparently not anymore.
Not true. I remember a couple of years ago if you donated and asked for an autograph, he would return the donation. He WOULD NOT sign for a donation....because, basically, it looked as if you were buying his autograph.

I was lucky enough to get his autograph a couple of years ago...I live in Indiana and the wait time was about 10 days. I got my card back on Xmas Eve. Talk about an incredible Xmas present!
"Whatever you do, do it with passion!"
dojust32
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by dojust32 »

indymovieman wrote:
In the past if you donated to his fund he would sign, apparently not anymore.
Not true. I remember a couple of years ago if you donated and asked for an autograph, he would return the donation. He WOULD NOT sign for a donation....because, basically, it looked as if you were buying his autograph.

I was lucky enough to get his autograph a couple of years ago...I live in Indiana and the wait time was about 10 days. I got my card back on Xmas Eve. Talk about an incredible Xmas present!
Haha. Actually it is true. Do a simple search on this site and you will see that in the past it has worked. Also on sportscards forum it has worked tons of times. So saying it isn't true is just that, not true.

Redsox9
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Redsox9 »

Also I would like to add if anybody has a Roberto alomar signed card they would like to trade just pm me. Thanks