Jo rowling?

Post your requests for celebrity addresses here. No more than 3 address requests per person per day please!
Qureshi
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Jo rowling?

Post by Qureshi »

I can't find her address on the site!! Can someone help me out?

Also, where have all of the successes gone? They've disappeared! How can I increase my chances of a success?

Thanks;)
Blackhawks026
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Jo rowling?

Post by Blackhawks026 »

Hey just letting you know, before you take the time to write a letter and spend money on postage, she doesn't/ VERY rarely signs TTM. Almost everyone who writes to her will get back a letter from her saying how she's sorry she cant respond to everyone personally, thanks for writing to her, glad you enjoyed the books/movies, etc. But if you're hoping to get an autograph from her, you're only real shot of doing it is being lucky enough to meet her in person :neutral:
~Currently taking a break from collecting to focus on school~

Harry Potter Autographs: Tom Felton (IP), Daniel Radcliffe, Rupert Grint, Alan Rickman, James & Oliver Phelps, Warwick Davis, Matthew Lewis, Shirley Henderson, Maggie Smith, Richard Griffiths, Scarlett Byrne, Robert Hardy, Mirriam Margoyles, Fiona Shaw, Gemma Jones, Hazel Douglas, Imelda Staunten, Harry Melling, Emma Thompson, Zoe Wanamaker, David Ryall, Isabella Laughland, Sophie Thompson, Ciaran Hinds, Julie Walters, Andy Linden, Jim Broadbent, Christian Coulson, Kenneth Branagh, Dave Legeno, Jessica Hynes, Bill Nighy, Jeff Rawle, Amelda Brown, Margery Mason, Natalia Tena, Helen McCrory, Bonnie Wright, John Hurt, Mateylok Gibbs, Chris Rankin, Terence Baylor, Guy Henry, Arben Bajrakturaj, Alfie Enoch, Michelle Fairly, Alexandre Desplat, Ryan Turner, David Bradley, Rhys Ifans and Nina Young

Check out my Harry Potter autographs (along with my entire autograph collection) here : http://tinyurl.com/6uafx5g
potterheads
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by potterheads »

I wrote to JK Rowling (year 2006) and she replied to my letter :) I even posted it here in fanmail.biz but I decided to deleted it.

I used the Bloomsbury publishing. then when I received her letter... I saw on the envelop the new address :)

However, Jo Rowling told fanmail.biz not to give/post her address or even allow success stories of receiving letters from her. :)
Once a potterhead, always a potterhead.
potterheads
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by potterheads »

I wrote to JK Rowling (year 2006) and she replied to my letter :) I even posted it here in fanmail.biz but I decided to deleted it.

I used the Bloomsbury publishing. then when I received her letter... I saw on the envelop the new address :)

However, Jo Rowling told fanmail.biz not to give/post her address or even allow success stories of receiving letters from her. :)
Once a potterhead, always a potterhead.