Is this Authentic (Brad Pitt)

Are you unsure if your autograph is authentic or not? Post it in here and the Fanmail.biz community will try to clear it up for you.
shuffles
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Is this Authentic (Brad Pitt)

Post by shuffles »

Favourite Autograph: Mila Kunis

Autograph Successes:Brandon Flowers (lead singer of the Killers) IP, Mila Kunis!!, Blake Lewis, Robert Muchamore, Cast of Coronation Street, Mark Salling, One Tree Hill Cast (when Chad and Hilarie were still in)

Most Wanted: Katy Perry, Eva Longoria, Adam Brody, Megan Fox, Dominic Monaghan, Bradley Cooper, Chace Crawford, Brad Pitt, Angelina Jolie, Rachel Bilson, Ben Mckenzie, Mischa Barton, Ian Somerhalder
Brownie
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Is this Authentic (Brad Pitt)

Post by Brownie »

This doesn't appear to be authentic in my opinion. {down}

Top-10 Favorite Autographs: Al Pacino, Robert De Niro, Tom Hanks, Denzel Washington, Johnny Depp, Steven Spielberg, Martin Scorsese, Larry David, Gary Oldman and Sir Anthony Hopkins.

My Autograph Website: http://squishington.webs.com/
-Lil1-
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by -Lil1- »

You can compare that to my authentic autograph from him

Thanks
shuffles
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by shuffles »

-Lil1- wrote:You can compare that to my authentic autograph from him

Thanks
Cool thanks i didn't buy it in the end but one question you say on you website that channing tatum is send out secs now i thought he wasn't and on one else has ever said that to me

So i think his are real you just have to wait a year lol
Favourite Autograph: Mila Kunis

Autograph Successes:Brandon Flowers (lead singer of the Killers) IP, Mila Kunis!!, Blake Lewis, Robert Muchamore, Cast of Coronation Street, Mark Salling, One Tree Hill Cast (when Chad and Hilarie were still in)

Most Wanted: Katy Perry, Eva Longoria, Adam Brody, Megan Fox, Dominic Monaghan, Bradley Cooper, Chace Crawford, Brad Pitt, Angelina Jolie, Rachel Bilson, Ben Mckenzie, Mischa Barton, Ian Somerhalder
Jaffer
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Jaffer »

shuffles wrote:

Thanks
Cool thanks i didn't buy it in the end but one question you say on you website that channing tatum is send out secs now i thought he wasn't and on one else has ever said that to me

my understanding is that he signs them, his mother insribes them.
Best successes: Gal Gadot, Jennifer Lawrence, Catherine Zeta-Jones, Rachel McAdams

Best Responses: Freida Pinto, Gemma Arterton, Berenice Marlohe, Jeremy Renner

Recent successes: Connie Nielsen, Ursula Corbero, Daniela Melchior, Kate Beckinsale, Amber Heard
-Lil1-
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by -Lil1- »

Jaffer wrote:
shuffles wrote:

Thanks

my understanding is that he signs them, his mother insribes them.
This was true, until recently. Now he is sending secs completely - if you look on my website you will find an authentic autograph, if you compare to recent ones you will see the clear difference