Snow white and the Huntsman (Kristen Stewart!!) via venue

Post any information on upcoming venues or movie sets. Request movie set addresses here. 1 address request per person per day.
Ginaa.x
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Snow white and the Huntsman (Kristen Stewart!!) via venue

Post by Ginaa.x »

Hey guys! :)
If somebody knows the vv address for Snow white and the Huntsman, please PM me! I would love to write to the cast!!! :D I have been searching and found this: "The filming locations will be in the City of Durham, UK area in North West England, in London at the Pinewood Studios, and other various locations in the UK." :mrgreen: I do not know if it's true or not.... So if you know something please PM or share! :razz:
Thank yaa' :D {up}
Successes: Alyssa Milano (PP) , Daniel Radcliffe (PP) , Shirley Henderson (authentic,personalised)
Disappointment/RTS/Failure: Kristen Stewart
Most Wanted: Vampire Diaries cast, Harry Potter cast, Twilight cast, Anne Hathaway, Jake Gyllenhaal, Helena Bonham Carter, Johnny Depp
Ginaa.x
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Snow white and the Huntsman (Kristen Stewart!!) via venu

Post by Ginaa.x »

Ginaa.x wrote:Hey guys! :)
If somebody knows the vv address for Snow white and the Huntsman, please PM me! I would love to write to the cast!!! :D I have been searching and found this: "The filming locations will be in the City of Durham, UK area in North West England, in London at the Pinewood Studios, and other various locations in the UK." :mrgreen: I do not know if it's true or not.... So if you know something please PM or share! :razz:
Thank yaa' :D {up}
(i have found several addresses, but they are the prodiction companies....i don't know if they're good or not)
Successes: Alyssa Milano (PP) , Daniel Radcliffe (PP) , Shirley Henderson (authentic,personalised)
Most Wanted: Vampire Diaries cast, Harry Potter cast, Twilight cast, Anne Hathaway, Jake Gyllenhaal, Helena Bonham Carter, Johnny Depp
Jaffer
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Jaffer »

I do not wish to burst your bubble, but I doubt that there will be any successes from this movie. Anything with the Twilight ''big 3'' is prone to being flooded with fanmail. Because of this, I also doubt too many people will be volunteering this addy. By all means, should you find an addy, I would still send, as not sending gurantees a failure ;) It is just that, judging by your post count, you are very new, so I would not want you to get your hopes up :)

all that out the way, to the best of my knowlege, those locations are correct.
Best successes: Gal Gadot, Jennifer Lawrence, Catherine Zeta-Jones, Rachel McAdams

Best Responses: Freida Pinto, Gemma Arterton, Berenice Marlohe, Jeremy Renner

Recent successes: Connie Nielsen, Ursula Corbero, Daniela Melchior, Kate Beckinsale, Amber Heard
Ginaa.x
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Ginaa.x »

Well....thank you :mrgreen:
Jaffer
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Jaffer »

Btw, if the production companies are in usa, I dont think they would be of any use to send to :(
Best successes: Gal Gadot, Jennifer Lawrence, Catherine Zeta-Jones, Rachel McAdams

Recent successes: Connie Nielsen, Ursula Corbero, Daniela Melchior, Kate Beckinsale, Amber Heard
vivalakayla
$10 gift certificate winner

Post by vivalakayla »

Jaffer wrote:Btw, if the production companies are in usa, I dont think they would be of any use to send to :(
I think there are two production offices - one in the US and one in the UK.
Jaffer
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Jaffer »

vivalakayla wrote:
Jaffer wrote:Btw, if the production companies are in usa, I dont think they would be of any use to send to :(
I am refering to the production companies :-) They are different things :-)

vivalakayla

Post by vivalakayla »

Jaffer wrote:
vivalakayla wrote:
I am refering to the production companies :-) They are different things :-)
Yeah I know.
southern_daisy25
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by southern_daisy25 »

I sent my request to her via venue for "Snow White and the Huntsman" about a week/week and a half ago......keeping my fingers crossed....hoping to get a real success :D
"It's Just A Jump To The Left... And Then A Step To The Right...With Your Hands On Your Hips, You Bring Your Knees In Tight...But It's The Pelvic Thrust, That Really Drives You Insane...LET'S DO THE TIME WARP AGAIN!"
Ginaa.x
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Ginaa.x »

southern_daisy25 wrote:I sent my request to her via venue for "Snow White and the Huntsman" about a week/week and a half ago......keeping my fingers crossed....hoping to get a real success :D
Yeah,I have already sent mine too about 2 weeks ago :mrgreen: Good luck for you! {up}