Billy Williams failure

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
Bigautographhound

Billy Williams failure

Post by Bigautographhound »

On 6/15/11 I sent a request to former Cubs great and MLB HOFER Billy Williams and today I received my cards unsigned in my sase. I'm disappointed because i have seen successes from him lately but I understand to a degree with HOFERS like Mr Williams who are getting up there in age. Would have been nice to add him to my collection but it was not meant to be for me. Sent via the Hall of Fame address postmark was from Carol Stream Illinois I think sorry no scanner yet
chadallen985
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Billy Williams failure

Post by chadallen985 »

That sucks about Billy. He has always been a good signer TTM. i am sure this is not what you want to see or hear, but he will be at the Bob Feller Museum signing autographs. It will cost, but if you are looking for an autograph from a great Cubbie then he is one way. Here is the link. http://www.bobfellermuseum.org/events/u ... .asp#billy
Bigautographhound

Thanks for the link it would be nice to get there for that but unfortunately I can't and the 40$ price tag is a little steep for me at the moment
Eddie08
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Eddie08 »

Sorry you didn't get his autograph. I have seen some returns over time that they get their item back unsigned. Personally I think it's an honest mistake. I'd say try again and see what happens. I sent him an index card about a month ago and it came back unsigned. He also sent me one of his baseball cards unsigned.
Feedback is always welcomed and appreciated!

I collect signed Hall of fame postcards and 8x10 photos signed by baseball Hall of Famers and I'm always looking to add to my collection with players I don't have yet.
Totals(not including doubles)
HOF postcards: 63
HOF photos: 68

Thank you to everyone on this site for all the help!!
Bigautographhound

I'm thinking about it but he probably gets so much mail he wont remember me
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Hi Bigautographhound :)

Thank you for your feedback {up}

{star} Billy Williams on Fanmail.biz | Previous Feedback(s) Received

Fanmail 8)