Anybody "knows" where is Abigail Breslin?

Post your requests for celebrity addresses here. No more than 3 address requests per person per day please!
crazylife
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Anybody "knows" where is Abigail Breslin?

Post by crazylife »

First at all: Hello! ^^

Well... the last year i was in this forum for two months more or less... so i am an old user :P

My problem is... the last year (in June, to be exactly) i sent an autograph request to Abigail Breslin (also knows as Little Miss Sunshine) but.... 14 months have passed, and i'm still waiting.. is this normal? i'm sure that evreything was ok, the envelope measures, the letter, the stamp.... etc.

I want to think that i'll have the autograph, cause i'm not the only person who is waiting for her (if you look in the main page you can see that the last feedback was in 4/22/2010).

Well, what do you thin about this? should i resend her the same letter?? or i have to still waiting?
Thanks anyway... and sorry about my English (i'm Spanish) long ago that i don't practice jeje.

Byes!

I know I can do it ^^
RYAN-J
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Anybody "knows" where is Abigail Breslin?

Post by RYAN-J »

I've still got my request pending for a friend and haven't gotten it back yet either. She might be letting the fanmail build up a while then answer a ton of replies at once. {up} I'd say keep being patient. :D

RYAN-J 8)
Check out My Autograph Collection! NONE are for sale or Trade. Sorry. - LIKE {up} My Official Facebook Fan Page!

DUE TO MY BUSY WORK SCHEDULE OUTSIDE OF AUTOGRAPH COLLECTING & INCREASING SPAMMING ISSUES I CAN NO LONGER GIVE OUT OR LOOK UP VIA VENUE OR EMAIL ADDRESSES. TOO MANY 'FANS' WITH THE WRONG COLLECTING MOTIVES ON HERE KEEP ABUSING THESE TYPES OF ADDRESSES AND END UP SELLING THE SIGNED ITEMS LATER ON FOR PROFIT {down}

Printable TTM Log Sheet (Great way to keep track of all your pending requests!!)

Total # of Autographs in my collection: 2,020 Authentic Autographs: 1,872 Pre-Prints & Autopens: 155 Personalized Autographs: 569 Q&A Cards: 40 Cast-signed Broadway Playbills: 15
crazylife
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by crazylife »

Like always, RYAN always gives an answer, thank you!!

I was loocking for you in my messages, but you didn't apear like RYAN J.... did you change your name? xD

Thanks!!
So...i'll be patient, again xD

Byes!

I know I can do it ^^
RYAN-J
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by RYAN-J »

No problem dude! & Yes, a while back my old account was banned without warning so I had to make a new account and go by RYAN-J now. 8) I messaged you that I had it changed, but must be the message never reached you.

RYAN-J 8)
Check out My Autograph Collection! NONE are for sale or Trade. Sorry. - LIKE {up} My Official Facebook Fan Page!

DUE TO MY BUSY WORK SCHEDULE OUTSIDE OF AUTOGRAPH COLLECTING & INCREASING SPAMMING ISSUES I CAN NO LONGER GIVE OUT OR LOOK UP VIA VENUE OR EMAIL ADDRESSES. TOO MANY 'FANS' WITH THE WRONG COLLECTING MOTIVES ON HERE KEEP ABUSING THESE TYPES OF ADDRESSES AND END UP SELLING THE SIGNED ITEMS LATER ON FOR PROFIT {down}

Printable TTM Log Sheet (Great way to keep track of all your pending requests!!)

Total # of Autographs in my collection: 2,020 Authentic Autographs: 1,872 Pre-Prints & Autopens: 155 Personalized Autographs: 569 Q&A Cards: 40 Cast-signed Broadway Playbills: 15