Beth Riesgraf (Leverage)

emily64cooper
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Beth Riesgraf (Leverage)

Post by emily64cooper »

I've checked her page, and it says her last success was in 2010, but unfortunately, the page no longer exists.

This is the only address listed:
Beth Riesgraf
United Talent Agency
9560 Wilshire Blvd.
Suite 500
Beverly Hills, CA 90212-2401
USA

Does anyone know if she responds? A while back, I got an autograph from Aldis Hodge on a picture of the five stars of Leverage. As Beth is one of the five, I'd like to get her signature on that picture as well, but I don't want to loose it.

Thanks!
Through the Mail: Catherine Tate, Jayma Mays, Matthew David Lewis, Marion Ross, Millvina Dean, Billie Piper, Sandra Shipley, Aldis Hodge, Camille Coduri.
In Person: Cast of Wicked (Broadway 2008), Cast of Xanadu (Broadway 2009), Cast of Equus (Broadway 2009), Cast of RENT: The Broadway Tour (2009), The Goo Goo Dolls, Naia Kete
Waiting for: Joshua Jackson, Seth Gabel, John Noble, Jasika Nicole.
Writing To: Kevin Corrigan, Blair Brown, Anna Torv, Meghan Markle.
Most Wanted: Emma Watson, Rupert Grint, Alan Rickman, JK Rowling, others here.
bamagirl
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Beth Riesgraf (Leverage)

Post by bamagirl »

Hi, I got a response from her using that address! Did you get aldis hodge through the mail, and if so what address?
Favorite Successes: STANA KATIC!!!, Pauley Perrette, Mark Harmon, David McCallum, Tim DeKay, and Timothy Hutton
emily64cooper
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Beth Riesgraf (Leverage)

Post by emily64cooper »

I did get a repy from him - a fantastic one at that! I sent him an index card, and he signed and sent that plus two other pictures, one of just him an one of the Leverage cast. He personalized and with a note!

I used the address in the database!
Through the Mail: Catherine Tate, Jayma Mays, Matthew David Lewis, Marion Ross, Millvina Dean, Billie Piper, Sandra Shipley, Aldis Hodge, Camille Coduri.
In Person: Cast of Wicked (Broadway 2008), Cast of Xanadu (Broadway 2009), Cast of Equus (Broadway 2009), Cast of RENT: The Broadway Tour (2009), The Goo Goo Dolls, Naia Kete
Waiting for: Joshua Jackson, Seth Gabel, John Noble, Jasika Nicole.
Writing To: Kevin Corrigan, Blair Brown, Anna Torv, Meghan Markle.
Most Wanted: Emma Watson, Rupert Grint, Alan Rickman, JK Rowling, others here.