Help-Info on Large shipping envelopes or shipping cylinders?

Need help? Tips? Tricks? This is the place to ask any questions related to autograph collecting. New collectors, post your questions here!
lucasolson81
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Help-Info on Large shipping envelopes or shipping cylinders?

Post by lucasolson81 »

Any help or assistance would be greatly appreacited with this problem. I am going to start on a project which i am going to send out a 11x14 team photo of a baseball team. My goal is to try and get as many players from the team photo to sign the photo. I was wondering if anybody had any pointers on shipping such a large 11x14 photo. I have been looking at a few shipping stores and it is very hard to find a large enuff envelope to fit the 11x14 photo. The 12x18 envelope would be ideal for this project, but no store i have visited even have a envelope like that size. The only large envelope i have found is the 16x20 padded envelope and that i fear will not fit in the mailbox, without bending my photo. I was also thinking about a shipping cylinder or tube. If anybody out there has done a project like this and has any great shipping pointers, please let me know. Also if anybody has used the sipping cylinders for TTM, let me know. Any help would be appreciated with this. Thanks!
"Metta World Peace"
VJO707AUTOS
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Help-Info on Large shipping envelopes or shipping cylind

Post by VJO707AUTOS »

hi! ive sent stuff in 16x20 padded envelopes before. if you remember to put DO NOT BEND on it, they will more than likely put in on your porch (at least, thats what my mail carrier did)
IF ANYONE HAS BRANDON ROY OR ANTAWN JAMISON ITEMS PLEEEEEASE let me know I'M INTERESTED IN BUYING THEM!!!