Naya Rivera success

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
Piper
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Naya Rivera success

Post by Piper »

My significant other is a huge Glee fan and especially loves Santana/Brittany, hence the picture I chose. The picture is torn a bit, but not terribly. My first success in over a year (I haven't really been able to keep up with the hobby like I used to!), so even though it's not for me, I'm happy. I'm planning on sending this right back out to Heather Morris. I used the address in the database. Sent on 4/18 of this year, got it back today.

Lizz
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Naya Rivera success

Post by Lizz »

Good to hear that Naya was signing! ;) I sent a request to her in June so I can't wait for mine too! :D ;)
Congratz! {up}
Favourite successes: Darren Criss, Harry Shum jr, Daniel Radcliffe, Pedro Almodovar.
Piper
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Piper »

From what I've seen on the boards Naya is a fantastic and speedy signer! I'm sure you'll hear back from her.
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Hi Piper :)

Thank you for your feedback {up} Great Success :P

Did you use this address please?:

Naya Rivera
Lexicon Public Relations
1901 Avenue Of The Stars
2nd Floor
Los Angeles, CA 90067
USA

{star} Naya Rivera on Fanmail.biz | Previous Feedback(s) Received

Fanmail 8)
Piper
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Piper »

I didn't write it down, but if that's the one in the database that's what I used.
Lizz
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Lizz »

Piper wrote:From what I've seen on the boards Naya is a fantastic and speedy signer! I'm sure you'll hear back from her.
Thanks! ;) where are you from? I'm from Poland so it may take a little bit longer to send a reply to me.
Favourite successes: Darren Criss, Harry Shum jr, Daniel Radcliffe, Pedro Almodovar.
Annataz
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Annataz »

OMG!!! Congrats!!! I want an autograph too!!
And that picture of Brittana is soo cutee! {??}
Piper
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Piper »

I'm in the US, so yeah my reply probably will be faster than yours, but hang in there! Also Naya successes seem to come in bunches, so you never know, she might have signed yours at the same time she signed mine!

Mj0r, I found the pic on google images searching for "Brittana wallpaper" and printed it via shutterfly - I'm hoping Heather will sign it since I know she's a strong supporter of Brittany and her current boyfriend (whose name I can't remember; I don't watch the show), but here's hoping she doesn't mind this ship ;)
Lizz
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Lizz »

Piper wrote:I'm in the US, so yeah my reply probably will be faster than yours, but hang in there! Also Naya successes seem to come in bunches, so you never know, she might have signed yours at the same time she signed mine!
Yeah, I hope so! ;)
devitiari
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by devitiari »

congrats! I hope to receive mine soon :) did you use SASE or SAE? why she didn't personalized it?