Eva Marie Saint SUCCESS

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
Greek Hunter
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Eva Marie Saint SUCCESS

Post by Greek Hunter »

Sent out: 15th July
Received: 5 August

Used the database address

Sent 1 photo, 3 IRC, SA Envelope, Letter

Received my photo signed.

007Mike
$10 gift certificate winner
$10 gift certificate winner

Re: Eva Marie Saint SUCCESS

Post by 007Mike »

Awesome Success

I sent my request to her 4 days after you so hopefully should be receiving it soon
Greek Hunter
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Greek Hunter »

Mike you should receive yours soon. She seems to be very attentive of her fans. When received the self address envelope i had sent her, she had written (or her assistant) "PHOTOS" several times on the envelope and it also had many "DO NOT BEND" stamps. She had a also written my full name of address were the sender usually writes his name. Weird but sweet.
Hamlet2001

Post by Hamlet2001 »

Congrats! Great success! Where did you get that photo? It's very nice...
Last successes: Phil Tippett,Roman Polanski,Dakota & Elle Fanning,Jenna Elfman,Woody Allen,Judi Dench,Steve Buscemi,Rachel McAdams,Gina Carrano,Kenneth Branagh,Rick Baker,Ian McShane,Hayley Atwell,Zachary Levi,Jon Voight,Yvonne Strahovski,Cameron Diaz,Gillan Anderson,Martin Sheen,Zoe Saldana,Karin Dor,Patrick Macnee,Carla Laemmle,Bud Spencer,Gemma Arterton,Louise Bourgeoin,Julie Harris,David Burke,Amanda Seyfried,Jerry Lewis,Claire Bloom,Michael Palin,Matt Lucas & David Walliams,Leah Remini,Raquel Welch,Dustin Hoffman,Thom Bray,Doris Day,Tom Selleck,Edward Hardwicke,Tippi Hedren,Angela Lansbury,John Landis,Joan Fontaine,Brigitte Bardot,Eva Marie Saint,Lauren Bacall,Sophia Loren.

Last VV successes: Maggie Q,Emilia Clarke,Helen Mirren,Tia Carrere,Tony Shalhoub,John C. McGinley,Guillermo del Toro,Jim Parsons,Cate Blanchett,Lara Pulver,Martin Freeman,Isla Fisher,Carla Gugino,Zach Braff,Jesse Eisenberg,Alan Rickman,Sienna Miller,Scott Bakula,Ian McKellen,Daniel Radcliffe.
Greek Hunter
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Greek Hunter »

Hamlet2001 wrote:Congrats! Great success! Where did you get that photo? It's very nice...
From ebay.
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Hi Greek Hunter :)

Thank you for your feedback {up} Great Success :P

You have been added to the list for the $10 gift certificate.

{star} Eva Marie Saint on Fanmail.biz | Previous Feedback(s) Received

Fanmail 8)