Jennifer Lawrence success

Send your feedback for a movie set / theatre address you have tested.
Forum rules
Sponsored link: Try Amazon Music Unlimited Free Trial

Image Upload your pictures here: Surf My Pictures | Google Photos | Imgbb | Tumblr | Imgur

Image Search the message board Image
coryj98
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Jennifer Lawrence success

Post by coryj98 »

Sorry for the delay on posting this. I'm having my mail shipped to me, so there is a delay between when I receive things and when I have them in hand. I sent a letter, SASE and 2 5x7 photos to Jennifer Lawrence, via "The Hunger Games" production office address on June 10, 2011 and received both photos back signed on July 14, 2011. Very pleased with this one - I loved her in the new X-Men movie.

I'm sorry, but I do not pass around my via venue addresses. I post the successes to show that there is an address available out there that works. Please do not request via venue addresses from me. Thank you!

I am always open to discussion on the authenticity of my successes.

Check out my autograph blog/website at http://cjs-world-the-autographs.blogspot.com/
Jaffer
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Jennifer Lawrence success

Post by Jaffer »

Congrats! She is amazing! I was hoping you had sent this more recently,as it would indicate she is still signing ;)
Btw, that pic of her in red is simply breath taking. Good choice man {up}
Best successes: Gal Gadot, Jennifer Lawrence, Catherine Zeta-Jones, Rachel McAdams

Best Responses: Freida Pinto, Gemma Arterton, Berenice Marlohe, Jeremy Renner

Recent successes: Connie Nielsen, Ursula Corbero, Daniela Melchior, Kate Beckinsale, Amber Heard
velvetgold
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by velvetgold »

Jaffer wrote: Btw, that pic of her in red is simply breath taking. Good choice man {up}

Really, Jaffer? I happen to think she looks far more breathtaking in the photo on the left :lol:

Hey, great success, Cory!!
timothyj91
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by timothyj91 »

velvetgold wrote:
Jaffer wrote: Btw, that pic of her in red is simply breath taking. Good choice man {up}

Really, Jaffer? I happen to think she looks far more breathtaking in the photo on the left :lol:

Mutant and proud!!!! {up} :D

Great success!!!! I am not going to lie I'm a tad jealous hahaha.. I wrote to her again -- now I'm just waiting.... :neutral:
velvetgold
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by velvetgold »

timothyj91 wrote:
velvetgold wrote:

Great success!!!! I am not going to lie I'm a tad jealous hahaha.. I wrote to her again -- now I'm just waiting.... :neutral:

hahaha, yes yes! :lol:

And good luck with your request!
Jaffer
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Jaffer »

timothyj91 wrote:
velvetgold wrote:

Classic quote :-)
Best successes: Gal Gadot, Jennifer Lawrence, Catherine Zeta-Jones, Rachel McAdams

Best Responses: Freida Pinto, Gemma Arterton, Berenice Marlohe, Jeremy Renner

Recent successes: Connie Nielsen, Ursula Corbero, Daniela Melchior, Kate Beckinsale, Amber Heard
loveryan

Post by loveryan »

Congrats!!
Awesome success ;)