Ashley Tisdale - Success! ....I think?

Send your feedback for a movie set / theatre address you have tested.
Forum rules
Sponsored link: Try Amazon Music Unlimited Free Trial

Image Upload your pictures here: Surf My Pictures | Google Photos | Imgbb | Tumblr | Imgur

Image Search the message board Image
homestead58
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Ashley Tisdale - Success! ....I think?

Post by homestead58 »

Hi all! On July 2nd of LAST YEAR (2010) I sent Ashley a LOR, SAE, 2 IRC and a picture to something she was filming in Canada. (I honestly can't remember what show or movie she was doing there but anyway, it was in Canada hahaha) I never expected to get anything back, but yesterday, Friday, 22nd July 2011, an envelope with Canadian stamps arrived in my mailbox and it was from Ashley!

What are the chances that this could be authentic after all this time? Please help me out with the authenticity!!!

Thanks! :D
Emily
** Click here to see my autograph collection!
velvetgold
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Ashley Tisdale - Success! ....I think?

Post by velvetgold »

Looks incredibly authentic to stuff I'm seeing on Google! I think it's legit. Which I'm excited about because I also sent her a request when she was filming here last summer! Wow. I wonder why such a long wait?! And it came back with Canadian stamps too... hmm... I mean I know she was here up until recently filming Hellcats, but that ended a few months ago... odd, but be happy, because I'm pretty certain that's authentic!!
stone

Post by stone »

WOW congrats!! if it was Sharpay's Adventure, I sent to the same one!! I hope I get mine back {up} :D
Most Wanted: Tina Fey, Lauren Graham, Cast of Bones & Lost, Natasha Lyonne
Jaffer
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Jaffer »

Congrats. Although, it does not look like anything I have seen from her :-( then again,maybe I have only seen sloppy in persons.
Best successes: Gal Gadot, Jennifer Lawrence, Catherine Zeta-Jones, Rachel McAdams

Best Responses: Freida Pinto, Gemma Arterton, Berenice Marlohe, Jeremy Renner

Recent successes: Connie Nielsen, Ursula Corbero, Daniela Melchior, Kate Beckinsale, Amber Heard
velvetgold
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by velvetgold »

Jaffer wrote:Congrats. Although, it does not look like anything I have seen from her :-( then again,maybe I have only seen sloppy in persons.
Google her autograph! Nearly every autograph on there looks like this one!
RYAN-J
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by RYAN-J »

Wow, I'm impressed!! I sent to her 'High Stakes' film which was a cover name to her Sharpay adeventure film, so maybe this means I'll be getting a reply too!! :D

RYAN-J 8)
Check out My Autograph Collection! NONE are for sale or Trade. Sorry. - LIKE {up} My Official Facebook Fan Page!

DUE TO MY BUSY WORK SCHEDULE OUTSIDE OF AUTOGRAPH COLLECTING & INCREASING SPAMMING ISSUES I CAN NO LONGER GIVE OUT OR LOOK UP VIA VENUE OR EMAIL ADDRESSES. TOO MANY 'FANS' WITH THE WRONG COLLECTING MOTIVES ON HERE KEEP ABUSING THESE TYPES OF ADDRESSES AND END UP SELLING THE SIGNED ITEMS LATER ON FOR PROFIT {down}

Printable TTM Log Sheet (Great way to keep track of all your pending requests!!)

Total # of Autographs in my collection: 2,020 Authentic Autographs: 1,872 Pre-Prints & Autopens: 155 Personalized Autographs: 569 Q&A Cards: 40 Cast-signed Broadway Playbills: 15
usernamegoeshere
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by usernamegoeshere »

Wow, congratulations! :mrgreen:

I sent there as well; I wonder if this means my photos will come back signed?
Stefanodt15
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Stefanodt15 »

I wrote her on 1st August 2010 through "Hellcats"...the address was valid from July to November 2010 !
You're giving me a great hope to hear back from her
Great success...enjoy it {up}

-Stefano :mrgreen:
Like my FB page: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Collectin ... 7983320646
Favourite autograph: Madonna (IP at the Venice Film Festival 2011)

Stefano
johnnylightninglives
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by johnnylightninglives »

Congrats,I also sent to both sharpays adventure and hellcats last year and had long ago given up hope but the problem is postage went up in canada in january so those of us who put stamps on the envelopes no guarantee it will get delivered because of the insufficient postage.
loveryan

Post by loveryan »

Congrats!
Great success ;)