Esther Williams Success!!!

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
megara1975
$10 gift certificate winner

Esther Williams Success!!!

Post by megara1975 »

Sent 6/16/2011 Rec 7/14/2011 Sent photo, LOR and SASE to:
Esther Williams Fan Club
8581 Santa Monica Blvd, Suite 85
Los Angeles, CA 90069

dogwood34
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Esther Williams Success!!!

Post by dogwood34 »

I like your collection of classic actresses!
cjhanson
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by cjhanson »

That's most likely a secretarial signature. Esther Williams is almost blind.
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Hi megara1975 :)

Thank you for your feedback {up} Great Success :P

You have been added to the list for the $10 gift certificate.

{star} Esther Williams on Fanmail.biz | Previous Feedback(s) Received

Fanmail 8)
megara1975

Post by megara1975 »

dogwood34 wrote:I like your collection of classic actresses!

megara1975

Post by megara1975 »

cjhanson wrote:That's most likely a secretarial signature. Esther Williams is almost blind.

That's just the thing, I contacted her official website and asked if it would be okay to send a photo to be autographed. If she wasn't able to sign why did they tell me to send my photograph?
prettykittyjenna
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by prettykittyjenna »

cjhanson wrote:That's most likely a secretarial signature. Esther Williams is almost blind.
Ok, stop with these false rumors that she is blind! She is not blind! I checked another address and people have been getting theirs back from her! Looks like she is signing again! Congrats Amy! I am sending off my letter soon!
megara1975

Post by megara1975 »

prettykittyjenna wrote:
Ok, stop with these false rumors that she is blind! She is not blind! I checked another address and people have been getting theirs back from her! Looks like she is signing again! Congrats Amy! I am sending off my letter soon!

Thanks Jenna
cmcb09
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by cmcb09 »

Esther Williams is not Blind. That rumor was started a couple years back when a disgruntled household employee decided to make a quick buck by issuing a statement to one of the tabloids that she was Blind, near death and confined to a wheelchair. Her husband snapped back by saying that she was doing fine and was still recovering from the massive stroke she had suffered in 2007 that nearly did her in.

I mean look at the photos taken of her at the 2010 TCM festival she looked fantastic saw some pics of her from an event a few months back and she is doing great. She is a tough lady a fighter. She even said on her official website that with future swimsuit orders was going to include a photo gift and had a pic of an autographed picture under it.
prettykittyjenna
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by prettykittyjenna »

cmcb09 wrote:Esther Williams is not Blind. That rumor was started a couple years back when a disgruntled household employee decided to make a quick buck by issuing a statement to one of the tabloids that she was Blind, near death and confined to a wheelchair. Her husband snapped back by saying that she was doing fine and was still recovering from the massive stroke she had suffered in 2007 that nearly did her in.

I mean look at the photos taken of her at the 2010 TCM festival she looked fantastic saw some pics of her from an event a few months back and she is doing great. She is a tough lady a fighter. She even said on her official website that with future swimsuit orders was going to include a photo gift and had a pic of an autographed picture under it.
She is most certainly not blind!! I just got her through the mail today!! :)