Peter Wingfield (The Last Sin Eater) Surprise Success!! :)

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
RYAN-J
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Peter Wingfield (The Last Sin Eater) Surprise Success!! :)

Post by RYAN-J »

Got an unexpected reply from Actor Peter Wingfield!! :D Unexpected, because I sent him an email request via his fan club page back in May and after I sent it, I got an auto-reply saying the mailbox was full and that my request did not go through. But apparently it did as I received a photo just a tad bit smaller than a 6x5 signed by Peter today!! :D

So extremely happy as I’ve wanted to get his autograph for my ‘The Last Sin Eater’ cast project as he played the Sin Eater!! Its strange title for a film, but the movie is very good! Thanks Peter! 8)

Envelope:
Signed Photo:

Sent: May 22nd 2011
Replied: July 11th 2011
Days Taken: 51

Address Used: (I don’t post private emails, but he has a system set up through his fan club which uses email to accept the request, so I’ll post the link)

http://www.pwfc.org/autographs.shtml

RYAN-J 8)
Check out My Autograph Collection! NONE are for sale or Trade. Sorry. - LIKE {up} My Official Facebook Fan Page!

DUE TO MY BUSY WORK SCHEDULE OUTSIDE OF AUTOGRAPH COLLECTING & INCREASING SPAMMING ISSUES I CAN NO LONGER GIVE OUT OR LOOK UP VIA VENUE OR EMAIL ADDRESSES. TOO MANY 'FANS' WITH THE WRONG COLLECTING MOTIVES ON HERE KEEP ABUSING THESE TYPES OF ADDRESSES AND END UP SELLING THE SIGNED ITEMS LATER ON FOR PROFIT {down}

Printable TTM Log Sheet (Great way to keep track of all your pending requests!!)

Total # of Autographs in my collection: 2,020 Authentic Autographs: 1,872 Pre-Prints & Autopens: 155 Personalized Autographs: 569 Q&A Cards: 40 Cast-signed Broadway Playbills: 15
admin
Site Admin

Re: Peter Wingfield (The Last Sin Eater) Surprise Success!!

Post by admin »

Hi RYAN-J :)

Thank you for your feedback {up} Great Success :P

You have been added to the list for the $10 gift certificate.

{star} Peter Wingfield on Fanmail.biz | Previous Feedback(s) Received

Fanmail 8)
RYAN-J
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by RYAN-J »

Thanks Admin!! :D

RYAN-J 8)
Check out My Autograph Collection! NONE are for sale or Trade. Sorry. - LIKE {up} My Official Facebook Fan Page!

DUE TO MY BUSY WORK SCHEDULE OUTSIDE OF AUTOGRAPH COLLECTING & INCREASING SPAMMING ISSUES I CAN NO LONGER GIVE OUT OR LOOK UP VIA VENUE OR EMAIL ADDRESSES. TOO MANY 'FANS' WITH THE WRONG COLLECTING MOTIVES ON HERE KEEP ABUSING THESE TYPES OF ADDRESSES AND END UP SELLING THE SIGNED ITEMS LATER ON FOR PROFIT {down}

Printable TTM Log Sheet (Great way to keep track of all your pending requests!!)

Total # of Autographs in my collection: 2,020 Authentic Autographs: 1,872 Pre-Prints & Autopens: 155 Personalized Autographs: 569 Q&A Cards: 40 Cast-signed Broadway Playbills: 15
Rebafan

Post by Rebafan »

I also got mine back yesterday which I sent the email for in May too... forgot I even sent it! HA! He is a great actor and he was a guest star in two of my favorite shows!! GREAT SUCCESS! 8)
RYAN-J
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by RYAN-J »

Thanks for the comment and congrats on getting yours back too!! Looks like he surprised us both! :D

RYAN-J 8)