SIMON COWELL E_MAIL SUCCESS

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
ronson69
$10 gift certificate winner
$10 gift certificate winner

SIMON COWELL E_MAIL SUCCESS

Post by ronson69 »

I sent an e-mail (Removed) and within 2 days i got an autograph send throught the post.

ENVELOPE AND PHOTO

PHOTO ON ITS OWN

CLOSE UP OF AUTO
admin
Site Admin

Re: SIMON COWELL E_MAIL SUCCESS

Post by admin »

Hi ronson69 :)

Thank you for your feedback {up} Great Success :P

You have been added to the list for the $10 gift certificate.

{star} Simon Cowell on Fanmail.biz | Previous Feedback(s) Received

Fanmail 8)
peace,love,hope,14
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by peace,love,hope,14 »

Hey just wondering how u found that I like him so much what a role model could you email the email or what you searched to get it! Thanks for your help
Peace,love,hope,14
capo_christian
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by capo_christian »

Hey! Great success! I have been trying but when i email them, they tell me to send an envelope somewhere. I just ran out of stamps and was wondering if you could PM me the email you used. Thanks so much!
Thanks!
-capo_christian :D

NCIS Fanatic
NCIS Main Cast Collection Complete!!!!
Jaffer
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Jaffer »

Congrats! He is brilliant
Best successes: Gal Gadot, Jennifer Lawrence, Catherine Zeta-Jones, Rachel McAdams

Best Responses: Freida Pinto, Gemma Arterton, Berenice Marlohe, Jeremy Renner

Recent successes: Connie Nielsen, Ursula Corbero, Daniela Melchior, Kate Beckinsale, Amber Heard
MW1221
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by MW1221 »

Why are we bumping year old topics?

Hey mods, what happened to the days when posts in this forum where locked after 3 months?
dancingirl1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by dancingirl1 »

MW1221 wrote:Hey mods, what happened to the days when posts in this forum where locked after 3 months?
They don't care anymore, but I wish they did. {up}
(because old topics being bumped is annoying!)
Britney Spears==>> 6 #1 albums. 2 diamond albums. 8 platinum albums. 400+ awards. 200M+ records sold. Britney has sold over 45 million records this decade despite only releasing three albums. Globally, Britney has more #1 singles than any other female artist except Madonna and Rihanna. "Oops!...I Did It Again" by Britney is the 5th best selling album of the 2000s decade worldwide. Britney is the only female artist to chart her first seven albums in the top two of the Billboard 200. Britney has achieved at least one #1 album in 3 different decades (90's, 00's, 10's). Britney is the first solo female artist from the 90's to reach 1 billion Spotify streams. Despite NOT even being a single, 'Tom's Diner', ft. Britney , has become Giorgio Moroders best-selling digital track. 2015 Billboard Awards ratings reached a 14-year high, with numbers peaking during Britney's performance. She IS the princess of Pop. Bow Down! #StayMadHaters
MW1221
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by MW1221 »

dancingirl1 wrote:
MW1221 wrote:Hey mods, what happened to the days when posts in this forum where locked after 3 months?
They don't care anymore, but I wish they did. {up}
(because old topics being bumped is annoying!)
Hey, we found something we agree on! {up}
dancingirl1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by dancingirl1 »

MW1221 wrote: Hey, we found something we agree on! {up}
HALLELUJAH, and I'm sure there are more, but we need to take the time to find them.
Are you in? :mrgreen: I am if you are! {up}
Britney Spears==>> 6 #1 albums. 2 diamond albums. 8 platinum albums. 400+ awards. 200M+ records sold. Britney has sold over 45 million records this decade despite only releasing three albums. Globally, Britney has more #1 singles than any other female artist except Madonna and Rihanna. "Oops!...I Did It Again" by Britney is the 5th best selling album of the 2000s decade worldwide. Britney is the only female artist to chart her first seven albums in the top two of the Billboard 200. Britney has achieved at least one #1 album in 3 different decades (90's, 00's, 10's). Britney is the first solo female artist from the 90's to reach 1 billion Spotify streams. Despite NOT even being a single, 'Tom's Diner', ft. Britney , has become Giorgio Moroders best-selling digital track. 2015 Billboard Awards ratings reached a 14-year high, with numbers peaking during Britney's performance. She IS the princess of Pop. Bow Down! #StayMadHaters
MW1221
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by MW1221 »

dancingirl1 wrote:
MW1221 wrote: Hey, we found something we agree on! {up}
HALLELUJAH, and I'm sure there are more, but we need to take the time to find them.
Are you in? :mrgreen: I am if you are! {up}
I'm sure they'll come out in time.