Kellan Lutz Fast VV SUCCESS!!! :)

Send your feedback for a movie set / theatre address you have tested.
Forum rules
Sponsored link: Try Amazon Music Unlimited Free Trial

Image Upload your pictures here: Surf My Pictures | Google Photos | Imgbb | Tumblr | Imgur

Image Search the message board Image
EEsposito02
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Kellan Lutz Fast VV SUCCESS!!! :)

Post by EEsposito02 »

I sent Mr. Lutz a letter, photo and SASE on June 24th to the set of the movie he's currently filming, Syrup... On July 5th (Just 11 days later!) I recieved my photo back signed and personalized with a small note... So excited about this success!! He's one of my favorite actors right now... This is one of my most wanted autographs... Still can't believe I have it now! :)

Erin

Latest TTM Success: Jon Seda (Actor, Chicago P.D.)
Latest IP Success: The Swon Brothers (Country Music Duo)
Favorite Successes: Casey James (Country music Singer), Jason Michael Carroll (Country Music Singer), Alan Jackson (Country Music Icon), Jeff Hardy (Pro Wrestler), Tony Gwynn (Former Pro Baseball Player), Kellan Lutz (Actor, Twilight Series), Eric Szmanda (Actor, CSI), Mark Salling (Actor, Glee), Lance Burton (Magician), and Duff Goldman (TV Chef), Robert Englund (Actor, Nightmare on Elm Street), The Farm (Country Music Group), Tom Hiddleston (Actor, Thor, Avengers)

If you would like to view my autograph collection you can do so at: http://s1106.photobucket.com/albums/h377/EEsposito02/
HAdams05
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Kellan Lutz Fast VV SUCCESS!!! :)

Post by HAdams05 »

is the address still valid & if so would u be able to pm it to me if possible? jw because i've been trying to get his forever! lol
Favorite Success: Ryan Reynolds, Maggie Grace, Mark Feuerstein

[color=#0040FF] Recent Successes of 2014: Rashida Jones, Derek Hough (ip), Emma Slater (ip), playbill from "The Commons of Pensacola", Britney Spears, Tony Dovolani, Michael Urie (Buyer & Cellar Playbill), Ed O'Neill, Ian McKellen, Patrick Stewart, Colin O'Donoghue
AngelAmell
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by AngelAmell »

EEsposito02 wrote:I sent Mr. Lutz a letter, photo and SASE on June 24th to the set of the movie he's currently filming, Syrup... On July 5th (Just 11 days later!) I recieved my photo back signed and personalized with a small note... So excited about this success!! He's one of my favorite actors right now... This is one of my most wanted autographs... Still can't believe I have it now! :)

Erin

kool!! thats awesome!
loveryan

Post by loveryan »

Congrats!
Fantastic success ;)
-Lil1-
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by -Lil1- »

Fantastic success! Hopefully mine is on its way, hes a fantastic actor and one of my most wanteds also :)
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Hi Erin :)

Thank you for your feedback {up}

At which address did you send your autograph request please?
Is the address still valid?

Fanmail 8)
dani
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by dani »

admin wrote:Hi Erin :)

Fanmail 8)
You as the admin of this site, should encourage your members to spread VV addresses by PM and NOT to post them publicly.
Are you still not aware that you ruin it all by doing this? :?
Jaffer
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Jaffer »

dani wrote:

Fanmail 8)
You as the admin of this site, should encourage your members to spread VV addresses by PM and NOT to post them publicly.
Are you still not aware that you ruin it all by doing this? :?
I think that admin knows best ;-)
Best successes: Gal Gadot, Jennifer Lawrence, Catherine Zeta-Jones, Rachel McAdams

Best Responses: Freida Pinto, Gemma Arterton, Berenice Marlohe, Jeremy Renner

Recent successes: Connie Nielsen, Ursula Corbero, Daniela Melchior, Kate Beckinsale, Amber Heard
Princessfuff
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Princessfuff »

This whole PMing people the Venue addresses doesn't work. I have made numerous requests for addresses and have no received any. I used to be able to get successes but I haven't been able to send to anyone in a year because no one shares addresses anymore.
EEsposito02
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by EEsposito02 »

Fanmail 8)
Since Admin has asked me to post the address I used, and because I don't think it's valid any longer, here it is:

Syrup Production LLC
609 Greenwich St
7th Floor
New York, NY 10014

Erin
Latest TTM Success: Jon Seda (Actor, Chicago P.D.)
Latest IP Success: The Swon Brothers (Country Music Duo)
Favorite Successes: Casey James (Country music Singer), Jason Michael Carroll (Country Music Singer), Alan Jackson (Country Music Icon), Jeff Hardy (Pro Wrestler), Tony Gwynn (Former Pro Baseball Player), Kellan Lutz (Actor, Twilight Series), Eric Szmanda (Actor, CSI), Mark Salling (Actor, Glee), Lance Burton (Magician), and Duff Goldman (TV Chef), Robert Englund (Actor, Nightmare on Elm Street), The Farm (Country Music Group), Tom Hiddleston (Actor, Thor, Avengers)

If you would like to view my autograph collection you can do so at: http://s1106.photobucket.com/albums/h377/EEsposito02/