Rod Stewart (using private address)

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
buffysatine
$10 gift certificate winner

Rod Stewart (using private address)

Post by buffysatine »

Seeing there is an active post about using a private address for Colin Firth I thought I would share the Rod Stewart success I had using a private address! It was originally sent to trash but as the listing I mentioned above is active and has been for several days then I can't see why this one can't be!!

SENT: 3 May 2011 LOR SSAE 2 x 8x10
RCVD: 31 May 2011 Both 8x10's autographed & dedicated in my SSAE

On my most wanted list for years and have tried many ones to get him including VV with no luck so as last resort tried a private address (which I obviously can't share)

Autographs:
http://autographcollectorofoz.blogspot. ... ewart.html

my ssae:
charger88
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Rod Stewart (using private address)

Post by charger88 »

I love this story! {down}
buffysatine

Post by buffysatine »

charger88 wrote:I love this story! {down}
Whats with the thumbs down - how is it any different to others who post success with a private address. With a little time & research anyone could find it & it shows that you can get him to sign TTM.

It was due to another post like this about another celebrity that got me to go searching and find the address to try Rod. So I find posts like this helpful, guess it all depends on how you look at things.
george2607

Post by george2607 »

Using private address, why not?? All's fair in love and war and autograph seeking. The way I see it, if celebs don't want to be bothered they should get out of the business. Got a letter from George Lucas, he is too busy to deal with fans. However if there were not fans how busy would he be???

Private address--GO FOR IT !!!!!!!

george2607
buffysatine

Post by buffysatine »

[quote="george2607"]Using private address, why not?? All's fair in love and war and autograph seeking. The way I see it, if celebs don't want to be bothered they should get out of the business. Got a letter from George Lucas, he is too busy to deal with fans. However if there were not fans how busy would he be???

Private address--GO FOR IT !!!!!!!

Thanks george2607 - I ONLY do it when I have exhausted every other avenue possible & I have been chasing him since the 80's!
stone

Post by stone »

I think the success is great!! {up} I've tried resorting to using a home address for my favorite actress, but I couldn't find anything :(
Most Wanted: Tina Fey, Lauren Graham, Cast of Bones & Lost, Natasha Lyonne
Jordann
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Jordann »

This is great! He's one of my most wanted too.
Jaffer
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Jaffer »

Whilst I see no issue with using a private addy (presuming of course it is not published), as a celeb can simply not reply if it bothers them, the notion of anything being fair in autograph collecting borders on farceical. It is just a hobby after all...
Congrats anyway!
Best successes: Gal Gadot, Jennifer Lawrence, Catherine Zeta-Jones, Rachel McAdams

Best Responses: Freida Pinto, Gemma Arterton, Berenice Marlohe, Jeremy Renner

Recent successes: Connie Nielsen, Ursula Corbero, Daniela Melchior, Kate Beckinsale, Amber Heard
george2607

Post by george2607 »

but sometimes the thrill is in the hunt
IAWIA
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by IAWIA »

hunt this

I'm tired of private addresses too. I mean I still don't know which people use to get the NCIS successes and now one of my many favorite Rod Stewart and you have to balls to say,
"private address" hell I agree with the guy who thumbed down you!

Lacidar
IAWIA means I Am What I Am. So basically I'm saying I Am What I am & I am an ASSHOLE!