Shia LaBeouf Very Late Success

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
david0071978
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Shia LaBeouf Very Late Success

Post by david0071978 »

I sent an LOR and a SASE to Shia LaBeouf at the address below during the summer of 2008 and received an autographed photo back last week (End of June 2011) in my Original SASE. I compared it to several autographed photos of the same picture, each one signed in a different spot than mine and with out a thanks, and found it to be authentic and not a preprint. In fact the auto is very similar to those found on authentic autograph cards so I know for a fact that it was signed by Shia personally.

Shia LaBeouf
Crosby/Spilo Management
1310 North Spaulding Avenue
Los Angeles, CA 91146
USA

Autographs received by mail from Kiefer Sutherland, Michael Rosenbaum and Shia LaBeouf.
Autographs received by actor's/actresses personal website from Tricia Helfer, Kelly Hu, and John Travolta.
Michele---
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Shia LaBeouf Very Late Success

Post by Michele--- »

Sorry I received the same picture earlier this week and it is the same as yours. I was thinking it was an AP (there are makes on the reverse side like someone was pushing on the photo hard), but after seeing your I am thinking PP.

Here is a link to a scan of mine. http://ohthestuffoflegend.files.wordpre ... abeouf.jpg
?and ? - Michele

My new Website with all my autograph- http://ohthestuffoflegend.wordpress.com/ (If a link is broken please check out my site for the image. I stopped using Photobucket account.)

Swagbucks- http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/Redemption
david0071978
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by david0071978 »

Thanks for the heads up Michele---For a minute I thought that I was the luckiest SOB on the planet! Just so you know the photo is an AP not a PP. You were right when you thought that the marks on the back were from an AP. Nowadays the AP machines have trays where you put the photos in so all the photos have the AP signature on the same spot on each photo which is why you thought it might be a PP. So even though the photo wasn't signed by Shia personally, I guess it is a small step up from a PP photo.
Autographs received by mail from Kiefer Sutherland, Michael Rosenbaum and Shia LaBeouf.
Autographs received by actor's/actresses personal website from Tricia Helfer, Kelly Hu, and John Travolta.
dancingirl1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by dancingirl1 »

GREAT PIC! Sorry about the authenticity, got the same one. But GREAT ACTOR AND PHOTO!! Jus seen Tranformers last night and it was gr8!! Best one yet! {up} Congrats again! :)
Britney Spears==>> 6 #1 albums. 2 diamond albums. 8 platinum albums. 400+ awards. 200M+ records sold. Britney has sold over 45 million records this decade despite only releasing three albums. Globally, Britney has more #1 singles than any other female artist except Madonna and Rihanna. "Oops!...I Did It Again" by Britney is the 5th best selling album of the 2000s decade worldwide. Britney is the only female artist to chart her first seven albums in the top two of the Billboard 200. Britney has achieved at least one #1 album in 3 different decades (90's, 00's, 10's). Britney is the first solo female artist from the 90's to reach 1 billion Spotify streams. Despite NOT even being a single, 'Tom's Diner', ft. Britney , has become Giorgio Moroders best-selling digital track. 2015 Billboard Awards ratings reached a 14-year high, with numbers peaking during Britney's performance. She IS the princess of Pop. Bow Down! #StayMadHaters
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Hi david0071978 :)

Thank you for your feedback {up}

Would you have a scan of the envelope you received please?
If so, you are in the run for the $10 gift certificate.

{star} Shia LaBeouf on Fanmail.biz | Previous Feedback(s) Received

Fanmail 8)
loveryan

Post by loveryan »

Congrats!
Great success :)
Giyom45974
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Giyom45974 »

really happy to you! I'd like to get mine too! I sent the 04/06/2011 (MM/DD/YY), I have not yet received...
I hope soon to receive autographs.
Giyom45974
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Giyom45974 »

really happy to you! I'd like to get mine too! I sent the 04/06/2011 (MM/DD/YY), I have not yet received...
I hope soon to receive autographs.
Giyom45974
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Giyom45974 »

sorry, I posted the same message twice because mistake (bug)
sawfan93
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by sawfan93 »

I really hope this means he is finally getting to his fanmail
Kyle.
Currently waiting
Actors & Actresses:Dane Cook, Chris Kattan, Christian Bale, Rachel Mcadams, David Garrison, Kurt Angle, Mick Foley, Gary Sinise, Paul Rudd, Jon Bernthal, Jim Parsons, Michael C. Hall

Voice Actors i am waiting to hear back from: Veronica Taylor, Eric Stuart, H.Jon Benjamin, Jeremy Inman, Richard Cansino, Kevin Conroy, Chris Sabat, Travis Willingham, Luci Christian, Jason Douglas, Michelle Ruff, Beau Billingslea.

Voice Actor Autographs: 700+