MMA Collectors

Chat about UFC/MMA, Baseball, Basketball, Football, Tennis, and Soccer here.
eliwaterhouse
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: MMA Collectors

Post by eliwaterhouse »

Wow! Last night was the best night of fights I saw in a long time if not ever. I don't understand how you couldn't pick condit to win that fight and man he sure did win that fight! I also knew Tito was due for a win. I just wonder who is next for him? I'm just real bummed about Leben KOing WAND in :27 seconds and Dana said that it's probley the end of the road for him. Great Night of fights!!
Southpark631
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Southpark631 »

eliwaterhouse wrote: I also knew Tito was due for a win. I just wonder who is next for him?
He'll get the winner of Shogun/Forrest or Lil Nog/Franklin
Footballdj32
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Footballdj32 »

Southpark631 wrote:
eliwaterhouse wrote: I also knew Tito was due for a win. I just wonder who is next for him?
Assuming Shogun and Franklin win...I'm not sure I could see Shogun vs. Tito. Shogun would destroy him. On the other hand, Franklin vs. Tito would be a good matchup...
Southpark631
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Southpark631 »

Footballdj32 wrote:
Southpark631 wrote:
Assuming Shogun and Franklin win...I'm not sure I could see Shogun vs. Tito. Shogun would destroy him. On the other hand, Franklin vs. Tito would be a good matchup...
I agree that Shogun will beat Forrest in the rematch BUT I think Lil Nog will KO or TKO Franklin fairly easy in that match up.

Franklin vs Tito I think makes the most sense, EVEN IF if Franklin looses that fight it could still happen. Tito is on a high right now but once that wears off people will look at his last few fights before the Bader one and realize that fight makes sense.

Also timing is everything, 133 is like a month from now so both of the fighters will be ready to go at about the same time.
Y2jones
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Y2jones »

I got "The Bully" back over the weekend % Xtreme Couture...took less than 3 weeks.
Luigi Fioravanti
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Luigi Fioravanti »

Got Christian "the gatekeeper" Morecraft back today. I sent it before the Mitrione fight due to boredom and finding his home addy, but after seeing Mitrione hand him his ass and quite literally toy with him, can't say he has much of a future, but hey...maybe he'll move on to Bellator and challenge Cole Konrad someday! Lol
Y2jones
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Y2jones »

Today brought a Herschel Walker return...sent to him probably 4-6 weeks ago.
Y2jones
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Y2jones »

Today brought a Herschel Walker return...sent to him probably 4-6 weeks ago.
Y2jones
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Y2jones »

Also, last week during the hunt to find the new board, I got a return from Urijah. Sent him a glove & two 8x10's less than a month ago. All came back signed & he included a Form promo.
eliwaterhouse
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by eliwaterhouse »

I got back Chad "MONEY" Mendes back yesterday! its a bummer how they pick Kenny Florian(Ben Stiller) over him for the title shot. It took less than two weeks to get back.I sent a Form Athletics Promo I had as well as a LOR and SASE. He sent back my promo and two UFC ones all signed.

Chad Mendes
c/o Ultimate Fitness
1705 I Street
Sacramento, CA 95814

sent:6/24/11
recvd:7/5/11