MMA Collectors

Chat about UFC/MMA, Baseball, Basketball, Football, Tennis, and Soccer here.
Wweguy17
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: MMA Collectors

Post by Wweguy17 »

Thanks for the headsup on that. The postmark on my envelope is monday ...i dont know why it took so long to get here from that date but i have compared it to certified ones online and they look legit also included the newbreed inscription i asked for specifically.

phyteguru wrote:WWEGuy: Do you have a pic of the Koch? He's been outta town since at least Tuesday. So unless he signed it and they waited to mail it or something... You may just wanna double check it.
killempathy
$10 gift certificate winner

Post by killempathy »

yesterday brought in frankie edgar and rampage who i mailed via venue. guessing he signed prior to the fights... post mark was thurs. sent via venue monday
lately received: november: tasha reign, joey jordison, seth macfarlane, urijah faber, jeff daniels, peter cullen, bam margera, felice herrig, ziggy marley, bill moseley, andrew lincoln (x2), randy couture, alexander gustaffson

dec sucesses: jim carey, steven yuen, robin williams, daniel craig, tim burton, urijah faber (again), wanderlei silva, loyota machida
jug
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by jug »

Rare page ttm! Good job. i got wand yesterday. took 15 days
got michael mcdonald took a couple months
deeakay
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by deeakay »

killempathy wrote:yesterday brought in ..rampage who i mailed via venue. guessing he signed prior to the fights... post mark was thurs. sent via venue monday
CONGRATS!
c/o United Center? Curious how he'd receive it there on Wed/Thurs...
What'd u get signed?
killempathy

Post by killempathy »

Yes...just a single 8x10
lately received: november: tasha reign, joey jordison, seth macfarlane, urijah faber, jeff daniels, peter cullen, bam margera, felice herrig, ziggy marley, bill moseley, andrew lincoln (x2), randy couture, alexander gustaffson

dec sucesses: jim carey, steven yuen, robin williams, daniel craig, tim burton, urijah faber (again), wanderlei silva, loyota machida
Onestanghere
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Onestanghere »

I have a question.
I've never sent via venue before. So when do I need to send the request to the venue? I live in Georgia so is it to late to send out for some of the 156 fighters?thanks!'
deeakay
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by deeakay »

Onestanghere wrote:I have a question.
I've never sent via venue before. So when do I need to send the request to the venue? I live in Georgia so is it to late to send out for some of the 156 fighters?thanks!'
#1 find the venue address
#2 send your stuff to the venue address w/"ATTN: (ENTER FIGHTER NAME)"
with an equivalently stamped self addressed return envelope.

And try to get it there during the early/mid part of fight week.
Onestanghere
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Onestanghere »

Thanks deeakay!
The Beastman
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by The Beastman »

Diego Brandao 2 weeks 2/2 (Jackson's)
Colton Smith 3 weeks 2/2 (address off Twitter)
killempathy

Post by killempathy »

will post a pic in the deck day or two of both rampage and frankies. the rampage one confuses me too. however, i was surprised to not get britteny plamer back from there, teix, and cerrone. the plamer pic was with arriany too and one of tex was also with chuck. figured id go for double whammyes off those guys