MMA Collectors

Chat about UFC/MMA, Baseball, Basketball, Football, Tennis, and Soccer here.
eliwaterhouse
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: MMA Collectors

Post by eliwaterhouse »

Ok, so who would you like to see fight dominick cruz for the belt? Demeterious Johnson or Brian Bowles? and what's next for Urijah Faber? Maybe Urijah Faber vs. Miguel Torres? I mean, the timeline is right, they are both coming off a loss, and they can bill it as a Co-Main Event on a PPV or a Main Event on Versus or Spike.
eliwaterhouse
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by eliwaterhouse »

Hey I have some UFC Topps cards for trade. If you are interested PM me and I'll send you picutres of what I got.
Y2jones
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Y2jones »

Just remembered....last week I also had a successful return from Jake Shields. Took several months.
eliwaterhouse
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by eliwaterhouse »

Yo Y2Jones do you got pictures or addresses?
Y2jones
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Y2jones »

I used this address:

Jake Shields
% Billie Shields
PO Box 36
Railroad Flat, CA 95248

The sigs are small, he used a black sharpie & signed them on dark areas. At first I thought he didn't even sign them & just returned my pics.
Luigi Fioravanti
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Luigi Fioravanti »

eliwaterhouse wrote:I got back Chad "MONEY" Mendes back yesterday! its a bummer how they pick Kenny Florian(Ben Stiller) over him for the title shot. It took less than two weeks to get back.I sent a Form Athletics Promo I had as well as a LOR and SASE. He sent back my promo and two UFC ones all signed.

Chad Mendes
c/o Ultimate Fitness
1705 I Street
Sacramento, CA 95814

sent:6/24/11
recvd:7/5/11

I think Joe Silva realizes Kenny will give Aldo a much better fight than Mendes. With all due respect to Mendes, he's raw and laying on Aldo for 5 rounds won't get the job done. I actually like Florian in that fight and was very impressed that he was able to move down and beat a kid like Nunes. Give Mendes some time to improve and build off the wrestling base.

Lessee..Idk what's next for Faber but he's not a title contender anymore, at any weight class. Don't like anyone vs. Dom Cruz honestly. But if you wanna feed him someone, Mighty Mouse could be an interesting match-up.
Footballdj32
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Footballdj32 »

Y2jones wrote:Also, last week during the hunt to find the new board, I got a return from Urijah. Sent him a glove & two 8x10's less than a month ago. All came back signed & he included a Form promo.
Nice! That's cool that he is signing his fanmail as it comes in now instead of having the pre-signed FORM promos...
eliwaterhouse
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by eliwaterhouse »

Today I got back Roy "Big Country" Nelson. About 2 weeks ago i sent him a LOR,SASE, and an 8x10. He sent back my 8x10 and his own Promo. I know his last two fights weren't great but I still think he can do just fine in the UFC.

sent:6/24/2011
recv'd:7/6/2011

Luigi Fioravanti
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Luigi Fioravanti »

Well he's no Christian Morecraft, but its ok lol.

He needs to lose some weight...not drastic, but I think he's in hibernation right now (hasn't been heard from since the "meeting" with Dana)...I think Dana told him to disappear and come back 20-30 lbs lighter. And when he does, he will be a contender all over again.
akurji15
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by akurji15 »

Deleted
Last edited by akurji15 on Thu Dec 27, 2018 11:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.