Jordin Sparks SUCCESS!!!!

Send your feedback for a movie set / theatre address you have tested.
Forum rules
Sponsored link: Try Amazon Music Unlimited Free Trial

Image Upload your pictures here: Surf My Pictures | Google Photos | Imgbb | Tumblr | Imgur

Image Search the message board Image
paleo007
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Jordin Sparks SUCCESS!!!!

Post by paleo007 »

Sent:5/26/11
Received:6/28/11

I sent the below photo to the Wells Fargo Center in Philadelphia for Jordin Sparks to autograph when she came there on June 5th to perform. Fast forward to now, I open up the envelope which had the address to Wells Fargo written in the FROM section of the return address (see below photo). I do not remember posting it only my name in the TO section.

God I hope this doesnt turn out 2 be a fake like the Rihanna one. Kinda of hard to tell with the darkness of the photo.
Success TTM-386
In Person-137
Bought on ebay/dealer-12
1st person I ever recieved: Ray Harryhausen in '92
Celebs met more than once: John Cena, Jackie Haas, April Hunter, Maria Kanellis, Kristanna Loken, Stacy Keibler, Jamie Reed-Kovac, Shelly Martinez, Dawn Marie, Candice Michelle, Lisa Marie Varon & Torrie Wilson.
Scientists I've met more than once: Dr. Jack Horner, Dr. Peter Dodson

Dream Match
coryj98
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Jordin Sparks SUCCESS!!!!

Post by coryj98 »

I'm certainly no expert on her signature, but I'm a member on another paid autograph site with a gallery of her graphs, and I'm sorry to say that neither the in person or through the mail examples look anything like this one. Her "J" and "S" are always very fancy looking, and look nothing like this one. In my opinion, this is probably not real. :(
I'm sorry, but I do not pass around my via venue addresses. I post the successes to show that there is an address available out there that works. Please do not request via venue addresses from me. Thank you!

I am always open to discussion on the authenticity of my successes.

Check out my autograph blog/website at http://cjs-world-the-autographs.blogspot.com/
RYAN-J
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by RYAN-J »

Yeah, these are my signed photos from Jordin that I got TTM via her agency and her signature looks much different. Unless she's changing her style now, that photo was probably signed by someone, but not by Jordin. :( another clue is the missing bible verse, she always adds this verse to all her photos that I've seen.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid= ... 1540243734

RYAN-J 8)
Check out My Autograph Collection! NONE are for sale or Trade. Sorry. - LIKE {up} My Official Facebook Fan Page!

DUE TO MY BUSY WORK SCHEDULE OUTSIDE OF AUTOGRAPH COLLECTING & INCREASING SPAMMING ISSUES I CAN NO LONGER GIVE OUT OR LOOK UP VIA VENUE OR EMAIL ADDRESSES. TOO MANY 'FANS' WITH THE WRONG COLLECTING MOTIVES ON HERE KEEP ABUSING THESE TYPES OF ADDRESSES AND END UP SELLING THE SIGNED ITEMS LATER ON FOR PROFIT {down}

Printable TTM Log Sheet (Great way to keep track of all your pending requests!!)

Total # of Autographs in my collection: 2,020 Authentic Autographs: 1,872 Pre-Prints & Autopens: 155 Personalized Autographs: 569 Q&A Cards: 40 Cast-signed Broadway Playbills: 15
HAdams05
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by HAdams05 »

RYAN-J wrote:Yeah, these are my signed photos from Jordin that I got TTM via her agency and her signature looks much different. Unless she's changing her style now, that photo was probably signed by someone, but not by Jordin. :( another clue is the missing bible verse, she always adds this verse to all her photos that I've seen.

RYAN-J 8)

i got her auto a few yrs ago and it's similar to yours but no bible verse on it
Favorite Success: Ryan Reynolds, Maggie Grace, Mark Feuerstein

[color=#0040FF] Recent Successes of 2014: Rashida Jones, Derek Hough (ip), Emma Slater (ip), playbill from "The Commons of Pensacola", Britney Spears, Tony Dovolani, Michael Urie (Buyer & Cellar Playbill), Ed O'Neill, Ian McKellen, Patrick Stewart, Colin O'Donoghue
dancingirl1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by dancingirl1 »

WHOA She is sending Secs now.... {down} or you sent your request too late and a staff member signed it.. :cry: sorry about this.
Britney Spears==>> 6 #1 albums. 2 diamond albums. 8 platinum albums. 400+ awards. 200M+ records sold. Britney has sold over 45 million records this decade despite only releasing three albums. Globally, Britney has more #1 singles than any other female artist except Madonna and Rihanna. "Oops!...I Did It Again" by Britney is the 5th best selling album of the 2000s decade worldwide. Britney is the only female artist to chart her first seven albums in the top two of the Billboard 200. Britney has achieved at least one #1 album in 3 different decades (90's, 00's, 10's). Britney is the first solo female artist from the 90's to reach 1 billion Spotify streams. Despite NOT even being a single, 'Tom's Diner', ft. Britney , has become Giorgio Moroders best-selling digital track. 2015 Billboard Awards ratings reached a 14-year high, with numbers peaking during Britney's performance. She IS the princess of Pop. Bow Down! #StayMadHaters
Jaffer
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Jaffer »

Without question a fake :( so sorry man. What is up with that venue? Jordin Sparks and Rihanna are two of my favourites, if I got fakes of both of them I would be furious.
Best successes: Gal Gadot, Jennifer Lawrence, Catherine Zeta-Jones, Rachel McAdams

Best Responses: Freida Pinto, Gemma Arterton, Berenice Marlohe, Jeremy Renner

Recent successes: Connie Nielsen, Ursula Corbero, Daniela Melchior, Kate Beckinsale, Amber Heard
paleo007
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by paleo007 »

Just great another fake, well I mailed her an autograph request via 2 other venues. Hopefully, they will show real results. Anyone use the home address provided on her fanmail page?
Success TTM-386
In Person-137
Bought on ebay/dealer-12
Celebs met more than once: John Cena, Jackie Haas, April Hunter, Maria Kanellis, Kristanna Loken, Stacy Keibler, Jamie Reed-Kovac, Shelly Martinez, Dawn Marie, Candice Michelle, Lisa Marie Varon & Torrie Wilson.

Dream Match
paleo007
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by paleo007 »

dancingirl1 wrote:WHOA She is sending Secs now.... {down} or you sent your request too late and a staff member signed it.. :cry: sorry about this.
I made sure I sent it out early plus I used Express mail.
Success TTM-386
In Person-137
Bought on ebay/dealer-12

Dream Match
Jaffer
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Jaffer »

paleo007 wrote:Just great another fake, well I mailed her an autograph request via 2 other venues. Hopefully, they will show real results. Anyone use the home address provided on her fanmail page?
Yes, she signs through it.
Best successes: Gal Gadot, Jennifer Lawrence, Catherine Zeta-Jones, Rachel McAdams

Best Responses: Freida Pinto, Gemma Arterton, Berenice Marlohe, Jeremy Renner

Recent successes: Connie Nielsen, Ursula Corbero, Daniela Melchior, Kate Beckinsale, Amber Heard
paleo007
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by paleo007 »

Jaffer wrote:
paleo007 wrote:Just great another fake, well I mailed her an autograph request via 2 other venues. Hopefully, they will show real results. Anyone use the home address provided on her fanmail page?
Yes, she signs through it.
Thanks Jaffer, definitely going to try through that address. 8) {up}
Success TTM-386
In Person-137
Bought on ebay/dealer-12

Dream Match