Rihanna SUCCESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Send your feedback for a movie set / theatre address you have tested.
Forum rules
Sponsored link: Try Amazon Music Unlimited Free Trial

Image Upload your pictures here: Surf My Pictures | Google Photos | Imgbb | Tumblr | Imgur

Image Search the message board Image
paleo007
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Rihanna SUCCESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post by paleo007 »

From June 15th to June 20th I have a lot of autograph success to report, 12 autographs obtained at Philadelphia Comic Con and five ttm. I will report them later but anyway onto the via venue success and to be honest I was :shock: 2 me given what I heard about her. Received one of the photos I sent to either the Palace of Auburn Hill, United Center in Chicago and/or Target Center in Minneapolis, Minn personalized by none other than R I H A N N A !!!! Well I certainly hope its her autograph, I googled her autograph online and although it looks different from the ones I seen doesn't necessarily mean its fake. After all nobody writes their signature the same 100% of the time, I know I don't

Last edited by paleo007 on Wed Jun 22, 2011 1:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
Success TTM-386
In Person-137
Bought on ebay/dealer-12
1st person I ever recieved: Ray Harryhausen in '92
Celebs met more than once: John Cena, Jackie Haas, April Hunter, Maria Kanellis, Kristanna Loken, Stacy Keibler, Jamie Reed-Kovac, Shelly Martinez, Dawn Marie, Candice Michelle, Lisa Marie Varon & Torrie Wilson.
Scientists I've met more than once: Dr. Jack Horner, Dr. Peter Dodson

Dream Match
admin
Site Admin

Re: Rihanna SUCCESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post by admin »

Hi paleo007 :)

Thank you for your feedback {up}

Fanmail 8)
paleo007
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by paleo007 »

ATTENTION, anyone whom has had success with Rihanna please post yours up so I can compare the photo to mine.
Success TTM-386
In Person-137
Bought on ebay/dealer-12
Celebs met more than once: John Cena, Jackie Haas, April Hunter, Maria Kanellis, Kristanna Loken, Stacy Keibler, Jamie Reed-Kovac, Shelly Martinez, Dawn Marie, Candice Michelle, Lisa Marie Varon & Torrie Wilson.

Dream Match
19Gadell92
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by 19Gadell92 »

Wow, I hope the auto is real! I'm planning to send her a letter while she's performing here in Sweden (but that's in October, though...). :D
Siggy made by seb88.

Sincerely,
19Gadell92

Visit my site for more successes > http://www.sarasautographs.com
dancingirl1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by dancingirl1 »

19Gadell92 wrote:Wow, I hope the auto is real! I'm planning to send her a letter while she's performing here in Sweden (but that's in October, though...). :D
Well this success is fake I believe, so you maybe wasting your money because her team is rude. This doesnt look right at all.. :neutral:
Britney Spears==>> 6 #1 albums. 2 diamond albums. 8 platinum albums. 400+ awards. 200M+ records sold. Britney has sold over 45 million records this decade despite only releasing three albums. Globally, Britney has more #1 singles than any other female artist except Madonna and Rihanna. "Oops!...I Did It Again" by Britney is the 5th best selling album of the 2000s decade worldwide. Britney is the only female artist to chart her first seven albums in the top two of the Billboard 200. Britney has achieved at least one #1 album in 3 different decades (90's, 00's, 10's). Britney is the first solo female artist from the 90's to reach 1 billion Spotify streams. Despite NOT even being a single, 'Tom's Diner', ft. Britney , has become Giorgio Moroders best-selling digital track. 2015 Billboard Awards ratings reached a 14-year high, with numbers peaking during Britney's performance. She IS the princess of Pop. Bow Down! #StayMadHaters
gghi18
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by gghi18 »

I think it may be real. I sent to the United Center as well for Rihanna so I hope I get a response back too! :) Congrats!
I appreciate and welcome comments on the authenticity of autographs I have received. Thank you! Sincerely, gghi18 8)

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Marks-Autograph-Page/123624227817324?ref=hl (My autograph collection Facebook page).

http://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Panhandler/122294424546484 (Check out my short, independent film I wrote called, “The Panhandler,” which is currently in the works. "Like" the Facebook page and show us your love & support, please!)

Latest Success: Carl Reiner
paleo007
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by paleo007 »

dancingirl1 wrote:
19Gadell92 wrote:Wow, I hope the auto is real! I'm planning to send her a letter while she's performing here in Sweden (but that's in October, though...). :D
Well this success is fake I believe, so you maybe wasting your money because her team is rude. This doesnt look right at all.. :neutral:
Could you explain why u think it is fake??? Maybe she got a new team? {up}
Success TTM-386
In Person-137
Bought on ebay/dealer-12

Dream Match
Jaffer
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Jaffer »

I am a huge Rihanna fan, but I gotta say, this is 99% a fake. I have not heard of a vv success from her in YEARS! The personalisation looks nothing like her writing I have ever seen, and the sig just seems way off. This is un-scientific, but it looks to me like a male trying to imitate a females autograph, and failing badly. I would wager this is one of those cases where the venue staff, for whatever reason, reply to fanmail themselves. To me, the personalisation sounds like it is taking the piss. I'm sorry.
Best successes: Gal Gadot, Jennifer Lawrence, Catherine Zeta-Jones, Rachel McAdams

Best Responses: Freida Pinto, Gemma Arterton, Berenice Marlohe, Jeremy Renner

Recent successes: Connie Nielsen, Ursula Corbero, Daniela Melchior, Kate Beckinsale, Amber Heard
dancingirl1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by dancingirl1 »

paleo007 wrote:Could you explain why u think it is fake??? Maybe she got a new team? {up}
This is why i hate saying to people "its fake" because thn i get the whole attitude and the "????" thing..but here is why this is fake: She is on tour and she wouldnt star a new team mid way when her tour starts. Two: she is VERY bad TTM and VV, so she wouldnt give ONE VV sucess and ot answer anyone else's...I sent her 4 times and NOTHING. This is fake. And Yes like JAffer said the personaliztion is horrible. She is VERY AND with fanmail and again: her team is horrible. Thats why. If you dont believe me, FINE. its your photo... {up}
Britney Spears==>> 6 #1 albums. 2 diamond albums. 8 platinum albums. 400+ awards. 200M+ records sold. Britney has sold over 45 million records this decade despite only releasing three albums. Globally, Britney has more #1 singles than any other female artist except Madonna and Rihanna. "Oops!...I Did It Again" by Britney is the 5th best selling album of the 2000s decade worldwide. Britney is the only female artist to chart her first seven albums in the top two of the Billboard 200. Britney has achieved at least one #1 album in 3 different decades (90's, 00's, 10's). Britney is the first solo female artist from the 90's to reach 1 billion Spotify streams. Despite NOT even being a single, 'Tom's Diner', ft. Britney , has become Giorgio Moroders best-selling digital track. 2015 Billboard Awards ratings reached a 14-year high, with numbers peaking during Britney's performance. She IS the princess of Pop. Bow Down! #StayMadHaters
paleo007
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by paleo007 »

Jaffer wrote:I am a huge Rihanna fan, but I gotta say, this is 99% a fake. I have not heard of a vv success from her in YEARS! The personalisation looks nothing like her writing I have ever seen, and the sig just seems way off. This is un-scientific, but it looks to me like a male trying to imitate a females autograph, and failing badly. I would wager this is one of those cases where the venue staff, for whatever reason, reply to fanmail themselves. To me, the personalisation sounds like it is taking the ****. I'm sorry.
Think u could post a real Rihanna autograph?
Success TTM-386
In Person-137
Bought on ebay/dealer-12

Dream Match