Steve Holy Success!!!

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
Tylersgirl2009
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Steve Holy Success!!!

Post by Tylersgirl2009 »

I wrote an email to country singer Steve Holy. :D I told him about how much I love his song "Good Morning Beautiful" and asked if I could have his autograph and today I received a sign photo of him in the mail {up}

Return address:
Cotton Valley Music, LCC
713 18th Ave S
Nashville, TN 37203

Sent:5-7-11
Received:6-13-11

Recent Successes : Kate Voegele, Bowling for soup, Lindsey Shaw, Ashley Benson, Meaghan Jette Martin, Shantel VanSanten
admin
Site Admin

Re: Steve Holy Success!!!

Post by admin »

Hi Tylersgirl2009 :)

Thank you for your feedback {up} Great Success :P

You have been added to the list for the $10 gift certificate.

{star} Steve Holy on Fanmail.biz | Previous Feedback(s) Received

Fanmail 8)
EEsposito02
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Steve Holy Success!!!

Post by EEsposito02 »

Did you E-Mail him through his website??? I love his music and would love to add his autograph to my collection... Thanks!

Erin
Latest TTM Success: Jon Seda (Actor, Chicago P.D.)
Latest IP Success: The Swon Brothers (Country Music Duo)
Favorite Successes: Casey James (Country music Singer), Jason Michael Carroll (Country Music Singer), Alan Jackson (Country Music Icon), Jeff Hardy (Pro Wrestler), Tony Gwynn (Former Pro Baseball Player), Kellan Lutz (Actor, Twilight Series), Eric Szmanda (Actor, CSI), Mark Salling (Actor, Glee), Lance Burton (Magician), and Duff Goldman (TV Chef), Robert Englund (Actor, Nightmare on Elm Street), The Farm (Country Music Group), Tom Hiddleston (Actor, Thor, Avengers)

If you would like to view my autograph collection you can do so at: http://s1106.photobucket.com/albums/h377/EEsposito02/