Whitey Ford authentic?

Are you unsure if your autograph is authentic or not? Post it in here and the Fanmail.biz community will try to clear it up for you.
hockeyfan1994
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Whitey Ford authentic?

Post by hockeyfan1994 »

So I was curious to see what you all think about this? I sent to the Whitey Ford Foundation via the Sea Cliff, NY address and today I received it back. It was post marked from Sea Cliff, NY. But I know that his home address is in FL.

How is he signing authentically out of both addresses? I'm starting to get a little skeptical on this success in particular. I've seen him add his HOF inscription for people for less than $50.00 out of his home address, yet I paid more and got less!

I would understand it if they send my request down to FL, he signed it and sent it back to me with it being post marked from FL, but I don't believe it's authentic if it came back from Sea Cliff...
leonel9
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Whitey Ford authentic?

Post by leonel9 »

It is authentic it looks like it =] WTG
Doc Holiday
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Doc Holiday »

It's not unusual for alot of old timers be it celebs, athletes or just people in general who have two homes. Quite a few have a home here in the Northeast and another somewhere in a warmer state during the Northeast winter. I know several personally who spend about 6 months in each location. You sent it out 5/18 and got it back almost a month later on 6/13. Makes sense to me. He is probably back up here in NY. Autograph looks good to me.
Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
Eddie08
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Eddie08 »

I wouldn't worry at all about the autograph. Its 100% authentic! Congrats!
Feedback is always welcomed and appreciated!

I collect signed Hall of fame postcards and 8x10 photos signed by baseball Hall of Famers and I'm always looking to add to my collection with players I don't have yet.
Totals(not including doubles)
HOF postcards: 63
HOF photos: 68

Thank you to everyone on this site for all the help!!
fox15
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by fox15 »

how much money did you send?
Favorite Successes: Ronnie Barret, Chuck Buck, Jennifer Anniston, Stan Musial x2, Nolan Ryan, Bobby Doerr x2, Frank Oz, James Earl Jones, Samuel L. Jackson, Larry The Cable Guy, Jemi Garcia, Adam Wainright, Wade Boggs, Ray Sadecki, Monte Irvin x2, James Farrior, Joe Morgan.

I have a rams mini helmet, who should i send it to? please pm me.
coachk28
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by coachk28 »

If you are a member of sportscollectors.net why even bother asking for help on here?

Not too many sports experts on here!
hockeyfan1994
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by hockeyfan1994 »

coachk28 wrote:If you are a member of sportscollectors.net why even bother asking for help on here?

Not too many sports experts on here!
Thanks for your 11th hour input on a topic that is over a year old!
hockeyfan1994
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by hockeyfan1994 »

fox15 wrote:how much money did you send?
$500,000
fox15
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by fox15 »

thanks maybe you should change your name to B.S.
Favorite Successes: Ronnie Barret, Chuck Buck, Jennifer Anniston, Stan Musial x2, Nolan Ryan, Bobby Doerr x2, Frank Oz, James Earl Jones, Samuel L. Jackson, Larry The Cable Guy, Jemi Garcia, Adam Wainright, Wade Boggs, Ray Sadecki, Monte Irvin x2, James Farrior, Joe Morgan.

I have a rams mini helmet, who should i send it to? please pm me.