Paul McCartney Success!

Post your recent In Person successes and celebrity encounter photos here.
James96
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Paul McCartney Success!

Post by James96 »

Hey guys, as you all know Paul does not sign from his agency and as far as i no would never send if you sent to his home address! Anyway, i went with my girlfriend to a resteraunt down the road from me about a 5min walk, and half way through this man came and sat on the table next to us and had a long jacket on with a hat and glasses on. The waitress came over to us and said would
you like anything else and i said no thank you. I went up to pay and my girlfriend said i she left her bag over there so being a gentleman i went and got it. To see the man take his glasses of and he said to the waitress can i have this this this and i knew it was him so i ran to were i was paying and told them i forgot my wallet and i live 5mins away so i sprinted home thankfully to find my laptop on and i printed a pic out, and sprinted back, half way down the road i realised i had no pen
so i ran back again to find a sharpie then almost dead arrived at the resteraunt to see he was not there so i paid, and as i said to my girlfriend im just using the bathroom there he was washing his hands! He looked at me and kind of smiled and went alright (inside i was dying! and i said hey sir please could you sign my picture... he looked at me and said of course and said thanks!!!!!!!
gobrowns
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Paul McCartney Success!

Post by gobrowns »

that is so coooooooooooooolll
Received: Dirk nowitzki, troy aikman, pawn stars, john travolta email, steve young, carmelo anthony stamp, peyton manning, joe theismann, bobby doerr, bill cowher, teemu selanne, joe dumars, brad daugherty, robert parish, dan fouts, larry johnson, warren moon, mike modano, shaq, tony romo, bill stewart, dwayne johnson pp, brad brownell, tony dungy , jim calhoun, olaf kolzig, bobby bonilla, bobby petrino, lenny wilkens, brett hull, tom izzo, eric staal, john leclair, gary payton, arnold schwazenneger, mike eruzione, chris perez, joe thornton, matt laporta, mitch talbot, jaromir jagr, jon embree, ed Hochuli, alexander frolov, mike brey, rick barnes , mark fox , boomer esiason, jb homes, jim craig, justin masterson, american pickers, terrell brandon, ozzie newsome, hersey hawkins, david akers, aj hawk, craig ehlo, allen iverson, nick saban pp, vince carter, coach k email, jerry azumah,
warlordforever04
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by warlordforever04 »

fantastic you was lucky he was in a good mood
parlamentetfanErik
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by parlamentetfanErik »

congrats
Last edited by parlamentetfanErik on Sun Sep 30, 2012 5:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Favourites; Elton John, Willem Dafoe, Willie Nelson, Bryan Cranston VV, Daniel Radcliffe VV, John Goodman VV, Rod Stewart, William H. Macy, Chris Pratt VV, Michael Bolton, Kevin Spacey VV, John Travolta (autnentic - VV), Bill Nighy VV, Kevin Costner VV, Michael Madsen, Peter Dinklage VV, Taylor Schilling VV, Jake Gyllenhaal VV, Aaron Taylor-Johnson, Max Von Sydow, Alice Cooper VV, Julianne Moore VV, Helen Mirren VV, Gene Wilder, Michael C. Hall, Hank Jr, Roger Moore, Daniel Craig VV, Reba, Hugo Weaving VV, Ann-Margret, Thomas Haden Church VV, Billy Zane VV, Alan Rickman VV, Weird Al, Russell Crowe, Jerry Seinfeld VV, Will Ferrell VV, Michelle Williams VV, Toby Keith, Ian McKellen, Kathleen Turner VV, Tom Berenger, Robert Duvall, Joe Cocker, Rupert Grint VV, Ed Harris VV, Vanessa Redgrave VV, Alec Baldwin VV, Kirk Douglas, Michael Caine, Henry Cavill, Jason Lee, John Williams,
ILuvAnneFrank
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by ILuvAnneFrank »

Very cool! :)
Breathe deep, seek peace, fly high.

“Don’t worry about the magnitude of the problem, just make today better than yesterday.” - Jeff Schneider
Big Ben
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Big Ben »

Wow, that's abolutely fantastic and huge congrats on this {up} :D .

I've been trying him ttm many times and no success yet :neutral:
Comments on authenticity welcome!

Check out my website:

http://bens-autographs.webs.com/ - Don't forget to sign into my guest book, please :-)
ScottishDan
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by ScottishDan »

WOW!
James96
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by James96 »

thanks guys and i do have his home address but it is useless he wont sign it for you.
Weekirk
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Weekirk »

AWESOME!! ONLY success I've ever seen on here that made me jealous.

CONGRATS!!!
Drumplayerr14
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Drumplayerr14 »

wow man, just brilliant. congrats!
Best Successes: Dalai Lama, Maya Angelou, Al Pacino, Robert Redford, Bob Newhart, Dick Van Dyke, Jon Voight, Ed Asner, Jerry Lewis, Michael Phelps, James Leavelle, Joe Biden
Best IPs: Mohammed Ali, Seth Macfarlane, Reba Cast, Adam West, Lou Ferrigno, Kathy Griffin, Debbie Reynolds, Pamala Anderson, Rip Taylor, Alec Baldwin, Dan Akroyd, Mila Kunis
Most Wanted: Anything associated with JFK, SNL Cast members, Jack Nicholson, Emma Watson