Micky Dolenz (the Monkees) success

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!

Moderator: admin

DanaRenoMBA
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector
Interests:

Micky Dolenz (the Monkees) success

Post by DanaRenoMBA »

Mailed to Mr. Micky Dolenz May 2, 2011 @ Paradise Artists Paradise Artists Inc. 108 E. Matillja Street / P. O. Box 1821 / Ojai, CA 93024. Included "Last Train To Clarksville 45 record sleeve and SASE. This song was the Monkees first hit and Mr. Dolnez was the only Monkee to appear on the record (studio musicians played all the instruments).

Rcv'd June 7, 2011 in my SASE (SASE was returned without postmark - had post office bar code tape over return address) my signed record sleeve. I got three Monkees signatures (including Mr. Dolenz) on an album several years ago, but having this record since childhood, makes it feel a little better.
I have been asked many times about trading / selling some of my autographs. I am sorry but my collection is not and will not be for sale.
HappinessStan
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector
Interests:

Re: Micky Dolenz (the Monkees) success

Post by HappinessStan »

Wow, very nice! I would really love to see a scan of that one, or even a grainy out of focus telephone photo :)

I wrote to Micky via venue successfully recently, heard back not long ago from Peter Tork, keep meaning to write to Davy. Saw them live about fourteen years ago on the last tour all four played together, they really were very, very good indeed.
ScottishDan
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector
Interests:

Post by ScottishDan »

Congrats {up}! I managed to get Micky to sign my programme at a musical he was in last Christmas. 8)
Missklp17
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector
Interests:

Post by Missklp17 »

Cool! I have to write to him. I had the chance to meet Davy Jones last year and he was super cool. Check out my autographs on my facebook page and feel free to join: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Autograph ... 6431602073
jrott
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector
Interests:

Post by jrott »

Thanks for the address Dana, going to give it a try this week
Richard
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector
Interests:

Post by Richard »

It may take him awhile to respond, he's currently on the Monkees 45th Anniversary Tour.

If you've got a photo for him to sign, look up the tour schedule and try writing via-venue for a speedy response. If you don't mind the wait, the Paradise Artists address is the way to go.

If you do not have a photo or item to send, he has an Ebay store where he's got photos for sale and will autograph them for you as well. Other items are also available.
admin
Site Admin
Interests:

Post by admin »

Hi Dana :)

Thank you for your feedback {up}

Would you have a scan of the envelope and picture you received please?
If so, you are in the run for the $10 gift certificate.

{star} Micky Dolenz on Fanmail.biz | Previous Feedback(s) Received

Fanmail 8)
horselightning
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector
Interests:

Post by horselightning »

What the heck is going on with paradise artists? this started out his fan mail address than the last time i wore there fan mail was being returned to me and numerous other fans saying it wasn't his address. Now it is again??? what the heck??? :?
Age only matters if your cheese-Micky Dolenz
HotBlonde526
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector
Interests:

Micky Dolenz FAILURE

Post by HotBlonde526 »

I sent my handwritten personalized letter to Micky on Oct 12, today (Oct 19 2012) I received my self addressed envelope with my 3 Micky Monkee Trading Cards all unsigned. I requested he write "Happy Birthday" on one of the cards because it was meant to be a surprise birthday present for my mother. I am deeply saddened that my trading cards came back unsigned.
horselightning
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector
Interests:

Post by horselightning »

What address did you send it to? Far as I know the Matilda street address had p.o. box number added to it,. And it was working again.
Age only matters if your cheese-Micky Dolenz