Be warned!

Autographs for sale or exchange.
Simon
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Be warned!

Post by Simon »

Back on the 6th may i purchased an autograph from my wife from a "zzublue" i think they said they were based in China.
They told me they had sent the autograph but after a couple weeks not receiving it i sent this person several emails but i got NO reply so i opened a dispute last week via paypal.
then i recv the following email from this person on Monday:

Hi,

First of all, sorry it took me so long to get back to you. I had a lot of personal issues going on.

Unfortunately, I have no idea what happened to the autograph. I really went to my local post office, paid for shipping fees and really sent it out. The post office was having some problems so they told me that it may be arrived later than usual. That's ALL I know about it, that's it. I am sorry to hear that you haven't received it. It could have been stolen/lost, I don't know about it anymore...But the fact is that I REALLY sent it out...you don't need to believe it and I don't care at all whether you believe it or not...I just know that I sent it out and that's IT...

I never told you that I was responsible for lost/stolen items, so you have no rights to report me and take my money!!! I need to be the one to report, not you....

Stop making me irritated...I have no faults on this...I just received your payment and sent out your item....that's ALL....it's just that the autograph got stolen/lost or something....it's just that you didn't receive it and I never told you that I was responsible for it....so STOP

Sue

Well ive sold autographs on here and when you sell an autograph and you get paid 4 it YOU are responsible for that Autograph getting to the customer if it doesn't YOU are responsible and should give a refund back.
If you send a autograph you should send it Recorded delivery then if it goes missing you have proof of postage and claim compo from the royal Mail.
this person seems to not care now they have the money 4 the signature and i don't have stress loosing money.
If you cant take responsibility then you shouldn't sell autographs.

So be warned that if this person offers you an autograph!!
ps sue its MY MONEY
(In 1995 my daughter who was 9 was diagnosed with Leukemia, she has been treated ever since by Great Ormand St Children's Hospital who have been fantastic to her and to us as a family - please can i ask that you click on http://www.gosh.org/gen/donate/ and Donate as much as you can to help them help sick children Thank You)

http://autographs2.weebly.com/index.html
Tabby
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Be warned!

Post by Tabby »

Thanks for the heads up. I hope you get your money back. There's no reason why you shouldn't get a refund.
I mainly collect voice actor and Disney related autographs-Any questions with Disney successes/addresses? Feel free to PM me!
clash6361
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by clash6361 »

Tabby wrote:Thanks for the heads up. I hope you get your money back. There's no reason why you shouldn't get a refund.

If I was the seller I would definately give a refund, I would feel so guilty if I didn't (knowing someone trusted me and lost their money).

Or, if it was a lot of money, I would at least: 1 - Apologise 2 - Send them a apology note or letter saying sorry.

Or even something to say sorry. Instead they reply acting really defensive and accusing you of making a fuss.

But who am I to judge, right? ;)
guilder1st
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by guilder1st »

Anybody that says: 'I REALLY send it out' 3 times in a row sounds fishy to me. The whole email is full of excuses. I highly doubt the autograph was 'REALLY' send out. Even without a tracking number he should at least be able to provide you with proof of shipping. If he has no proof, I am sure you will get your money back from paypal. I hope you do. Thanks for the warning.
FCB_Phil
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by FCB_Phil »

Yes!!! It happended to me too!! I'm really upset and lost 15 €!!!! I am young and don't have much, so 15€ are not less money for me! It's really a shame and shows of the poorness of that person.

Most Wanted: Paul McCartney, Ringo Starr, Billy Joel, Robert Plant, Anthony Hopkins and many more .. mainly music ;)

Favourite Autographs: Eric Clapton, Bruce Springsteen, Mick Jagger, Ronnie Wood, Keith Richards, Jack Nicholson, BB King, Robert De Niro and Tom Hanks
Simon
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Simon »

Hi thanks 4 the comments. The person is a female they have a profile on facebook. As anyone else been scammed by this person we can all get our money bck by helping each other as proof
(In 1995 my daughter who was 9 was diagnosed with Leukemia, she has been treated ever since by Great Ormand St Children's Hospital who have been fantastic to her and to us as a family - please can i ask that you click on http://www.gosh.org/gen/donate/ and Donate as much as you can to help them help sick children Thank You)

fabandfriendly
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by fabandfriendly »

i would like to say i purchased off simon very recently and recieved my autograph a cpl of days ago thanks for the autograph and for a pleasant transaction
Jaffer
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Jaffer »

I sold to zzblue, and she sent me the money ttm no problems.
Best successes: Gal Gadot, Jennifer Lawrence, Catherine Zeta-Jones, Rachel McAdams

Best Responses: Freida Pinto, Gemma Arterton, Berenice Marlohe, Jeremy Renner

Recent successes: Connie Nielsen, Ursula Corbero, Daniela Melchior, Kate Beckinsale, Amber Heard
Simon
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Simon »

fabandfriendly wrote:i would like to say i purchased off simon very recently and recieved my autograph a cpl of days ago thanks for the autograph and for a pleasant transaction
Your Welcome {up} If u sell 2 someone and they pay you then YOU are responcible for that Autograph getting 2 the buyer.
As the seller you make sure you send the autograph safely that it will get to the buyer if it doesnt then you should do the decent thing and give a refund back to say sorry.
This would not happen if they sent it recorded delievery, she says the Post Office told her there was problems with the mail she should off thought to herself i will send this recorded to be safe.

Jaffer she probably can afford to buy autographs from the money she takes 4 autographs that dont arrive its totally diffrent.

megann
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by megann »

i bought a george clooney autograph from zzublue a few months ago and the transaction was smooth no problem..she told me that she had gotten my payment and the autograph arrived very rapidly...why don't u guys believe her?? she could have really sent it out...