Sherwood Schwartz (Brady Bunch creator) Success w/ extra!

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
taylorr
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Sherwood Schwartz (Brady Bunch creator) Success w/ extra!

Post by taylorr »

Sent: May 19th 2011
Received: June 6th 2011

Address Used:
Sherwood Schwartz
Redwood Productions
1865 Carla Rdg
Beverly Hills, CA 90210-1936
USA

I knew that Sherwood sent out 8x10 PPs so I sent my own photo to see how that would go. I sent 4x6 photos and envelopes that will fit that. I received an 8x10 envelope with his return address on it so I assumed that he just sent the PPs. I open to find three 8x10s (a headshot, Brady Bunch photo, and Gilligan's Island photo) and my 4x6 signed by both Sherwood and his son Lloyd on the back! I had recently read the book they co-wrote and sent a photo of them from their book signing. Sherwood wrote "Dear Taylor, Best Wishes Always. Sherwood Schwartz" and Lloyd wrote "Taylor, Very nice picture! You make us look good. Lloyd J. Schwartz". I guess he thought I took the photo but I really took from Google :lol: Excited for this success! Love "The Brady Bunch" and if anyone else is a fan their book is very interesting!

Last edited by taylorr on Mon Jun 27, 2011 6:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
admin
Site Admin

Re: Sherwood (and Lloyd!) Schwartz Success! (Sherwood Schwar

Post by admin »

Hi taylorr :)

Thank you for your feedback {up} Great Success :P

You have been added to the list for the $10 gift certificate.

{star} Sherwood Schwartz on Fanmail.biz | Previous Feedback(s) Received

Fanmail 8)
countrynut2
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by countrynut2 »

I received 4 signed pics of Sherwood signed to me,he does not send pp's.
RYAN-J
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by RYAN-J »

Congrats!!! I wrote to him several years back and he signed all my items and sent 4 additional items that were authentic as well. I think just recently he started sending out pre-prints. But good to see you got an authentic reply!

RYAN-J 8)
Check out My Autograph Collection! NONE are for sale or Trade. Sorry. - LIKE {up} My Official Facebook Fan Page!

DUE TO MY BUSY WORK SCHEDULE OUTSIDE OF AUTOGRAPH COLLECTING & INCREASING SPAMMING ISSUES I CAN NO LONGER GIVE OUT OR LOOK UP VIA VENUE OR EMAIL ADDRESSES. TOO MANY 'FANS' WITH THE WRONG COLLECTING MOTIVES ON HERE KEEP ABUSING THESE TYPES OF ADDRESSES AND END UP SELLING THE SIGNED ITEMS LATER ON FOR PROFIT {down}

Printable TTM Log Sheet (Great way to keep track of all your pending requests!!)

Total # of Autographs in my collection: 2,020 Authentic Autographs: 1,872 Pre-Prints & Autopens: 155 Personalized Autographs: 569 Q&A Cards: 40 Cast-signed Broadway Playbills: 15
taylorr
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by taylorr »

RYAN-J wrote:Congrats!!! I wrote to him several years back and he signed all my items and sent 4 additional items that were authentic as well. I think just recently he started sending out pre-prints. But good to see you got an authentic reply!

RYAN-J 8)
Thanks Ryan! :D
Missklp17
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Missklp17 »

Wow cool! Nice Success!

My facebook autograph page:

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Autograph ... 6431602073