Kate Winslet Authentic!!

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
Nicole@live
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Kate Winslet Authentic!!

Post by Nicole@live »

Lorena wrote:Unfortunately I emailed Longines and they told me that autographed pictures from Kate are no more available. Perhaps we have to wait.
Some people just pay a lot money for autographs and can't stand it that we got a free real Kate autograph. Believe what you want but these are real. :D

Sorry Lorena I hope that will have more soon :(
ultimateager
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by ultimateager »

charger88 wrote:
ultimateager wrote:People. These are autopenned signatures. Not authentic
Your G W Bush is deff AP. Sorry. {down}
this is the most ignorant post i've ever seen. it was a well known fact that the GW Bush bookplates are real. They are seen on eBay with PSA/DNA authentification.

If I see one of these Winslet's with PSA/DNA or any other somewhat reputable authentification then I will have more faith they are real. But unlike the GWB bookplates, these are all very consistant
Recent Success- Amanda Beard, Peyton Manning, Shane Battier

Best TTM Success- George W Bush, Muhammad Ali, Al Kaline

Favorite IP- Gordie Howe, Frank Thomas, Joe Torre, Joe Dumars

I am the Ultimate Maurice Ager Collector

I WILL OFFER $$$ FOR ANY INFORMATION THAT LEADS ME TO A VIA-VENUE SUCCESS
buffysatine
$10 gift certificate winner
$10 gift certificate winner

Post by buffysatine »

Nicole@live wrote:
Lorena wrote:Unfortunately I emailed Longines and they told me that autographed pictures from Kate are no more available. Perhaps we have to wait.
Some people just pay a lot money for autographs and can't stand it that we got a free real Kate autograph. Believe what you want but these are real. :D

Sorry Lorena I hope that will have more soon :(
Can you please tell me or prove to me HOW these Kate Winslett ones are real?
carlyscala
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by carlyscala »

The signatures do not all match identically as they would with an autopen, and the original posters could tell if the autograph was preprinted on the photo. There is the silver preprint sig, then the black sig, which is clearly not part of the photo. Assuming they are not sec or anything, that would make them real. Not sure why you are pushing so hard to undervalue these if they are real...
At the Deathly Hallows Part II premiere in NYC!
20, huge HP fan, will go to great lengths to see my
favorite cast again and again in person! :)

Favorite successes: HP trio in person, JK Rowling, all my HP autos in fact, Chuck Palahniuk, Richard Nixon (passed to me from my grandfather), Barack Obama in person, Andy Pettitte, James Franco
TWITTER: @carlyscala
My autograph blog...newly created! Still working on it :) http://carlyscala.blogspot.com/
charger88
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by charger88 »

ultimateager wrote:
charger88 wrote:
ultimateager wrote:People. These are autopenned signatures. Not authentic
Your G W Bush is deff AP. Sorry. {down}
this is the most ignorant post i've ever seen. it was a well known fact that the GW Bush bookplates are real. They are seen on eBay with PSA/DNA authentification.

If I see one of these Winslet's with PSA/DNA or any other somewhat reputable authentification then I will have more faith they are real. But unlike the GWB bookplates, these are all very consistant
I guess you didn't read your post. Doesn't feel good to have someone trash your reply does it?
Saeire
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Saeire »

Hi desi1220 :) I'm a great fan of Kate Winslet and I obviously hope to get her autograph one day!! Lucky you that you received it! :] it's really a nice pic - I have no idea if it's autentic, I'm not really an expert, but I'd hope so. Just one question: I've read that all the people who have recently received Kate's autograph emailed longines, so, did you also write a letter to the address provided by fanmail before doing that?
A woman's heart is a deep ocean of secrets [Titanic, 1997, James Cameron]
<3 éire <3
Autographs got personally: David Grossman (author), Nek (singer), Valerio Massimo Manfredi (author)
Want to get the autographs of: ACTORS/ACTRESSES - Leonardo DiCaprio, Kate Winslet <3, Billy Zane, Kathy Bates and the other main characters of Titanic <3, Ralph&Joseph Fiennes, Liam Neeson, Isla Fisher, Hugh Dancy, Gwyneth Paltrow, Saoirse Ronan, Stanley Tucci, Meryl Streep, Susan Sarandon, Johnatan Rhys-Meyers, Anne Hathaway, Aaron Eckhart, Clint Eastwood, Russel Crowe, Morgan Freeman, Hilary Swank, Denzel Washington, Nicolas Cage, Tom Cruise, Bradley Cooper, Andy Garcia - WRITERS: Diane Setterfield, Sophie Kinsella/Madeleine Wickham, Kate Morton, Eoin Colfer