Nina Dobrev Success!

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
andrewsheath
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Nina Dobrev Success!

Post by andrewsheath »

In november I sent Nina a letter (not a LOR) and a week before Christmas she sent me her autograph :) As you can imagine my excitement i was jumping aroung like a little kid does Christmas morning :)

Address Used:
Nina Dobrev
"The Vampire Diaries"
Bonanza Productions, Inc.
2364 Park Central Boulevard
Decatur, GA 30035-3914
USA

admin
Site Admin

Re: Nina Dobrev Sucess!

Post by admin »

Hi andrewsheath :)

Thank you for your feedback {up}

Would you have a scan of the envelope you received please?
If so, you are in the run for the $10 gift certificate.

{star} Nina Dobrev on Fanmail.biz | Previous Feedback(s) Received

Fanmail 8)
andrewsheath
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Nina Dobrev Success!

Post by andrewsheath »

I do not have a scan of the envelope :/ sorry
dancingirl1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by dancingirl1 »

Can u post a better photo of the quality please?
Britney Spears==>> 6 #1 albums. 2 diamond albums. 8 platinum albums. 400+ awards. 200M+ records sold. Britney has sold over 45 million records this decade despite only releasing three albums. Globally, Britney has more #1 singles than any other female artist except Madonna and Rihanna. "Oops!...I Did It Again" by Britney is the 5th best selling album of the 2000s decade worldwide. Britney is the only female artist to chart her first seven albums in the top two of the Billboard 200. Britney has achieved at least one #1 album in 3 different decades (90's, 00's, 10's). Britney is the first solo female artist from the 90's to reach 1 billion Spotify streams. Despite NOT even being a single, 'Tom's Diner', ft. Britney , has become Giorgio Moroders best-selling digital track. 2015 Billboard Awards ratings reached a 14-year high, with numbers peaking during Britney's performance. She IS the princess of Pop. Bow Down! #StayMadHaters
andrewsheath
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by andrewsheath »

i actually kinda cant :/ sorry my camera is kinda crappy so the pics turn out crappy :/
dancingirl1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by dancingirl1 »

andrewsheath wrote:i actually kinda cant :/ sorry my camera is kinda crappy so the pics turn out crappy :/
Oh okay. Is this autograph a stamp? Or is it a solid autograph?
Britney Spears==>> 6 #1 albums. 2 diamond albums. 8 platinum albums. 400+ awards. 200M+ records sold. Britney has sold over 45 million records this decade despite only releasing three albums. Globally, Britney has more #1 singles than any other female artist except Madonna and Rihanna. "Oops!...I Did It Again" by Britney is the 5th best selling album of the 2000s decade worldwide. Britney is the only female artist to chart her first seven albums in the top two of the Billboard 200. Britney has achieved at least one #1 album in 3 different decades (90's, 00's, 10's). Britney is the first solo female artist from the 90's to reach 1 billion Spotify streams. Despite NOT even being a single, 'Tom's Diner', ft. Britney , has become Giorgio Moroders best-selling digital track. 2015 Billboard Awards ratings reached a 14-year high, with numbers peaking during Britney's performance. She IS the princess of Pop. Bow Down! #StayMadHaters
andrewsheath
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by andrewsheath »

its a solid autograph :) she personalized it for me
dancingirl1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by dancingirl1 »

andrewsheath wrote:its a solid autograph :) she personalized it for me
Thats not what I mean. If the AUTOGRAPH solid? Not the personalization..thanks. {up}
loveryan

Post by loveryan »

Congrats!
Nice pic ;)
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

andrewsheath wrote:I do not have a scan of the envelope :/ sorry
Thanks {up}

Fanmail 8)