Via Venue question

Post any information on upcoming venues or movie sets. Request movie set addresses here. 1 address request per person per day.
acwilliams
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Via Venue question

Post by acwilliams »

I have asked many people this but no one seems able to give me a straight answer so I thought I'd ask in a new topic. I think you all know whats coming...

HAS ANYONE RECIEVED AN VIA VENUE AUTHENTIC FROM SARAH MICHELLE GELLAR?

The most information I have back so far is that she may have signed during scooby-doo. Oh and er... before you all start thinking 'What kind of obsession does he have with this woman?' I am just determined to try and get an authentic. :wink: {up}

Any help appreciated.
RobinTreksPeru
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by RobinTreksPeru »

dont see the problem with anyone having an obssession with sarah michelle gellar myself. might just be me though

:wink:
Visit my Charity Web Journal @

http://the10grandcharitychallenge.wordpress.com

thanks
Robin
Larisie
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Larisie »

Hi there!

Truthfully, Sarah Michelle Gellar is a terrible signer TTM and Via Venue these days!!! She was MUCH better when she wasn't as famous, but now all she sends out are SFMs! You can try her via venue, but don't necessarily expect anything in return except for maybe her SFM!

Larisie :D
Thanks to -Lil1- for my great sig!

nowandagain

Post by nowandagain »

[agree] with what Larisie said, SMG is a terrible signer TTM and via venue.

I've seen instances where people have sent stuff for her to sign via venue, and they've recieved back the same photo everyone else gets from SFM.

You'll receive an authentic autograph from SMG if you manage to meet her IP (and be able to get her signature.)

Good luck acwilliams. You'll get her autograph eventually. Just be patient and one day you'll be lucky enough to meet her and/or get an authentic signature :D

nowandagain [rockon]