John Walsh Success [Old]

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!

Moderator: admin

Tabby
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector
Interests:

John Walsh Success [Old]

Post by Tabby »

Americas Most Wanted
Publicity Department
PO Box CRIME-TV
Washington DC, 20016
USA
Wait Time: 4 Months

I mainly collect voice actor and Disney related autographs-Any questions with Disney successes/addresses? Feel free to PM me!
admin
Site Admin
Interests:

Re: John Walsh Success [Old]

Post by admin »

Hi Tabby :)

Thank you for your feedback {up}

{star} John Walsh on Fanmail.biz | Previous Feedback(s) Received

Fanmail 8)
gregs life
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector
Interests:

Re: John Walsh Success [Old]

Post by gregs life »

Mr walsh I want to thank you so very much for all your courage and work you have done you are a god sent force in our world. I must let you know that the very law you helped to pass has fallen into the most currupt courts I know. We have a grandmother who helped her grandaughter from harm from another family member and she now is in the state prison for 7 years because she refused to register as a sex offender. We have a 7 year old boy who now has to register as a sex offender for the rest of his life do to inapropiate touching in a class room which I believe was touching someones hand. We as a family have been battleing this currupt court since june 17th 2012 for our illiterate, dislexic. deaf brothers rights. He is facing 14 years in prison. We as family did not know until 25 years later what really happened in a court room that sent our brother to prison for 7 and half years 25 years ago until we finally had a lawyer request his court transcripts. We found the investigator lieing on the stand and can prove it through our brothers PSI report and the judge, DA and lawyer argue for three pages our brother cannot hear and he does not understand. The very state who convicted him sent illegel documents to the state he now lives in to get them to blieve he is to register as a sex offender when they never registered him in the first place, so they never regisered him and they want to take the blame for it. Our brother has no criminal record prior to 25 years ago and has none since other than what they did to him 25 yaers ago. Our lawyer for our brother filed a habius corpus that it was unconstitutional to arrest him and the judge denied it and added a different charge that would fit. This was done without a court proceeding. My god are we going to lose him again to another corrupt court system? He is 61 years of age with medical problems which happened in 4 boched surgeries he wont make through another jail term. We have sent his records to attorney generals and have spent over 20,000 in lawyers fees we are getting nowhere. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. WE as a family send our prayers to you and commend you for all your greatness. GOD BLESS