Lady Gaga

You can also post suggestions, comments to the fanmail.biz database managers here. Do not post your feedback here. Do not request a celebrity address here.
iwantladygaga
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Lady Gaga

Post by iwantladygaga »

Hello, i am from australia and this is my first time that i want to get a signature because i never think that they will ever reply, mostly because they get 10's of thousands of letter and according to some her handlers are ass' but i really can't resist after watching her excellent performance anyway i really want Lady GaGa's signature and i really need to know how exactly it is done, like about the IRC's and stuff and what is the best chance like VV or something, i just want a photo signed and i'll probably send her a letter

Thanks
dancingirl1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Lady Gaga

Post by dancingirl1 »

smith_and_pyle wrote: She is NOT ALLOWED TO SIGN TTM! I REPEAT SHE IS NOT ALLOWED TO SIGN TTM I met her in Cleveland Ohio, and it was the 1st thing I asked her, and she told me, due to "security" reasons, she CANNOT sign TTM. Thats straight from her mouth! Anything that comes back signed from VV is from her production staff or her assistant Wendi. I REALLY hope this clears the Gaga TTM VV "thing" up...
Britney Spears==>> 6 #1 albums. 2 diamond albums. 8 platinum albums. 400+ awards. 200M+ records sold. Britney has sold over 45 million records this decade despite only releasing three albums. Globally, Britney has more #1 singles than any other female artist except Madonna and Rihanna. "Oops!...I Did It Again" by Britney is the 5th best selling album of the 2000s decade worldwide. Britney is the only female artist to chart her first seven albums in the top two of the Billboard 200. Britney has achieved at least one #1 album in 3 different decades (90's, 00's, 10's). Britney is the first solo female artist from the 90's to reach 1 billion Spotify streams. Despite NOT even being a single, 'Tom's Diner', ft. Britney , has become Giorgio Moroders best-selling digital track. 2015 Billboard Awards ratings reached a 14-year high, with numbers peaking during Britney's performance. She IS the princess of Pop. Bow Down! #StayMadHaters
iwantladygaga
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by iwantladygaga »

ok so i have to get VV? i'm new to this, i only found out what ttm was now sorry.
dancingirl1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by dancingirl1 »

iwantladygaga wrote:ok so i have to get VV? i'm new to this, i only found out what ttm was now sorry.
She doesnt sign at all. I wish she did... :(
Britney Spears==>> 6 #1 albums. 2 diamond albums. 8 platinum albums. 400+ awards. 200M+ records sold. Britney has sold over 45 million records this decade despite only releasing three albums. Globally, Britney has more #1 singles than any other female artist except Madonna and Rihanna. "Oops!...I Did It Again" by Britney is the 5th best selling album of the 2000s decade worldwide. Britney is the only female artist to chart her first seven albums in the top two of the Billboard 200. Britney has achieved at least one #1 album in 3 different decades (90's, 00's, 10's). Britney is the first solo female artist from the 90's to reach 1 billion Spotify streams. Despite NOT even being a single, 'Tom's Diner', ft. Britney , has become Giorgio Moroders best-selling digital track. 2015 Billboard Awards ratings reached a 14-year high, with numbers peaking during Britney's performance. She IS the princess of Pop. Bow Down! #StayMadHaters
iwantladygaga
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by iwantladygaga »

what? but how come people have them through mail then? like vv
dancingirl1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by dancingirl1 »

iwantladygaga wrote:what? but how come people have them through mail then? like vv
Thy re not real. They were dont by her personal team. Read this again:
smith_and_pyle wrote: She is NOT ALLOWED TO SIGN TTM! I REPEAT SHE IS NOT ALLOWED TO SIGN TTM I met her in Cleveland Ohio, and it was the 1st thing I asked her, and she told me, due to "security" reasons, she CANNOT sign TTM. Thats straight from her mouth! Anything that comes back signed from VV is from her production staff or her assistant Wendi. I REALLY hope this clears the Gaga TTM VV "thing" up...
{up}
iwantladygaga
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by iwantladygaga »

oh sorry, so the only way is in person? that really REALLY sucks
dancingirl1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by dancingirl1 »

iwantladygaga wrote:so the only way is in person?
Yes. {up} Or you can buy one.
iwantladygaga
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by iwantladygaga »

that is so gay
johnnylightning
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by johnnylightning »

Dont believe everything you hear dancingirl1 is a self proclaimed expert on pop stars lol and a negative person...Not as many people sent letters to venues as you think and she might get your letter and sign the photos it is worth a try.There is no security issue with ttm because she can have someone open the letters and then she signs the photos,she may not have time to read your letter but she might sign the picture {up} Good luck {up}