What stars do you think will sign ttm when they are older?

You can also post suggestions, comments to the fanmail.biz database managers here. Do not post your feedback here. Do not request a celebrity address here.
gghi18
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

What stars do you think will sign ttm when they are older?

Post by gghi18 »

Hi, I had this idea pop in my head today and thought I would share it with you. Any ideas of some people you think would sign ttm when they are older but don't currently? For example, I speculate that Hollywood stars in the earlier times of Hollywood (1940's-1970's, or whatever time you wish) did not have AS much time to sign ttm as they do now. I bet Lauren Bacall, Maureen O'Hara, Joan Fontaine, Etc (Fill in blank with actor/actress) did not have as much time to sign in the prime of their careers as they do now. Some stars may not have signed due to personal reasons and/or work related issues. For the ones that did want to respond to their fans personally but were too busy at the time, it may be there way of giving back to their fans. Yet their are some stars that are older and still refuse to sign. It can be due to health and/or they don't like to respond ttm. ( have heard Jessica Lange is an example of someone who does not like to sign ttm). Who would you guess would as they get older?

My guesses would be:
-Michelle Williams
-Julia Roberts
-Lindsay Lohan
-Hilary Duff
-Will Ferrell
-Jim Carey
Just some to get started. :)

Not to sound rude but the people who may be famous now most likely will lose their star power. Not everyone but it is common. Unfortunately, it's a hard business to stay on top in.
I appreciate and welcome comments on the authenticity of autographs I have received. Thank you! Sincerely, gghi18 8)

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Marks-Autograph-Page/123624227817324?ref=hl (My autograph collection Facebook page).

http://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Panhandler/122294424546484 (Check out my short, independent film I wrote called, “The Panhandler,” which is currently in the works. "Like" the Facebook page and show us your love & support, please!)

Latest Success: Carl Reiner
dancingirl1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: What stars do you think will sign ttm when they are olde

Post by dancingirl1 »

Britney Spears (In like 20 Years-ish)
Janet Jackson (In like 10 years
Justin Bieber (in a couple years..LOL)
Beyonce Knowles (In like 15 years)
Britney Spears==>> 6 #1 albums. 2 diamond albums. 8 platinum albums. 400+ awards. 200M+ records sold. Britney has sold over 45 million records this decade despite only releasing three albums. Globally, Britney has more #1 singles than any other female artist except Madonna and Rihanna. "Oops!...I Did It Again" by Britney is the 5th best selling album of the 2000s decade worldwide. Britney is the only female artist to chart her first seven albums in the top two of the Billboard 200. Britney has achieved at least one #1 album in 3 different decades (90's, 00's, 10's). Britney is the first solo female artist from the 90's to reach 1 billion Spotify streams. Despite NOT even being a single, 'Tom's Diner', ft. Britney , has become Giorgio Moroders best-selling digital track. 2015 Billboard Awards ratings reached a 14-year high, with numbers peaking during Britney's performance. She IS the princess of Pop. Bow Down! #StayMadHaters
gghi18
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: What stars do you think will sign ttm when they are olde

Post by gghi18 »

dancingirl1 wrote:Britney Spears (In like 20 Years-ish)
Janet Jackson (In like 10 years
Justin Bieber (in a couple years..LOL)
Beyonce Knowles (In like 15 years)
haha about Justin Bieber. ;-)
I appreciate and welcome comments on the authenticity of autographs I have received. Thank you! Sincerely, gghi18 8)

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Marks-Autograph-Page/123624227817324?ref=hl (My autograph collection Facebook page).

http://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Panhandler/122294424546484 (Check out my short, independent film I wrote called, “The Panhandler,” which is currently in the works. "Like" the Facebook page and show us your love & support, please!)

Latest Success: Carl Reiner