It is currently Fri Oct 31, 2014 11:25 am

All times are UTC




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 73 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Britney Spears VV (Updated)
PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2011 12:43 pm 
Offline
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Joined: Wed Apr 14, 2010 6:55 pm
Posts: 314
Location: United Kingdom
Autographs received: 0
Collector since: 0
UPDATE:

http://autographcollector.files.wordpre ... .jpg?w=700
- This is real.

http://www.fanmail.biz/mboard/viewtopic ... 7&p=655882
- This is Sec.

The signature here is VERY different. Look at the B in particular. I reckon all of Britney's Circus tour VV Successes were fake. My opinion, I welcome others opinions. {up}

_________________
Sent Out Recently: Amanda Seyfried (13/10/2012)


Last edited by clash6361 on Mon May 23, 2011 8:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Britney Spears VV - Real Or Fake?
PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2011 9:37 pm 
Offline
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jan 12, 2009 3:35 pm
Posts: 921
Location: Canada
Autographs received: 0
Collector since: 0
{up} Real


Last edited by johnnylightning on Sun May 15, 2011 7:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Top
 Profile E-mail  
 
 Post subject: Re: Britney Spears VV - Real Or Fake?
PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2011 12:10 am 
Offline
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector
User avatar

Joined: Tue May 03, 2011 9:14 pm
Posts: 4625
Location: New York
Autographs received: 700
Collector since: 2006
Britneys' successes are FAKE/SEC. They are done by her personal assistant, Felicia!
But you never know: this tour maybe different. :?

_________________
Sometimes you just need to look @ something and say "It's fake." It doesn't make you a bad person. However, it makes you a delusional person, if you can't admit that someone's sig looks NOTHING like how it should look. Just be honest with yourself.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Britney Spears VV - Real Or Fake?
PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2011 12:12 am 
Offline
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector
User avatar

Joined: Tue May 03, 2011 9:14 pm
Posts: 4625
Location: New York
Autographs received: 700
Collector since: 2006
johnnylightning wrote:
I have 2 of your most wanted autographs....


I have 5 {up}

_________________
Sometimes you just need to look @ something and say "It's fake." It doesn't make you a bad person. However, it makes you a delusional person, if you can't admit that someone's sig looks NOTHING like how it should look. Just be honest with yourself.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Britney Spears VV - Real Or Fake?
PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2011 12:44 am 
Offline
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jan 12, 2009 3:35 pm
Posts: 921
Location: Canada
Autographs received: 0
Collector since: 0
dancingirl1 wrote:
Britneys' successes are FAKE/SEC. They are done by her personal assistant, Felicia!
But you never know: this tour maybe different. :?

I disagree 100% They are genuine... but there will always be people who think they know different and put doubt on it ...Usually out of jelousy but thats fine.I guess you are friends with britney and she told you this right haha {down}


Top
 Profile E-mail  
 
 Post subject: Re: Britney Spears VV - Real Or Fake?
PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2011 1:19 am 
Offline
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector
User avatar

Joined: Tue May 03, 2011 9:14 pm
Posts: 4625
Location: New York
Autographs received: 700
Collector since: 2006
johnnylightning wrote:
I disagree 100% They are genuine... but there will always be people who think they know different and put doubt on it ...Usually out of jelousy but thats fine.I guess you are friends with britney and she told you this right haha {down}


LOL! I always gotta prove things to people these days dont I? Jealousy of what? If you have a real autograph from someone as rare as Britney, I will congradulate u. I wouldn't diss someone. :lol: This is real (mine):

Image

_________________
Sometimes you just need to look @ something and say "It's fake." It doesn't make you a bad person. However, it makes you a delusional person, if you can't admit that someone's sig looks NOTHING like how it should look. Just be honest with yourself.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Britney Spears VV - Real Or Fake?
PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2011 1:58 am 
Offline
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jan 12, 2009 3:35 pm
Posts: 921
Location: Canada
Autographs received: 0
Collector since: 0
dancingirl1 wrote:
johnnylightning wrote:
I disagree 100% They are genuine... but there will always be people who think they know different and put doubt on it ...Usually out of jelousy but thats fine.I guess you are friends with britney and she told you this right haha {down}


LOL! I always gotta prove things to people these days dont I? Jealousy of what? If you have a real autograph from someone as rare as Britney, I will congradulate u. I wouldn't diss someone. :lol: This is real (mine):

Image

Thank you then .... {up}


Top
 Profile E-mail  
 
 Post subject: Re: Britney Spears VV - Real Or Fake?
PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2011 2:00 am 
Offline
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jan 12, 2009 3:35 pm
Posts: 921
Location: Canada
Autographs received: 0
Collector since: 0
dancingirl1 wrote:
johnnylightning wrote:
I disagree 100% They are genuine... but there will always be people who think they know different and put doubt on it ...Usually out of jelousy but thats fine.I guess you are friends with britney and she told you this right haha {down}


LOL! I always gotta prove things to people these days dont I? Jealousy of what? If you have a real autograph from someone as rare as Britney, I will congradulate u. I wouldn't diss someone. :lol: This is real (mine):

Image

Mine actually looks a bit realer than yours does.... {up}


Top
 Profile E-mail  
 
 Post subject: Re: Britney Spears VV - Real Or Fake?
PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2011 2:12 am 
Offline
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector
User avatar

Joined: Tue May 03, 2011 9:14 pm
Posts: 4625
Location: New York
Autographs received: 700
Collector since: 2006
johnnylightning wrote:
Mine actually looks a bit realer than yours does.... {up}


Okay believe what you want. Well I know 100% that mine is real :D Being that you dont know what Britney's real sig looks like, you shouldnt assume. {up} Because in this situation, your wrong.

Image

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

_________________
Sometimes you just need to look @ something and say "It's fake." It doesn't make you a bad person. However, it makes you a delusional person, if you can't admit that someone's sig looks NOTHING like how it should look. Just be honest with yourself.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Britney Spears VV - Real Or Fake?
PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2011 2:13 am 
Offline
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jan 12, 2009 3:35 pm
Posts: 921
Location: Canada
Autographs received: 0
Collector since: 0
dancingirl1 wrote:
johnnylightning wrote:
Mine actually looks a bit realer than yours does.... {up}


Okay believe what you want. Well I know 100% that mine is real :D Being that you dont know what Britney's real sig looks like, you shouldnt assume. {up} Because in this situation, your wrong.

Image

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Lol Whatever you say and thanks for the opinion :lol: :roll:


Top
 Profile E-mail  
 
 Post subject: Re: Britney Spears VV - Real Or Fake?
PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2011 2:16 am 
Offline
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector
User avatar

Joined: Tue May 03, 2011 9:14 pm
Posts: 4625
Location: New York
Autographs received: 700
Collector since: 2006
Man, some of te people on this forum :roll: MEGA-LOLZ!!

_________________
Sometimes you just need to look @ something and say "It's fake." It doesn't make you a bad person. However, it makes you a delusional person, if you can't admit that someone's sig looks NOTHING like how it should look. Just be honest with yourself.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Britney Spears VV - Real Or Fake?
PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2011 2:18 am 
Offline
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jan 12, 2009 3:35 pm
Posts: 921
Location: Canada
Autographs received: 0
Collector since: 0
dancingirl1 wrote:
Man, some of te people on this forum :roll: MEGA-LOLZ!!

Yes you are in denial i am confident and you keep harping showing you have doubt about you autographs please let it go i know mine is real and you are being immature and showing it... {down} Good luck to you maybe yours are real too if not hopefully someday {up}


Top
 Profile E-mail  
 
 Post subject: Re: Britney Spears VV - Real Or Fake?
PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2011 2:21 am 
Offline
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector
User avatar

Joined: Tue May 03, 2011 9:14 pm
Posts: 4625
Location: New York
Autographs received: 700
Collector since: 2006
I am confident that mine are real {up}
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=92eg802sLG8
(at the end, see the autograph)

_________________
Sometimes you just need to look @ something and say "It's fake." It doesn't make you a bad person. However, it makes you a delusional person, if you can't admit that someone's sig looks NOTHING like how it should look. Just be honest with yourself.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Britney Spears VV - Real Or Fake?
PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2011 2:25 am 
Offline
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jan 12, 2009 3:35 pm
Posts: 921
Location: Canada
Autographs received: 0
Collector since: 0
To the original poster...Yes if britney gets your letter she will sign your photos {up}


Top
 Profile E-mail  
 
 Post subject: Re: Britney Spears VV - Real Or Fake?
PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2011 7:29 am 
Offline
Global Moderator - Team Leader
Global Moderator - Team Leader
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jul 16, 2005 5:24 pm
Posts: 6793
Location: Spain
Autographs received: 480
Collector since: 0
Our Britney´s autograph is real too

_________________
New Site!!! --> http://www.nuestrosautografos.webs.com
http://nuestrosautografos.blogspot.com/

Image

Angela & Euge

R.I.P. Heath Ledger :(

loveryan@fanmail.biz


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 73 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

All times are UTC


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests



You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to:  


Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group