Options   View topic - Britney Spears VV (Updated)

Board index  >  Autograph Collectors  >  Autograph Collecting Discussions

Post a reply
Britney Spears VV (Updated)

Britney Spears VV (Updated)
by clash6361 » Sat May 14, 2011 12:43 pm
UPDATE:

http://autographcollector.files.wordpre ... .jpg?w=700
- This is real.

http://www.fanmail.biz/mboard/viewtopic ... 7&p=655882
- This is Sec.

The signature here is VERY different. Look at the B in particular. I reckon all of Britney's Circus tour VV Successes were fake. My opinion, I welcome others opinions. {up}

Re: Britney Spears VV - Real Or Fake?
by johnnylightning » Sat May 14, 2011 9:37 pm
{up} Real

Re: Britney Spears VV - Real Or Fake?
by dancingirl1 » Sun May 15, 2011 12:10 am
Britneys' successes are FAKE/SEC. They are done by her personal assistant, Felicia!
But you never know: this tour maybe different. :?

Re: Britney Spears VV - Real Or Fake?
by dancingirl1 » Sun May 15, 2011 12:12 am
johnnylightning wrote: I have 2 of your most wanted autographs....


I have 5 {up}

Re: Britney Spears VV - Real Or Fake?
by johnnylightning » Sun May 15, 2011 12:44 am
dancingirl1 wrote:Britneys' successes are FAKE/SEC. They are done by her personal assistant, Felicia!
But you never know: this tour maybe different. :?

I disagree 100% They are genuine... but there will always be people who think they know different and put doubt on it ...Usually out of jelousy but thats fine.I guess you are friends with britney and she told you this right haha {down}

Re: Britney Spears VV - Real Or Fake?
by dancingirl1 » Sun May 15, 2011 1:19 am
johnnylightning wrote:I disagree 100% They are genuine... but there will always be people who think they know different and put doubt on it ...Usually out of jelousy but thats fine.I guess you are friends with britney and she told you this right haha {down}


LOL! I always gotta prove things to people these days dont I? Jealousy of what? If you have a real autograph from someone as rare as Britney, I will congradulate u. I wouldn't diss someone. :lol: This is real (mine):

Image

Re: Britney Spears VV - Real Or Fake?
by johnnylightning » Sun May 15, 2011 1:58 am
dancingirl1 wrote:
johnnylightning wrote:I disagree 100% They are genuine... but there will always be people who think they know different and put doubt on it ...Usually out of jelousy but thats fine.I guess you are friends with britney and she told you this right haha {down}


LOL! I always gotta prove things to people these days dont I? Jealousy of what? If you have a real autograph from someone as rare as Britney, I will congradulate u. I wouldn't diss someone. :lol: This is real (mine):

Image

Thank you then .... {up}

Re: Britney Spears VV - Real Or Fake?
by johnnylightning » Sun May 15, 2011 2:00 am
dancingirl1 wrote:
johnnylightning wrote:I disagree 100% They are genuine... but there will always be people who think they know different and put doubt on it ...Usually out of jelousy but thats fine.I guess you are friends with britney and she told you this right haha {down}


LOL! I always gotta prove things to people these days dont I? Jealousy of what? If you have a real autograph from someone as rare as Britney, I will congradulate u. I wouldn't diss someone. :lol: This is real (mine):

Image

Mine actually looks a bit realer than yours does.... {up}

Re: Britney Spears VV - Real Or Fake?
by dancingirl1 » Sun May 15, 2011 2:12 am
johnnylightning wrote:Mine actually looks a bit realer than yours does.... {up}


Okay believe what you want. Well I know 100% that mine is real :D Being that you dont know what Britney's real sig looks like, you shouldnt assume. {up} Because in this situation, your wrong.

Image

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Re: Britney Spears VV - Real Or Fake?
by johnnylightning » Sun May 15, 2011 2:13 am
dancingirl1 wrote:
johnnylightning wrote:Mine actually looks a bit realer than yours does.... {up}


Okay believe what you want. Well I know 100% that mine is real :D Being that you dont know what Britney's real sig looks like, you shouldnt assume. {up} Because in this situation, your wrong.

Image

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Lol Whatever you say and thanks for the opinion :lol: :roll:

Re: Britney Spears VV - Real Or Fake?
by dancingirl1 » Sun May 15, 2011 2:16 am
Man, some of te people on this forum :roll: MEGA-LOLZ!!

Re: Britney Spears VV - Real Or Fake?
by johnnylightning » Sun May 15, 2011 2:18 am
dancingirl1 wrote:Man, some of te people on this forum :roll: MEGA-LOLZ!!

Yes you are in denial i am confident and you keep harping showing you have doubt about you autographs please let it go i know mine is real and you are being immature and showing it... {down} Good luck to you maybe yours are real too if not hopefully someday {up}

Re: Britney Spears VV - Real Or Fake?
by dancingirl1 » Sun May 15, 2011 2:21 am
I am confident that mine are real {up}
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=92eg802sLG8
(at the end, see the autograph)

Re: Britney Spears VV - Real Or Fake?
by johnnylightning » Sun May 15, 2011 2:25 am
To the original poster...Yes if britney gets your letter she will sign your photos {up}

Re: Britney Spears VV - Real Or Fake?
by loveryan » Sun May 15, 2011 7:29 am
Our Britney┬┤s autograph is real too

Next   Last